India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Do you believe it or not?

Haz78 Goldie
Haz78
Haz78

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Okay so after today's SBS everyone is happy and believing what the VO said... I just wanted to know do you guys actually believe that whatever was said will happen?

I am asking this because in the past about 1 month ago SBS did the same segment where they said something about IPKKND and everyone said no to believe it because they just build up the drama for no reason and stuff...

I am just curious lol, I got a bit confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi_karish

ESR8 IF-Rockerz
ESR8
ESR8

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
i was also wondering the same.. what they said 2day was somthing like arshi getting close n anji misunderstanding arnav.. well that actualy happened on friday... i think they meant by the friday drama that actualy happened. n now khushi is going to GH so how will anji misunderstand arnav ??

Haz78

Haz78 Goldie
Haz78
Haz78

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ESR8

i was also wondering the same.. what they said 2day was somthing like arshi getting close n anji misunderstanding arnav.. well that actualy happened on friday... i think they meant by the friday drama that actualy happened. n now khushi is going to GH so how will anji misunderstand arnav ??

I think that Arnav will say to Di or something that he is going out to the office or he has some important work but he will go see Khushi and then someone will see and then Di will MU (again)

or Khushi lied about Buaji's health so Arnav will go visit her and then Payal will probably phone to ask and will find out that Buaji is fine and then Di will be like YOU LIED TO ME CHOTEY(again)

Either way ARNAV AND KHUSHI will be CLOSERRR Dancing
minniee IF-Dazzler
minniee
minniee

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Haz78

I think that Arnav will say to Di or something that he is going out to the office or he has some important work but he will go see Khushi and then someone will see and then Di will MU (again)

or Khushi lied about Buaji's health so Arnav will go visit her and then Payal will probably phone to ask and will find out that Buaji is fine and then Di will be like YOU LIED TO ME CHOTEY(again)

Either way ARNAV AND KHUSHI will be CLOSERRR Dancing
SmileSmile

Haz78

Sarun_4ever Goldie
Sarun_4ever
Sarun_4ever

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
It was a recap of last week from what i understood

Haz78

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged

I guess bcoz of rajesh khanna's death they dint telecast SBS for 2 days..so the whole slot of SBS got delayed by 2 days! issliye friday ki story monday ko dikha rahe haiLOL

Haz78

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top