Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

SwaRon - The Stupor of First Luv (Page 3)

neetha IF-Rockerz
neetha
neetha

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meevee

Originally posted by neetha

res
unresEmbarrassed

this is one of my favorite scenes meera...i still remember swayam in a maroon shirt over a tee n sharon in her sexy red top n jeans..she luked absolutely ravishing.Swayam was just so cute with his lehratein zulfein..he had this messy her..u knw too much of hair,but he looked absolutely cute.Istill remember the moment wen sharon walks down the stairs,we hav pehla nasha in the background.Ahhh!!that song as said so perfectly suits on SwaRon.The way he kept luking at her wit tat cute charming smile on his face.then she comes n chutki bajakar she gets swayam back to his senses n then the for the first time i felt sharon is soo adorable was wen she made tat sound 'GRRR..GRR'..she luked like a two year old kid.Adding to her beautiful expression was his charming admiration towards her u knw slowly nodding his head wen she complained.The way he adored her was soo very clear.
N ya m glad u mentioned tannu's voice modulation.I too felt that his voice n his dialog delivery was too kiddish.Sneha also used to stress a lot.It looked as if she was pouting.Well we had our SwaRon in the initial stage and they still had that chemistry between them.Then we see SwaRon grow,n nw the couple has created a history which is no less than the epic Romeo n Juliet..Heart

Neethu...ur rite...ravishing is a term that suits Sharon so much...& SwaRon always delivered as a couple becoz TanHa always complemented each other...this is sumthing which we will carry in our hearts always bcoz intensity got a new definition in SwaRon!!!Smile  

u so right..TanHa...i just love this couple.They compliment each other in every way.The rapport they share is somethin amazin.The TanHa as a baby in this scene n TanHa nw is so matured as actors.Their acting skills are commendable.Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lyfisbeautifulMirageSwaronSnowey

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Awesome post Meera Thumbs Up 
One of my Fav SwaRon scenes..Who i am kidding i love almost every scene of SwaRon Embarrassed
Starting form when our Diva calls for Swayam " Hey you" and the adorable love stuck look on Swayam's face Day Dreaming to the amazing pehla nasha song. You are right..its feels like this song was meant to be for SwaRon. Sharon with her cuteness, of course maintaining her attitude was amazing, the lil grr grr sound she made were damm funny yet cute. 
A special mention to whoever writes the dialogue..especially the ones for Swayam, because they are all just awesome..yeah sometimes cheesy sometimes philosophical but always leaves us with a impression to stay. 
Right from the very first SwaRon were different and they have managed to keep us hooked to them, their unpredictability, chemistry, intensity and passion is what that makes them so special. Heart
Agree their acting was still very raw and their voice modulation was @ the worst point..but thats the past, TanHa as such have improved enormously with their acting, voice modulation and expression. 
Thanks for the post Meera Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lyfisbeautifulMirageSwaronneethamarauder

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
I clearly remember this scene just because in this scene i couldn't take my eyes of from Sharon when she was doing grrr grr LOL. She was just too adorable. Day Dreaming. And the other obvious reason for the first time SwaRon love anthem 'Pehla Nasha' was played.
This were really a timeless scene. While watching these episodes my expression use to swing between a goofy smile to *facepalm* on Swayam's antics. But still i was eager to see what's next Swayam is gonna say. His every dialogue use to be awesome and even though Sharon use to be at her sarcastic best but still he was able to disarm her. Sharon is like boss in the earlier episodes. Her dialogue delievery and expressions were just bang on. No matter whether she was sarcastic diva or complaining cutie pie she was still able to make impression.Tongue

Shantannu and Sneha were still getting in the shoes of character but still they were able to give awesome expression. Their chemistry has started to show up. This was really on of the most awesomest SwaRon scene.

lyfisbeautifulMirageSwaronSnowey

lyfisbeautiful Goldie
lyfisbeautiful
lyfisbeautiful

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meevee

Originally posted by meery.

Meera!!!! Daroon!!! As in seriously... bhayankara!!! [I used to have this Maliyali friend who taught me this - hope its correctly used though] Embarrassed

But seriously, you write SO well, and you were keeping off it? And I agree about Sneha's habit of stressing/mincing even simple dialogues...as if she is making more effort than others to deliver well. And Tannu was so very raw.
But look at them now...the transformation is unbelievable.

Sweetheart - bhayankara means terrible in word meaning in Malayalam or means "very / extremely" - iSad - if that is what u wanted to convey...just kiddingWink U know I have been a fan of ur work so to hear that from u is definitely pleasing...iRelieved!!!

What to say abt TanHa that has not been said before...the transformation is unbelievable & goes on to show how genuinely talented they r as actors...the graph has only gotten higher & higher...     
Hehe meerys gonna giv her malyali friend a tough time now!!LOL
TanHa have come a long way acting wise.. thr graph has gotten higher n higher n they hv set exceptionally high standards with few of thr scenes.. in there first few scenes they were dancers trying to become actors.. there hard work has sure paid off cos if we see thr scenes now theres zameen aasman ka farak acting-wise..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meeryyMirageSwaronSnoweymarauder

meeryy Goldie
meeryy
meeryy

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
@Meera: My apologies sweetie, I meant you write so bloody superb!!! :) :)
And Shal  is so right...that guy is going to get an earful soon Evil Smile

Edited by meery. - 23 July 2012 at 1:35pm

lyfisbeautifulMirageSwaronmarauder

MirageSwaron IF-Dazzler
MirageSwaron
MirageSwaron

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sudha-SK

Awesome post Meera Thumbs Up 
One of my Fav SwaRon scenes..Who i am kidding i love almost every scene of SwaRon Embarrassed
Starting form when our Diva calls for Swayam " Hey you" and the adorable love stuck look on Swayam's face Day Dreaming to the amazing pehla nasha song. You are right..its feels like this song was meant to be for SwaRon. Sharon with her cuteness, of course maintaining her attitude was amazing, the lil grr grr sound she made were damm funny yet cute. 
A special mention to whoever writes the dialogue..especially the ones for Swayam, because they are all just awesome..yeah sometimes cheesy sometimes philosophical but always leaves us with a impression to stay. 
Right from the very first SwaRon were different and they have managed to keep us hooked to them, their unpredictability, chemistry, intensity and passion is what that makes them so special. Heart
Agree their acting was still very raw and their voice modulation was @ the worst point..but thats the past, TanHa as such have improved enormously with their acting, voice modulation and expression. 
Thanks for the post Meera Hug
Thanks for your response Sudha...yes, ur right, even I realized Swayam always used to have phaadu dialogues those days, especially in line with his habit of philosophizing over everything then Embarrassed  
MirageSwaron IF-Dazzler
MirageSwaron
MirageSwaron

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

I clearly remember this scene just because in this scene i couldn't take my eyes of from Sharon when she was doing grrr grr LOL. She was just too adorable. Day Dreaming. And the other obvious reason for the first time SwaRon love anthem 'Pehla Nasha' was played.
This were really a timeless scene. While watching these episodes my expression use to swing between a goofy smile to *facepalm* on Swayam's antics. But still i was eager to see what's next Swayam is gonna say. His every dialogue use to be awesome and even though Sharon use to be at her sarcastic best but still he was able to disarm her. Sharon is like boss in the earlier episodes. Her dialogue delievery and expressions were just bang on. No matter whether she was sarcastic diva or complaining cutie pie she was still able to make impression.Tongue

Shantannu and Sneha were still getting in the shoes of character but still they were able to give awesome expression. Their chemistry has started to show up. This was really on of the most awesomest SwaRon scene.
You said it Shishir...Sharon was, is and will remain so so adorable... be it her sarcasm or as u aptly put it "cutie pie" complaints - it only enhanced the effect of Swayam's reactions on them Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

marauder

Ardour. Goldie
Ardour.
Ardour.

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Meera, the scene was an adorable one. With Kria 'aap'ing Swayum, Sharon getting on all fiery mode and our Majnu recreating the Pehla Nasha magic.
TanHa, the metamorphosis, these guys have gone through. Sneha was a bit-too loud and Tannu, a still learning lad. Look at them now, their one scene is enough to send shivers down our spine.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MirageSwaron

Go to top