SwaRon - The Stupor of First Luv

Posted: 11 years ago
Hi to all you Swaron luvers out there'find below a synopsis for Scene 4 of our little bit to keep alive genuine Swaron moments which I'm sure all like-minded fans out there have treasured and savoured😊' 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39bh3m8nO_g[/YOUTUBE]

The scene begins with Kriya hankering like hell after Swayam to join the Weakling team & she needs sumone of his caliber to retort back to the arrogance of the Dazzlers (read Sharon).  She knows he can join but doesn't want to'in the midst of her attempts she discovers why'you have Sharon interjecting through Kriya's attempts to convince Swayam

She calls Swayam, "Hey you'" and he looks behind to make sure if she is actually talking to HIM or is it sumone else'the look on his face when he does that is so adorable'innocence personified'This scene gave us our Swaron swansong'Pehla Nasha with the lyrics'Yeh gaana sunke tab aisa lagaa tha inke liye likha gaya tha'the Sharon of his khwaab cuming down the stairs, with a twinkle in her eyes and a smile on her face'a repeat of the previous car-top Marilyn Monroe-posed Sharon in a breezy white frock and him swinging on the tyre and a romantic interpretation to it - apna typical luver boy scene with a Swayam touch'

Sharon suddenly jerks him out of his reverie with complaints about the repair work done to her car by Swayam's buddy Bharat'Swayam tries to cover for Bharat, but the Diva warns him ' "Kissi aur language mein maine baat ki toh you will regret it'jabse meri car garage se aayi hai itz been makin noises'GRRR GRRR'"  Even then with all the negativity that she seemed to embody, she looked a million bucks doing that & Swayam's smile in response was even more priceless ' "Tum par nahi tumhari cuteness par hass raha tha".  His response to her, "tumne mujhpe trust kia?" ... so disarming our Majnu can get!

Aur Siren Sharon ka kya kahen'from luking desirable in Pehla Nasha to being haughty and arrogant to Kriya to the last word for cuteness when describing her car troubles...she did it all.

Finally Swayam didn't have much explaining to do to Kriya why he would not think of joining her team becoz his ladyluv ' the ruler of his heart - who has never yet reciprocated his feelings for her would be miffed with him he presumes..."aur phir bhagwaan bhi meri madat nahi kar sakte".

The section ends with the classic parting statement from Swayam ' "Yeh ladkiyon ke mood toh TV serials ki ratings se bhi zyaada tez badalthe hai" ' Arre bachchu'. abhi bohat kachche ho  '  aage aage toh waat lagne waali hai tumhari!!!!!            

Shantannu is still in his baby days of acting, especially his voice modulation betrays how gawkish he was then'par adaayen toh tab bhi jaanleva thi😳.

Sneha, if you note, had this uncanny habit of stressing on her dialogues'with her fine layer of teeth showing'but both had shown by then the promise to deliver & the rest as they say is '.history in the making.  

So'what do ya think'sumthing that u wuld visualize in a different way or have another take on 'well I would luv to have you share it here'we wanna to have a good time here reading, discussing & admiring SwaRon, so keep the comments cuming'😃

Edited by meevee - 11 years ago

Ahhh...this one is one of my favorites meevee(sorry I don't know your name)...as you say shantanu still had to learn voice modulation...but something in him really blew me off...The way he was gawking when sharon was walking towards him. Kria was literally pestering him to join the team..it was really funny when she was 'aap'ing him all the time. And his hair that time...all really messed up.  Then when he was busy admiring sharon...his session staring shattered when she said with attitude "Hey you"...and again he resumed back...and then after a while 'snap snap' back to reality.

You correctly mentioned sneha used to stress on each and every word that she used to say...with her front teeth quite prominent...and shantanu's slight beard and baby like voice.

Amidst all of the complaining Swayam still managed to get best out of it by saying "tumne muhjpe trust kiya".

He was such a love struck pup...in the end he still managed to say with his front hair covering all of his forehead "agar maine tumhari help kit oh sharon and mere jo problem chal rahe hai na..unhe solve karne mein bhagwaan bhi meri help kar sakte" with such sheepish grin which makes me fall off the chair.

PS: wrote too much😆

Edited by Rutu - 11 years ago
Lovely post meera...🤗!!
This scene here brings back a lot of memories.. These were the days when Swayam was at the peak of his innocence and Sharon's sarcasm knew no bounds.. And yet they used to be adorable in thr scenes..

She calls Swayam, "Hey you'" and he looks behind to make sure if she is actually talking to HIM or is it sumone else'the look on his face when he does that is so adorable'innocence personified'This scene gave us our Swaron swansong'Pehla Nasha with the lyrics'Yeh gaana sunke tab aisa lagaa tha inke liye likha gaya tha'the Sharon of his khwaab cuming down the stairs, with a twinkle in her eyes and a smile on her face'a repeat of the previous car-top Marilyn Monroe-posed Sharon in a breezy white frock and him swinging on the tyre and a romantic interpretation to it - apna typical luver boy scene with a Swayam touch'

Wonderful observation meera.. ws this really the first time we hd the song playing the background? this is an alltime classic bt thrs no denying that its swaron who md me fall in love with that song again. The thing with pehla nasha is that the moment u think abt it the scene frm the movie flashes into ur mind.. aamir khan jumping around in the fields.. bt now its bin replaced by the rdx party scene fr me.. Ok coming back to this scene..

Sharon suddenly jerks him out of his reverie with complaints about the repair work done to her car by Swayam's buddy Bharat'Swayam tries to cover for Bharat, but the Diva warns him ' "Kissi aur language mein maine baat ki toh you will regret it'jabse meri car garage se aayi hai itz been makin noises'GRRR GRRR'"  Even then with all the negativity that she seemed to embody, she looked a million bucks doing that & Swayam's smile in response was even more priceless ' "Tum par nahi tumhari cuteness par hass raha tha".  His response to her, "tumne mujhpe trust kia?" ... so disarming our Majnu can get!

Oh they were so cute!! The 'grr' part ws hilarious.. u wudn't expect a collg diva to be 'grrr-ing' in any conversation!! 😆 thats y its all the mr cute cos it tells u dat sharon isnt all abt being a diva n throwing her weight! she has it in her to be cute and adorable!!

Aur Siren Sharon ka kya kahen'from luking desirable in Pehla Nasha to being haughty and arrogant to Kriya to the last word for cuteness when describing her car troubles...he did it all.

Oh sure.. sharon cud flit frm being one person to another in no time..

Finally Swayam didn't have much explaining to do to Kriya why he would not think of joining her team becoz his ladyluv ' the ruler of his heart - who has never yet reciprocated his feelings for her would be miffed with him he presumes..."aur phir bhagwaan bhi meri madat nahi kar sakte".

He obviously had no explaining to do.. u jst hv to see him in sharon's presence once n u'l know how much hes into her..

The section ends with the classic parting statement from Swayam ' "Yeh ladkiyon ke mood toh TV serials ki ratings se bhi zyaada tez badalthe hai" ' Arre bachchu'. abhi bohat kachche ho  '  aage aage toh waat lagne waali hai tumhari!!!!!            

Shantannu is still in his baby days of acting, especially his voice modulation betrays how gawkish he was then'par adaayen toh tab bhi jaanleva thi😳.

Sneha, if you note, had this uncanny habit of stressing on her dialogues'with her fine layer of teeth showing'but both had shown by then the promise to deliver & the rest as they say is '.history in the making.  

Yeah these were thr babysteps into acting.. and ur so right abt sneha kapoor.. her expressions were a lil loud bk then n i think with her dialogue delivery she mainly concentratd on sounding mean like her characters supposd to.. it gt natural n effortless few months into D3.. this ws thr learning phase..

Thank u so much for this post meera.. it ws nice watching that scene again..! :)

res
unres😳

this is one of my favorite scenes meera...i still remember swayam in a maroon shirt over a tee n sharon in her sexy red top n jeans..she luked absolutely ravishing.Swayam was just so cute with his lehratein zulfein..he had this messy her..u knw too much of hair,but he looked absolutely cute.Istill remember the moment wen sharon walks down the stairs,we hav pehla nasha in the background.Ahhh!!that song as said so perfectly suits on SwaRon.The way he kept luking at her wit tat cute charming smile on his face.then she comes n chutki bajakar she gets swayam back to his senses n then the for the first time i felt sharon is soo adorable was wen she made tat sound 'GRRR..GRR'..she luked like a two year old kid.Adding to her beautiful expression was his charming admiration towards her u knw slowly nodding his head wen she complained.The way he adored her was soo very clear.
N ya m glad u mentioned tannu's voice modulation.I too felt that his voice n his dialog delivery was too kiddish.Sneha also used to stress a lot.It looked as if she was pouting.Well we had our SwaRon in the initial stage and they still had that chemistry between them.Then we see SwaRon grow,n nw the couple has created a history which is no less than the epic Romeo n Juliet..❤️
Edited by neetha - 11 years ago
Meera!!!! Daroon!!! As in seriously... bhayankara!!! [I used to have this Maliyali friend who taught me this - hope its correctly used though] 😳

But seriously, you write SO well, and you were keeping off it? And I agree about Sneha's habit of stressing/mincing even simple dialogues...as if she is making more effort than others to deliver well. And Tannu was so very raw.
But look at them now...the transformation is unbelievable.
meera 🤗 I havent seen this scene, it is supersweet. Aw swayam is in really so innocent. Kithna sweet banda hai yaar. 😍 Sharon ke rudeness ko be sweetly le raha hai. Thanks a ton for bring back the real swaron moments to us. Again hats off to you. I loved it when he said mai teri sweetnes par smile kar rahi hu.😍
A very cute scene indeed. Brings back the 'Majnu' memories. Not that he isn't Majnu now, but you get the picture right?!

I really like how, despite all the snide remarks Sharon is giving him, all he manages to see is Sharon taking heed to his existance. As though that is equal to conquering te world. And Sharon was as haughty and Diva-ish as ever. Beautiful too, might I add.

Again, acting skills were raw. But like I said the past 2 times, it amazes me looking at how far they've come, from Then to Now.
hey thanks for posting this..one of my favourite scenes..
swayam was oh-so-cute!!
just fell in love with him all over again!!❤️❤️❤️
Reserved. 
It might take me a day or two to get back. (:

EDITED

Right, I is back but I'd keep it concise but honestly? I don't like the scene very much. 🤔

I watched it for the first time and then I read your analysis. Someone is OBSERVANT. I mean, I would have said the exact same things about SK and SM's acting techniques back then. Also, dude, yaiks, really? It hardly seems like our Swayum boy would ever be a BOSS character in future, like even a major character, to be honest? 🤓

I wanted to skip the dream sequence but I didn't, SwaRon's sake. Swayum had been quite a geeky kid back then, hadn't he? He carries around a book all the time. It sort of astounds me beyond measure to see them both like this back then. Interestingly, I liked Kria's presence in the whole thing. It was fun, but really not one of my favorites.

However, you have carried out a very precise yet descriptive analysis, well done. (:

Finally edited. Yes!

-Kankshita

Edited by Savage - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Rutu

Ahhh...this one is one of my favorites meevee(sorry I don't know your name)...as you say shantanu still had to learn voice modulation...but something in him really blew me off...The way he was gawking when sharon was walking towards him. Kria was literally pestering him to join the team..it was really funny when she was 'aap'ing him all the time. And his hair that time...all really messed up.  Then when he was busy admiring sharon...his session staring shattered when she said with attitude "Hey you"...and again he resumed back...and then after a while 'snap snap' back to reality.

You correctly mentioned sneha used to stress on each and every word that she used to say...with her front teeth quite prominent...and shantanu's slight beard and baby like voice.

Amidst all of the complaining Swayam still managed to get best out of it by saying "tumne muhjpe trust kiya".

He was such a love struck pup...in the end he still managed to say with his front hair covering all of his forehead "agar maine tumhari help kit oh sharon and mere jo problem chal rahe hai na..unhe solve karne mein bhagwaan bhi meri help kar sakte" with such sheepish grin which makes me fall off the chair.

PS: wrote too much😆

Rutu, my name is Meera😊 glad to know that this is one of ur fav scenes...quite a few people hav expressed the same opinion...yea, can u imagine how much of a metamorphosis has taken place in Shantanu in terms of acting...definitely he stated off as a dancer but today he has reached a stage where people acknowledge him as an actor as well...he has been a discovery in that sense...the name Swayam automatically brings him to mind...