Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

DOTW ... Intresting develpments

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
 Hey  Guys!,
   This is my first time making  a post for the DOTW, so please bear with me if I make  mistakes...Ash_Arthi.  Good week to you!
 OK So  last week ended on a cliff hanger, with Vickram  between  Adi and Sugni...the time has come.
 Will he come out  and out and blatantly  Lie about the  whole thing? , or will he  finally admit the truth?...
  What will become of  Reva? You  think she will be found this week?  How many of you  believe that she is indeed mentally unstable? or that she is probably an imposter... Tell us  what developments  you would like to see this week??
 I was thinking about it and I think Adi finding out might be a good thing! Vickram seriously needs some help in the situation he finds himself in and I think Adi might be able to help him think logically, and he needs some one he can also  share  his raaz with...( I  don't think Dhanumaa is the right confidant!)  and find out the whole Reva Raaz,  who is she, how come she showed up after all this time?, how to get out of the hole he finds himself in now...
 What do you guys think?
  I will be back  with my  thoughts in a bit...
  Have a great Week all!

Edited by Vinnie79 - 23 July 2012 at 6:56am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzcupdSandy66romancefandaffodil81

daffodil81 IF-Rockerz
daffodil81
daffodil81

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Thanks for posting Vinnie

res for comments

romancefan Goldie
romancefan
romancefan

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Yes agree with you Vinnie that Vikram should take Adi into his confidence. Let Adi share the burden of his secret with him. Adi loves his uncle a lot and is a trustworthy guy. He may not exactly approve of Sugni, but will want his mama to be happy. He'll do his best to help them both.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

widdynamitagloryzcupdJulieDVinnie79

namitagloryz Senior Member
namitagloryz
namitagloryz

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
I've been saying it from the beginning that Vikram should've confided in Adi. What's wrong with telling Adi the truth about Reva. After all she did reappear unexpectedly. Mama and bhanja could have worked something out together. Two heads always better than one.  TVS is making a terrible, terrible mistake by getting married like this, he has definitely gone off the cliff. Day by day my heart is getting broken. Maybe, the best thing for me would be to stop watching this show.

Edited by namitagloryz - 27 July 2012 at 1:52pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyHillyloveLaila2009

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged

Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyHillylove

cupd Senior Member
cupd
cupd

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Vikram should have confide in Adi a long time go. Since adi love his uncle would've try to help. Right now Vikram don't have anyone that he trus
t. I hope ad will still help vikram to get out of this mess.

Edited by cupd - 29 July 2012 at 10:08pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hillylove

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Well the truth is finally out and  Reva is in front of all!!  I  breath a big sigh of releif that  that is all over with... Now it is time to  pick up the broken peices of EVERYONES heart and resolve the situation...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

widdy

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index