Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Arjun Purvi Heaven 11- Kuch to hai tujhse raabta<3 (Page 86)

-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyrarkh

Originally posted by -MariaMars-

Originally posted by pyrarkh

Originally posted by -MariaMars-

I'm so damn upset after reading the article.. Feel so cheated...

what article..

Read this

ya after ur post i searched fr this article and read this...i ws lyk Confused seriously...why cn 2 people be happpy in ur shw...im done with pr if this happen

Literally i have no words yaar.. Want to bang myself for falling for another ekta's jodi.. Sleepy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pyrarkh.Jen.FireLordPhoenixAshlaika

pyrarkh Senior Member
pyrarkh
pyrarkh

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
seriously i mean gosh yesterday i ws so happy bcoz of the sbs and nw this..i ws thinking abt arvi marraige and cute nok jhok..but this is nt done. arvi ws so amazing will miss them on screen

another ekta jodi talking abt ram or priya..u seems lyk balh fan..
lonelyshadow IF-Sizzlerz
lonelyshadow
lonelyshadow

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
i quit.

But i still wonder what the Censored is wrong with ekta. Uske har show mein kuch na kuch aisey he bakwaas hute hai. i can't recall ONE show of her in which she didn't introduce parallel leads and get the girl married to them and later on she falls for them too.
disgusting!

it's high time ekta should get married.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..StarAngel..FireLordPhoenixAshlaika

.Jen. Goldie
.Jen.
.Jen.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
WTH! :X Why Ekta Why? Why Do U Have To Ruin All The Couples In Every Show Of Yours :| Like Seriously Why? :S Why Can't You See Us Happy! :/ Kabhi Toh Humein Surprise/Shock Karo By Not Making The Jodis Do Multiple Weddings And All That Crap :X If This Article Is True Then Its Bye-Bye PR Forever! Damn The Only Show I Watch These Days That For ArVi/AshVik! :$ I Can't See Them Get Separated :| :X

Sorry for the outburst but i am really sad after reading that article!Pinch

FireLordPhoenixAshlaikalonelyshadow

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Its ok Jen... its very disappointing indeed. I thought we were watching PAVITRA...  but maybe they dont know what the word means

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl1FireLordPhoenix

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Ok - Hopefully the article isnt true.

And since this is an Appreciation thread - I would like to say i really appreciate how Arjun is taking advantage of his weak state with Purvi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pyrarkhFireLordPhoenix

FireLordPhoenix IF-Rockerz
FireLordPhoenix
FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashlaika

Ok - Hopefully the article isnt true.

And since this is an Appreciation thread - I would like to say i really appreciate how Arjun is taking advantage of his weak state with Purvi.

@ bold - Ash, I laughed when I saw him try to get cozy with Purvi. It was funny but it was cute. Arjun doesn't a miss a chance to romance his girl Blushing

But seriously, I am so ticked off by that article. What if it ends up being true as most of the other articles were true. Why would the CVs even think of Purvi and that cop together. I would have much preferred Vishnu over him (if he wasn't considered a brother). At least the guy who plays Vishnu looks pretty cute when cleaned up and can act. That police officer can't act from what I have seen. I thought he would be paired up with Teju or Ovi. 

I am comforted somewhat by RD's tweet, but then it doesn't say much except that they will end up together. Who knows when they'll end up together, after marrying everyone else except each other. Plus if Purvi goes off with the Cop, then people will call her shameless and characterless as is the case with most of Ekta's heroines, especially the ones who marry multiple times. And I would especially hate it if they left their respective others at the mandap to marry each other. It's a romantic notion that's been done to death but in the end both characters will get bashed for leaving Cop and Ovi at the mandap and will be labelled as selfish. I just hope the CVs scrap this idea. 

alisa21Ashlaikablueocean_787

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Hey Nina,

I also hate the idea... Like Darlyne said on another thread... We can take any twist... as long as ArVi are together facing them.

I hope the CVs are original enough to come up with better ideas than this.

But... I'm hear to say... is it just me or was RD wearing his friendship band that Asha tied on him during the scene??? When he was sitting in the chair when Archu spoke to him, u could see it on his right hand.

VERY CUTE if my eyes have not deceived me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenix

Go to top