Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks a lot for sharing shailee πŸ€—
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ArViAshaRocks

Anyone else   today's ArVi scene as much as I did ? πŸ˜³

And trust me I loved it alot πŸ˜†                                                                                           

wowww
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Both SBS and SBB showed Asha's b'day segments 
Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anam.

what did they show plz tell
.Jen. thumbnail
Loved both segments so cute <3

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Anam.

What did they show?? please update...
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Tellybuzz in talks with Asha Negi...

Birthday is a special day for both the young and old. It is the day which takes you back to your childhood and floods your mind with memorable memories. So we got in touch with the very well known Asha Negi a.k.a Purvi Deshmukh  of Zee Tv's popular daily soap 'Pavitra Rishta' , to share her birthday experience.

Lets have a look at what has she to say on the same….

It's your birthday today so how are you feeling?
I am feeling really good and like every year I am excited on my birthday.

What is a perfect birthday according you you?
Spending the day with your family and close ones. Every year I used to celebrate it with my family. In the morning there would be a puja in the house followed by lunch and evening with friends. But unfortunately this year just couldn't because I am shooting here (Mumbai).

Your most memorable birthday till date?
It has to be the birthday which I celebrated in Dubai. I was on a holiday in Dubai where my sister stays and she had filled my day with surprises. From Morning till the night she just made it superb and great with her surprises for me.

The birthday you are waiting for?
There is no particular birthday that I am waiting for because each birthday is special and each one is to wait for (smiles).

A birthday gift that you will never forget?
Definitely my dinner in the Cruz when I was in Dubai and all the credit goes to my sister. I am a great lover of beaches, nature, water and my sister remembered that and accordingly planned the surprise.

How  do you wish to celebrate your birthday today?
Well, I am shooting today but will spend my evening with my Pavitra Rishta friends Rithvik Dhanjani, Shruti Kanvar, Neha Sehgal.

Asha Negi also gave a quote for her fans stating 'Thanks to all my fans for showering their love on me, I love and respect them all and I do read all their notes for me on India-Forums as I am a regular visitor of the portal.'
.Jen. thumbnail
SBS : Asha celebrated b'day with RD & Ankit. RD said Asha is a sweetheart n wished her a happy b'day.He also said Asha is 2 years elder to him..🀣 To which Asha said main isse chotti hoon..πŸ˜† N then they cut the cake.Then RD-Ankit were giving her aashirwad.🀣 It was a cute segment!😳

SBB : Here Asha with RD & Shruti. SBB said the cake cutting thing was planned by RD.RD said its a surprise hope she likes it.They brought Asha blindfolded..πŸ˜† She was pleasantly surprised with the whole thing <3 Then she blew the candles but they were magic candles so it didn't go off..πŸ˜› She was so irritated she kept the knife down n said main nahi kaatungi yeh cake (or something like that) Then RD-Shruti helped her blow it..πŸ˜† Then SBB asked what gift she wants from RD? So,Asha said he always takes us out so i won't ask anything from him..he can give whatever he wants!😳
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
So glad Telly buzz got us an Asha Article...
.Jen. thumbnail
Guys during SBB segment i noticed that Ovi (Shruti) had a white band-aid sought of a thing tied around her wrist..😳 So i think ovi is going to cut her wrist in the show so that she can get arjun..😳