Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I saw him in JDJ, he was awesome. Oh and I loved all their scenes especially their earlier office ones before Arjun started having any feelings for her and of course the Shiv mandir scene and their cute fight in the car before she went off to do puja. 
HeartEmWatson thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Did anyone see promo of ArVi dance at Gold awards? They are looking so gorgeous <3
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
pls read my thread and if u want u can share ur thought PR future track[must read]
eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I never come by here, but thought id share today (:

- my favorite scene has to be when Purvi brings Arjun home due to the holi mess. That whole sequence was my favorite, the way arjun kept staring at Purvi washing his shirt, drying her hair, making chai, and ironing was too cute. And then Purvi all shy and awkward when Arjun would unbutton his shirt or take the towel offto put his shirt back on πŸ˜†. and then lastly, Arjun said Purvi would be a good wife ! 😳

All their scenes are too sweet, the Mandir one, the office scenes, the elevator one!!

There's one more i really liked, not really the scene but the dialogue. When arjun tells Archana in front of Purvi that "ye mera dava hai aapse" something something, that only i will take Purvi away, idk why but i really liked hearing that ! (:

Rach. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hellooo guysss! Anyone in here ?
blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: eshaaax3.

I never come by here, but thought id share today (:

- my favorite scene has to be when Purvi brings Arjun home due to the holi mess. That whole sequence was my favorite, the way arjun kept staring at Purvi washing his shirt, drying her hair, making chai, and ironing was too cute. And then Purvi all shy and awkward when Arjun would unbutton his shirt or take the towel offto put his shirt back on πŸ˜†. and then lastly, Arjun said Purvi would be a good wife ! 😳

All their scenes are too sweet, the Mandir one, the office scenes, the elevator one!!

There's one more i really liked, not really the scene but the dialogue. When arjun tells Archana in front of Purvi that "ye mera dava hai aapse" something something, that only i will take Purvi away, idk why but i really liked hearing that ! (:

Guys i think i missed watching the show on holi mess. Can anyone give me the link plsss
krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Huma-

M Speechless😍❀️

OMG! 😍 

FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Huma - Gorgeous pic. They look so hot together. 

The ARVI engagement was awesome today! Loved it. Purvi and Arjun both looked great. Now I want to see the wedding but we all know that's a long way off πŸ˜­.  I loved the way Arjun was anxious to see Purvi. He looked like a little kid and DK watching him and smiling slyly. Churan was there and looked so cute in his suit. I loved their cute conversation outside. It was so nice and cute and lovely! I want to say 'Bless the happy couple' but that will have to wait when they have crossed all the hurdles and have finally gotten married πŸ˜†. All in all, it was a terrific episode today because of the engagement. 
Ashlaika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nina,

Completely agree with u. Great episode today... and all due to the engagement. It was a really nice scene and I loved how it was traditional.
Ashlaika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Huma,

Thank you for posting that pic!!! OMG is not enough to say how they look. WOW... Im amazed at how good they can look together (even after all that we have seen).