Pavitra Rishta

Arjun Purvi Heaven 11- Kuch to hai tujhse raabta<3 - Page 66

Ashlaika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Saw the SBB again... for like the 20th time. Love Asha's sari... i actually like the sari more than the lengha. It was gorgeous!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Ash- Me too. I loved the saree more than the lehenga. I loved her hair as well. She looked so beautiful. Archana looked great as well, but I felt her outfit was little simple compared to the beautiful golden saree she wore during Purvi's engagement to Vinay. I am so excited now to watch the ARVI engagement. I hope it happens tomorrow. 
Ashlaika thumbnail
Nina,
Me too - excited for the engagement... and trying not to think beyond that as I'm scared to know what happens next.
I'm excited for the engagement but I know that the excitement will fade and shatter with the arrival of 'twists' that the CVs are planning. I don't know how much more I can tolerate bakwas separation, sacrifices, misunderstanding, and then ending up with other people. 
.Jen. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just read on the forum that ArVi separation track is being shot! W*F!
The ARVI scene was really cute today. Honestly I keep thinking I should give up PR because it's so lame now, but then I keep coming back for these two. As long as they're in love with each other and together, I am one happy viewer. Once they separate, if they do that is and it's the same crap as what happened after Arjun-Ovi engagement, then I will be gone. 

But back to today's episode, Arjun and Purvi keep getting cuter and cuter. Now I can't wait for the engagement, I thought it would happen in today's episode ðŸ˜”. 
alicia. thumbnail
Hi Nina ðŸ˜Š

I myself have lost interest in PR but it's to hard to lose interest in ArVi . I was boasting to my mom that today we gonna see ArVi engagement but it was a huge disappointment it was not shown ðŸ˜•
But at least we have something to look forward to in PR for Monday ðŸ˜ƒ
I know I was hoping the weekend would end with ARVI engagement. Did you see what Thanee posted about what she found on Facebook? I don't know if it's true or not, but it seemed like typical Ekta style. Apparently there is supposed to be a pregnancy track. Why the hell would the creatives do this. They want to degrade Purvi's character and have people bash her if Arjun leaves Ovi for Purvi because she's pregnant with his child. What crap storylines. The best show right now on Zee TV, for me, is Punar Vivah. Pavitra Rishta is a lot of headache and it's a mess in terms of storyline. 
alicia. thumbnail
Really not going to like Purvi being pregnant , that's just killing her character ðŸ¤¢
And I for one have a feeling that's fake .. I really can't digest it of being true 

And indeed Punar Vivah is the best show on Zee at the moment . Missed today's epi but loved yesterday one with Aarti and her bright pink bangles ðŸ˜†
Ashlaika thumbnail
In case u guys missed this one:

Enjoy!!!