Signature 1 (Non Animated)

Signature 2 (Non Animated)

Signature 2 (Video Embedded)

For more Updates Please Visit

Sublime-Fantasy

Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
All my videos have been deleted guys because of third and final copyright strike because of this t e l l l y t a d k a saddo has made me lose over 150 + videos. So that's about it for ArVi videos no more daily updates from me but ill still try hard get you guys links if i can. Sad day indeed 😭
Originally posted by: Isa_Rahman

All my videos have been deleted guys because of third and final copyright strike because of this t e l l l y t a d k a saddo has made me lose over 150 + videos. So that's about it for ArVi videos no more daily updates from me but ill still try hard get you guys links if i can. Sad day indeed 😭

Oh noo I always visited your channel you uploaded fastest WHY I hate copyright
Edited by Noiiin - 11 years ago
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Noiiin

Oh noo I always visited your channel you uploaded fastest WHY I hate copyright

Ye i hate it too plust its not even Zee that has problem but other stupid people like T e l l l y Ta d k a and other people. Now it's all gone because of them so mad... 😡
Originally posted by: ..StarAngel..

OMG..RD was selected as top 100 in DID.😲.nd his dance was just amazing nd mindblowing guyzz..🥳nd luved his humble attitude whch makes me drool over him alwaz..😍nd OMG aaj jhalak hai..nd he was the one who selected 1st as wildcard entry nd it was a tie btw rashmi nd wahi...😲

Itz RD weekend...I cant wait 2 see him in jhalak 2day..🤪nd yeah he luks as a chereographer-cum-dancer..He doesnt need any mentor too...😃

P.S.I love his english mahn..Im a big fan of him☺️

yeah you are right and me too love his english 😳  when Faisal said (DID) that he speaks very good english I was like ya and than he said sth in english and I was like☺️ I really luv it when he speaks english the best is when he says "yeah" OMG I just love it 😍

Ye i hate it too plust its not even Zee that has problem but other stupid people like T e l l l y Ta d k a and other people. Now it's all gone because of them so mad... 😡

this is really unfair and it sucks 😡
but let me thank you 4 what you did till today 4 all the videos you uploaded I loved your work ;)
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aww Isa, your channel was deleted? I appreciate all that you did for us all these months bringing us fast and great quality ARVI updates. 

@Huma - You lucky girl! Asha notices you on India forums, how great is that? Oh man, you asked that question about RD's prank and Asha ended up hitting him like crazy. I loved it though, it was funny and cute when he tried to hug her later. 
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Oh no... thats too bad Isa.. u had worked so hard compiling all the videos.. stupid ppl...
Rach. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh God ! Thats terrible news Isa ! 😭

Anyone here around ?