Arjun Purvi Heaven 11- Kuch to hai tujhse raabta<3 - Page 14

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by pyrarkh

i can't get the reason behind tht coz it ws a kunal kohli film..
i hd watched his movie thoda pyar thoda magic...n after dat i ws lyk 😕 ...evn dnt lyk hum tum dat much...so jst dat i am not a fan of his films...bt wnted to wach it for shahid-priyanka chemistry...bt den d plan got cancelled...

vinu ya i alwz wanna watch tht little kid performence the one who dances once in mj style..i think  he is fab..and ya whts the reason behing nt watching thk cauze it ws a kunal kohli flick..

priyanka, vinu..
i luv arshi till death..i suppose ...r u also vinu a arshi fan..
m not a arshi fan but i do watch d show wn evr i gt d remote control at 8pm...loli do feel barun sanaya hv gr8 chemistry...
Originally posted by crazygal_vpb

i hd watched his movie thoda pyar thoda magic...n after dat i ws lyk 😕 ...evn dnt lyk hum tum dat much...so jst dat i am not a fan of his films...bt wnted to wach it for shahid-priyanka chemistry...bt den d plan got cancelled...

oh ya thoda pyar thoda magic ws crap..but hum tum ws great..i hope u didn't like its ending..ya i 2 wanna watch it fr shahid and priyanka but dammm my frnds..they never wanna watch movie of my choice after RA.1

oh ya thoda pyar thoda magic ws crap..but hum tum ws great..i hope u didn't like its ending..ya i 2 wanna watch it fr shahid and priyanka but dammm my frnds..they never wanna watch movie of my choice after RA.1
ha ha ha  lol...we friends hd plnned to go RA1 4m two mnths b4 the movie evn released n den after release v wr lyk no need to go...
Originally posted by crazygal_vpb

m not a arshi fan but i do watch d show wn evr i gt d remote control at 8pm...loli do feel barun sanaya hv gr8 chemistry...

ya they do share awesum chemistry.offscreen they r great 2..arshi and arvi my 2 fav jodi..
the plan to watch ra1 ws reallly so sudden bcoz i knw tht my frnds won't agree bcoz they r nt an srk fan but she ws adament on gng and watching mere bro ki dulhan so i said u all have to watch ra.1 first..and they agreed at tht very moment...and i ws like ðŸ˜• and after the movie they were like..😕

ra.1 ws fr only srk die hard fans i guess..

the plan to watch ra1 ws reallly so sudden bcoz i knw tht my frnds won't agree bcoz they r nt an srk fan but she ws adament on gng and watching mere bro ki dulhan so i said u all have to watch ra.1 first..and they agreed at tht very moment...and i ws like ðŸ˜• and after the movie they were like..😕

ra.1 ws fr only srk die hard fans i guess..
dnt knw y bt i ws very dissappointed wd  d movie RA1...maybe coz i hd very high expectation aftr MNIK...jst luved it...btw wat do u think ...u think RD vl mk it thru d wild card?????
well agr sirf luks pr depends krta tb toh definetly...

but hell yeah he will make it thru this..i mean he hs  the wishes of all his deewanees..
the thing i dnt like in ra.1 ws the humour in it..nhi toh i luved  it..i love any piece of stuff tht stars srk..im a die hard fan..

well agr sirf luks pr depends krta tb toh definetly...

but hell yeah he will make it thru this..i mean he hs  the wishes of all his deewanees..
dats the problem na...jahan tak judges ki baath hai i knw he vl score gud ...bt wat m worried abt is the cheap reality n des reality shows...