i think Purvi kidnapping if there will be a turning point for sure😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aakanksha_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
it has been talked dat kidnapin of purvi goin to led fruitful results...hope dis brings arvi close n also make archana to undrstnd dat arjun n purvi belongs to each oder
alicia. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi πŸ˜Š

Really excited for the kidnapping sequence ( Don't hate me for that ) but i love stories where the prince rescues his princess πŸ˜ β€οΈ
krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Aakanksha_7

it has been talked dat kidnapin of purvi goin to led fruitful results...hope dis brings arvi close n also make archana to undrstnd dat arjun n purvi belongs to each oder

really hope so Akshh..coz even aft hearin abt Arjun having completed the challenge..Archana didnt seem satisfied..this one is needed for sure
Aakanksha_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ArVirocks

Hi πŸ˜Š

Really excited for the kidnapping sequence ( Don't hate me for that ) but i love stories where the prince rescues his princess πŸ˜ β€οΈ

hellozzz,
nobody's gonna hate u...me too vry much xited fo kidnapin thng...n also loves whn r hero rescues heroine

but was jst tough to watch today's epi 
Aakanksha_7 thumbnail
ria, i thnk she'll get satisfied whn arjun wil rescue purvi, she has to
alicia. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I hope the kidnapping sequence is not dragged though .. CVs have a way of dragging a certain topic till the viewers aren't interested again . I just hope they show how Purvi gets to Soham is her brother and tries to make him understand Archu is not bad and then Arjun comes as the hero of the day and saves Purvi πŸ˜† Kinda corny 
Huma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
B positive Girlz πŸ˜› i knw Arjun will Impress Archu by saving her princess from Evil Soham πŸ˜ƒ
Aakanksha_7 thumbnail
 i dnt knw if ther gonna drag d kidnapin fiasco but they surely gonna drag d truth of soham being son of archu n manav

cv's hv habit of doin it
Aakanksha_7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Huma-

B positive Girlz πŸ˜› i knw Arjun will Impress Archu by saving her princess from Evil Soham πŸ˜ƒ

hellozz humaπŸ€—

yup being positve...v hv full faith on r hero...