Posted: 26 July 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Happy birthday jyo.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

Jenishazz Goldie
Jenishazz
Jenishazz

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged

Belated Happy Birthday wishes to u Jyoti!

jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged

I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all the lovely wishes , cakes , greetings ,beautiful siggies(using few of them already ..will keep changing daily) , and all other gifts  that you all hv given in my birthday thread HugHugHugHugHug...I was really touched and overwhelmed while reading all the wishes from different forums  and remembering my early days on IF CryCryEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..It was really a pleasure to read all those lovely words and I dont hv enough words to express how I m feeling right now CryCry...

I wanted to quote everyone inidividually and reply to all but I m really running short of time since I will b going rto my hometown Kolkata from 27th july to 1st August and so was busy packing Ouch ... but just now I hv finished reading all wishes and was deeply touching with all the beatiful words of appreciation and wishess EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU ALL ... I m truelyy blessed to get such a grt grp of friends on IF HugHugHugHug ..U all Rock big time StarStarStarStarStar

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evasmileymj10VishaD.Mallika113SandstonepennuAbby-GC-Crazy_Darling_shubhika124shyamsBubblyRRoshini1494snowflake.SiyapaaQueen-BerryCharm-

pearls88 Senior Member
pearls88
pearls88

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Belated Happy Birthday.May all your dreams and wishes comes true.again a very Happy BirthdaySmile

Edited by pearls88 - 26 July 2012 at 6:25am

jyoti06

InnerPeace IF-Dazzler
InnerPeace
InnerPeace

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Happy Belated Birthday Jyoti...seems like i am a bit late but hope you had a wonderful birthday with family and friends.
SiyapaaQueen IF-Stunnerz
SiyapaaQueen
SiyapaaQueen

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday jyo jyo bee!!!!!!!! Many happy returns of the day and i pray you have a blessed day with lots of love and happiness sorounding you! YOU ARE AN AWESOME human being. God bless!

-BerryCharm-

-BerryCharm- IF-Addictz

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

pearls88

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Jyoti! Hope you had a wonderful day!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index