u are special and special things are for u today,
i wish u all the best.
Happy birthday..!

... Wish Away ... 
... You Are The ... 
Super Star Of The Day 
Happy Birthday

U have been a SUPERSTAR for Me.. 

May God bless u..with all the happiness in the world!  

Hug LoL Hug
Tanu

Thanks a lot Tanu for that sweet poem and your lovely wishess HugHugHugHug

You are a very nice person...

Without you DC would have been incomplete 
It is Always a treat to watch you analysis on the episode as it always gives light to the brighter side...And wishing you a very Happy Birthday.So,way to go my optimistic queen...

Heart Pearl Heart

Thanks a lot pearl for your wishes and that yummy glittery cake Tongue

I'm wishing you another year

Of laughter, joy and fun,

Surprises, love and happiness,

And when your birthday's done,

I hope you feel deep in your heart,

As your birthdays come and go,

How very much you mean to me,

More than you can know.

Lots of love and b'day wishes, Jyoti

From your twinnie, Mansi

Heart Mansi Heart

Thanks a lot my soul sister of virtual world HugHugHug...may we share many more soaps together in coming yrs LOLEmbarrassed

Wishing you a day filled with joys worthy of proclamation and memories worth a lifetime. I hope that it is indeed magical and you are blessed with health, love and happiness.  Happy birthday!!!

Safeeya (Saf24)

Thanks a lot Saf for your wishes and the lovely greetings HugHug

Gagori, Jonmodiner er hardik subhokamana. You are a sweet nice person who helped me when i needed help. May God bless you with peace and prosperity and love.

Tani (tannipartner)

OMGG Tani u r a bong too ShockedShocked...goshh I just came to know now ShockedLOL..bongs definitely rule IF WinkLOL...Thanks a lot for your warm wishes HugHugHug

Hey Jyoti, wish you many Happy Returns of the Day ! ClapClap May God bless you and fulfill all your wishes. Enjoy your birthday to the fullest. Star

Cheers
Ishan

Ishann thanks a lot for the wishes Embarrassed ... really missing working with u Cry/..u hv been a grt partner in crime in geet forum LOLEmbarrassed

Happy Birthday Gags! HugParty

You're an amazing person - You have alot of patience, very helpful and sometimes funny also! Tongue I enjoy our several random PM conversations about silly things like Promotion and all. LOL You've always been there for me whenever I needed help and I hope to one day return the favor. But in the meantime, I hope you have an absolutely fabulous birthday with loads of presents and well wishes! May you have many more to come! Hug Smile

And yes ur the best and coolest mod on IF i have eva talked!Hug

- Nidhi-

Nidhi spl thanksss for those yummy Aamir khan siggies .. they r both jaanlevaa EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...and yess I remember our PM chats regarding all promotions stuffs .. always found u really warm and matured EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...thanks again for all lovely wishess Hug

Jyo - you are one of the sweetest person I have known on IF. I have been reading your posts since Kumkum days and its a treat to read them always. Happy birthday and may God bless you with loads of happiness because someone like you deserves all that and more Smile

- Anupama

Anupama thanks for your lovely wishess .. really appreciate EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

It's your birthday joyti
your very own special day
of the year,
and I just wanted to send
you some birthday cheer.
Have a great day,
because you deserve it.
I hope it will be the best
birthday yet,
bringing you happiness
you'll never forget.
And remember,
no matter what you do,
to blow out the candles,
because birthday wishes
always come true.

From Hinetea Prasadini

Prasadini thanks a lot dear for your warm lovely wishes .. u r one of the gem of PV forum EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO You Jyo !!!Hug

I hope you get all the happiness, well wishes, success and love you deserve to get...May almighty shower his blessings on you always!!!Hug

You're one of the sweetest, kindest and perfect Mod i have  ever met!(Hope PV forum mods wont read this LOL).. Really i have always used to stalk u in geet forum LOLYou always handle everything so nicely ...You r really the most sweetest Mod jyo...And I LuYu for that!  I know I can turn to u for help whenever I require in the IF... & thanks to u from the bottom of my heart to spread the cheer & joy Hug Jyo i always have this doubt for almost year Ermm Today i think i should ask u Ermm... Do u ever Sleep LOL ??? I Need answer LOL

Something from my part to u Embarrassed 

Always be the Amazing person you are! I wish you a year with loads of fun, excitement and beautiful memories. Once again Happy Birthday.Hug

Lots and lots of Hugs and Kisses from 

Thushy

Thushyyy thanksss for the lovely wishess and that yummy picture of GC EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedHugHugHugHug And let me tell u I used to stalk u too in ranking threads to find out all the rules of ranking ShockedShockedWinkLOL...yeahh being a mod , I too m not fully aware of these rankings .. shame on me AngryLOLLOL... u hv been one of the most loyal and matured fans of GC .. really love your dedication as a fan ClapClapClap...about my sleep , yeah I guess I manage to sleep for 5 hrs at least but its still less na ConfusedLOL

My repliess in blackk EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaAngeloScuro-Mrs.MSK-

Giraffidae IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubhika124

Happy Happy Happy Birthday my Ullu buddy... Cool HugROFL ... One of the best people I have met across IF has to be you Gags... Hug Chatting and dissing to you about shows has become my daily routine now... Stern Smile Embarrassed ... Wonder what I would do in virtual world without you... Heart
 I am younger hence can only wish all the happiness, success, wealth, health and... "Khush toleration power" for you... ROFL ... 
Jab tak rahegi facebook mein Kushboo,
tab tak ban na padega Jyoti ko Ullu... Evil Smile 
Approve I mean it Jyo... Tumhein apni raatein mere naam karni hogi... Blushing ROFL

A special thing churned up for my T.V chipkoo buddy like me and an Amir pankha... Hope you like my HARDWORK... Tongue and can Crack it!!! Wink

Mumma banke khadi hai, Mod ka danda ya devil ki chadi hai...Cool
Geet rahega uska pehla nashaEmbarrassed... Jis se woh baar baar karna chahegi Punar Vivaah...Tongue
Uski ek Guzaarish hai, ki Ghunghat ki Aad se Aamir ka deedar ho jaaye...Day Dreaming
Uske liye Gags ka Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai... ke Amir ne dekha toh kahega---Jyoti jaisi koi nahin...Approve
MSK hai iska Ek Ishq Ek JunoonBlushing... aur Appu ko lekar usne Dekha ek Khwaab, ki woh darshan de ek aur baar...LOL
Jyo meri Maa... Hum tumse pyaar karte rahenge Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak...Hug
Aur IF ko toh ban na hi hai ek din aapka Ghulaam...Evil Smile 

hope you enjoy this and your birthday too... Cool ROFL

Khush ( CraziestGurtian )

OMGG Khushhh this is the best piece of poetry I ever heard from u ..this is epic ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL..,how well u managed to merge all my fav TV shows and Aamir film namess to describe me .. hilariousss ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...thanksss a lot for giving me such a positive laugh on my birthday morning and making it extra spll HugHugHugHugHug...U truelyyy rockk Cool

Gags, Jyo meri  Hug
Many Many Happy returns of the Day, Jyo. May u have a great day and God Bless u with all the possible things in the world. Keep Smiling and Keep Rocking.

CAKE!!! Big smile and all types of CHOCOLATES!! LOL

Thank You So Much for always being there whenever i needed Help. Thanks for begin such a wonderful and amazing Moderator. Cool

Enjoy Your Birthday to the fullest and have a blast. May u have many such years to come. May u get loads of gifts and surprises today Embarrassed

Enjoy!! Big smile
-Ridz  ( 
-Ridzzi- )

Ridzzi thanks for your warm wishess and those yummy  chocolates and giftss HugHugHugHugHug..u r my real helping hand in parvarrish forum Embarrassed

Dearest Jyo 
...HugHug

Jyo Momma...Tongue Our Devils Den ki Queen...Wink you are one of the amazing person I met in this virtual world... n your time management is inspiring... I hope you have start sleeping early.. before receiving ur doodwala bhayya at the crack of morning.....ROFL 
Once again many many happy returns of the day... may Allah Pak fulfils all ur dreams wishes n desires...  Have great day n life ahead... Big smile

lots of love
Arwenisn/ Nish/ Sidrah

Arwenishhh OMGGG its u ShockedShocked...thanks for the lovely wishess HugHugHugHug...and my sleeping habits continue to deteriorate AngryAngry..but yeah trying to sleep before the doodhwala arrives LOLLOLOuch

Dearest Jyo,

Wishing you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY...PartyPartyThere can't be a better time to tell you how much I cherish our friendship. You are a wonderful person with a positive outlook in life. Always remain like this. May God bless you with all the happiness in the world and wishing you get many more handsome hunks on TV to drool over...LOL but remember sharing is caring haan...TongueROFL

Lotsa Love...Anuja...HugHugHug

Anujaa thanks a lot for the lovely wishess HugHugHug...really means a lot and haan sharing is caring only for my khopcha buddies .. WinkLOLTongue

JyoHug

Wish you a very happy Birthday Hope you have many many more to come.. Have a blast God bless you sweety Big smile

-Natasha... 

Natasha thanks for all warm wishess HugHugHugHug

Happy birthday jyoParty!

I remember that when i have read ur comments for the first time on GHSP forum.I felt that u r one of the most sensible person on GHSP forum.
Then i started to read ur analysis and ur comments on various posts and i started to love u as a humble person.

U r very Nice,Mature and lovable person.
The warmth and kindness of ur heart makes u more beautiful person!
May life's brightest joys illuminate ur path, and may each day's journey,
Makes ur dream come true.

Happy birthday DearDancing!
happy-birthday-cake 

LoveHeart,
Fatima

Fatimaaa thankss for all the lovely words of appreciation and for your warm wishes and also for that yummy cake EmbarrassedHugHugHugHug

****************************************************************************************

I am so blessed and thankful to have a sister like you in my life. Celebrate your Bday! You deserve the best. StarStar
Star

Family made us sisters, life made us friends. Here's a great big birthday hug Hug full of love and happy wishes as you celebrate your special day! Tongue

Who is a sister? LOL
A sister is someone with whom you grow up. 
She is the person with whom you argue and laugh. 
A sister is someone you love. 
She is the person with whom you have many memories. 
A sister is in your family by nature. 
She is your friend by choice. 
You are a sister, and I am glad you are mine.
Happy Birthday to the best sister
In the whole wide world!

Happy Birthday to my fantastic, wonderful, great, super, beautiful Day DreamingDay Dreaming sister! 

j

here cake for u Jyoti di..Tongue

oh... !! jyoti di here Gurmeet & Kratika 

waiting for cutting cake LOL

some dance in Party... Dancing

--.NArESh.-- 

Nareshh thanks for the cutesttt wishh .. really loved it EmbarrassedEmbarrassedHugHug...awww and AarYa too wishing me ... wonderfull EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..really appreciate all the warmth and love that u hv filled in your wish HugHugHug
******************************************************************************************************
Jyotiii!

Happy Birthday Hug Hope you have an amazing day and may all your dreams come trueHug

I remember when we first met. It seems like only yesterday that I made you DT of the Week (or was it VOTW?) and the Olympics were going on and I was upset that you weren't Canadian and couldn't celebrate with me =/ ROFL Yes I know, out of all the things I just had to throw that in thereLOL I forgot what else I was gonna sayErmm Oh wellLOL I probably bugged you a lot with my ishtupid questions and what not but you were always patient with me and I really appreciate thatEmbarrassed You're an awesome person and deserve all the good things that come your way. Happy birthday once againHug

-Ravz

P.S. Jyoti be now you know me well enough to know that if by the time this msg is posted and there's no siggy attached to it, you can guess whyROFL

-Ravjot- 

Ravzzz yes I know why .. kaamchori zindabad AngryAngryAngryROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...I still remember that VOTW and I was all lost that why r u upset if I m not canadian and then got to know the whole history behind it ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...aah that was one amazing first meeting ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL..Since then I got to know how much hardwork u do to get your kaamchor status on IF ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...Thanksss for your warm wishess and those words of appreciationHugHugHugHug/..I demand a siggy nowww AngryLOLLOLLOL
*************************************************************************************************

Angel

Angelll for those amazing posterss .. aahh lovelyyy EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...I always admired your unique style of wishing everyone which automatically brings a smile to one's face ..so thanksss again Big smileBig smile

******************************************************************************************************

many many happy returns of the day jyoti

god bless uHug-55shobha 

thanks a lot shobhaa EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-AngeloScuro

anushaarja IF-Rockerz
anushaarja
anushaarja

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
happy b'day gags... socha kuch naya karlungiEmbarrassed lekin... sochte hi rehgayi...Confused so abhi keliye wish kardeti hoon...EmbarrassedTongue happy b'day yaar...Hug
jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubhika124

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day jyoti di..

Smiles and laughter, joy and cheer
New happiness that stays throughout the year
Hope your birthday brings all these and more
Filling life with surprise and joys galore!

uluvmg

Heyy thanksss a lot dear for such a lovely wishh ...loved all your emoticons and greetings .. they r fab StarStarStarStar

Jyo,

My evenings start with your OMGs in the Dragon club LOL LOL and I so love it.
I have always felt you are a very optimistic and positive person. God bless you with all the happiness.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JYO

Asha

Awww Asha thanks for all the words of appreciation and your lovely wishess Hug

Jyo , you make the PV forum very special ! Love your analysis mainly because I agree with you all the time Big smile  Even if I don't, your input is well thought out and you make it very special for all of us.  You are a wonderful girl and I wish you all the best on your Birthday and everyday of your life !  May God bless you and make all your dreams come true !... 

Mallika113

Manoo thatsss so sweet of u .. once again thankss from the bottom of my heart for your lovely wishess .. really appreciate itHug

Many Many Happy returns of this day...May Your Birthday filled with lots and lots of love , joy and happiness...And May all your dreams and happiness come true...Have a blissful future ahead.Hug

Ammu(AmeTz)

Ammuuu thankss a lot for your wishess dearr Hug

Happy Birthday Jyo Hug

May all your wishes and dreams come true. May this coming year bring you loads of success and happiness into your life. Unfortunately, we don't get to chit chat much : ( But from what we have, you're always approachable and helpful with everything and anything. Thanks Hug 

Enjoy your day! And cake me a piece of that cake : D 

Lots of Love, 
Gurprit 

Gurr I ugess main reason we dont get to chit chat much is because of time difference .. your morning is my night OuchLOL..but u hv been a wonderful person to interract with from whatever little we did during our uttaran days Embarrassed...thankss for the warm wishes Hug

Dear, dear, Jyo,

PartyHAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Party

Where do I start telling you how much your friendship has come to mean over the past months? I started out being all sehmi, sehmi, very intimidated by the imposing moderator! But then as I had the honour and then the pleasure of interacting with you, I saw the fun, thoughtful, mature, strategic, and most importantly, naughty sides to you, and I just loved you all the more with each new thing I discovered! Hug

This is starting to sound like the end of a sappy movie, where the hero is convincing the heroine that he is the one, LOL but you won't mind the romance, I know. Wink

Here's wishing the very, very, very best birthday, and the best year ahead, filled to the brim with all things wonderful and lots of Jyoptimism, to my PV partner in crime! Big smile

Lots of love,
Samana

Samanaa I loved the sound " Partner in crime" Evil Smile ... aah got some ideas for my action and reaction posts now TongueLOLLOL...And I m also glad to meet u in geet forum and now being your partner in crime in PV forum LOLEmbarrassed..its been a wonderful roller coaster ride with u Big smile... Thankss a lot again for such encouraging words of positivity and all the wishes ... DC and PV forum is nothing without your presense HugHugHugHug

Chup!! Bilkul Chup!!LOLWink *Maan Isshhtylee*WinkTongue

Look who's Birthday is here.

Jyo *Tight hugs*Hug

Wish you a very Happy Birthday Dear. Enjoy your day!

Lots of love.

DimpleEmbarrassed

Dimpleee thanksss a lot for the maan style wishess EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedHugHugHug

Jyoti,

Many many happy returns of the day!!! May this birthday fulfills lot of your wishes and bring lots of fun and new hopes for future.

I have noticed you first probably on Pyar Ka Bandhan, loved the optimism you always brought when everone was sad with happenings. You have a way to make believe that "Picture abhi baaki hai". And from PV forum I have started seeing your fun and naughty side tooWink. You are wonderful person, stay the same way always..

May all these candles you enlighten today, transmits all their brightness to your life. Happy birthday!!!

Veena

OMGG U were in Pyaar ka bandhan forum too ShockedShockedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..yess I used to do my adda annex there EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...I guess there is no point mourning over shows .. so best option is to keep your hopes and positivity intact Big smile...thankss again for your lovely wishess HugHugHugHug

Hey J Hug

I hear it's your birthday?! So, I'm honestly gonna tell you that I was SUPER scared of you before I actually spoke to you. We have only known each other for the past what 1 month? Thanks to BHBK. I love that you're one of the most active CMs and reply promptly to alll my bakwaas PMs. LOL Thanks for listening to me, btw. Tongue So, I asked Deeps who you liked and welll no surprise when she said Gurmeet Choudhary. I made something for you, hope you like it.

HAPPPYYY GURMEEET DAAY!
 I mean HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Party

Hope you have a fantastic day! Big smile And an amazing year! Wink

Link: http://i.minus.com/ibz9SjjHwCqgCe.gif

Love you.
Saraa.

Saraaa  firstly that GC giff is amazing ..its almost as if he is wishing me birthday LOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...and OMGG u were scared of mee ShockedShocked...dontt wory , I m as bindaas as u r .. dont go by that CM title LOL...I can b really besharam at times if needed WinkLOLLOL...last but not the least thanks a lot for your lovely wishes and that GC avi .. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedHugHugHugHug

I would like to wish a wonderful person on her birthday a very Happy Happy Birthday...
Hope you have a wonderful birthday with the best of everything because you are so special.On your birthday and alway you are wished all the happiness your heart can holds..

Happy Birthday To You Jyoti!!!

Love always
~Amy~Wink

Ammyyy thankss a lottt for the wonderful wishess .. really appreciate it EmbarrassedHugHugHug

Hi Jyoti ,

Wishing you a joyous birthday today. I got to know you during the last few months of Geet and found in you a person with a cool head on your shoulder ... Admired the way you carried Devils Den and now the Dragon Club in Punar Vivaah ... 

Have a awesome birthday 

Regards
Lamya ( lams ) 

Iams  thanksss a lot for all the words of appreication and your wishess HugHugHug

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY JYO Party
It gives me immense pleasure to know that you are a Leo just like me, because my Zodiac sign is something that I hold close to my heart and I am happy that I have someone as awesomesauce like you to share it with LOL Anyways now that I am done with my dorkiness, I would just like to wish you a very, very, very happy birthday full of lots of happiness, smiles and of course a ton of cake! Wink
I hope you have an absolutely fantastic day and an even better upcoming year because you deserve all the brightness and success in life. Keep holding on to the positivity that makes you so different from everyone out there and always, always keep smiling Big smile
Lots and lots of love,
Maham Hug
Mahammm I said this earlierr too .. u r one of the gems of PV forum and so a wish coming from u is really very spl to me .. so thanksss again for all the lovely words of appreciation and this warm wishhh HugHugHugHugHugHug...And I agree we all Leoss truely rock .. hai na WinkLOLTongue

Sri_Radha IF-Stunnerz
Sri_Radha
Sri_Radha

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Wish you many more happy returns of the day..Clap
May your all wishes and dreams comes trueSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

WildestDreams IF-Stunnerz
WildestDreams
WildestDreams

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday JoHugHugHug
Wish you all the best in life...Many many happy returns of the day
Have fun and enjoy :)

Loads of love
Parm

jyoti06

kimipatel Goldie
kimipatel
kimipatel

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Many many happy returns of the day...

jyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index