Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

~~Happy Birthday Our Jyoti~~ (Page 13)

daffodil81 IF-Rockerz
daffodil81
daffodil81

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Jyoti
Hope you have a wonderful day today & many more such birthdays.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

Dips.. IF-Rockerz
Dips..
Dips..

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Many Many happy returns of the dayPartyParty Jyo... i mean Gagori di suits bettr noLOLu hav been a cute Dt member n i knw u quite  well in Geet forum splly by d Devil's Den wich u we a master atStarLove youuu HugHeart

jyoti06

neha8681 Newbie
neha8681
neha8681

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Hey Jyoti Many Many Happy returns of the day. 

May God bless you a long & cheerful life.

jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubhika124

OMG OMG OMG ...This is by far the best VM I hv seen with all my favourite couples and favourite Maaneet-AarYa scenes in one ... WOWWW Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming..I m going to save this VM in my lappy to cherish it forever EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..thanks a lot for putting the epic kurbaan hua scene  ... goshhh Maaneet r magic Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...once again thanks Shubh for everything Hug

OMGGG GC wishing me birthday **dead** LOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...thanksss saraa for the lovely giftt Embarrassed

OMGGG Maaneet partial SR ..one of my all time fav scenesss .. goshhh it was hotness personified .. Shubhi u want to kill me kya ?? ShockedShockedLOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Sighh one of the best AarYa promos to come out Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Nidhii thanks a lot for these yummyyy Aamir siggies EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.. ufff he is hot LOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

This picture of AarYa was just damnnn cute ... thanks a lot Janaki for this lovely siggy Embarrassed

OMGGG Deepss what hv u done ShockedShocked .. all my fav hotties in one *DEAD**DeadLOLLOL...I m going to save this one in my lappy too Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Shagunnn u r a rockstarr  StarStarStarStar.. this is one of the best Aamir siggies I hv seen and its definitely going in my dabba aaj Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

OMGG Gunia and Shubhi this is one of the lovley siggies I hv seen ...all small screen female beauties rocking together .. wowww StarStarStarStarStar...Mona , Drashti and Kratika  r truely grt actresses on TV currently and I feel so proud to b their fan  EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Aaahh AarYa and Maaneet ... both look rocking .. thankss again Shubhi for showering so many  delicious giftss EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Deepss u r pakka killing me with these Aamir siggies now .. they r jaanleevaa especially that dhoom look of Aamirr .. ufff BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

Hailaaa AarYa , Maaneet and RishBala together ShockedShocked...this got to b one of the epic siggies .. I m gonna flaunt this one too in my siggy dabba EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed  ..Shagun again let me repeat u r a rockstarr StarStarStarStar 

( Shagun)

Oh goshhh Aamir overdose .. me will completely faint now ... Shagunn what hv u donee BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing..thanksss again BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

AngeloScuro

neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged

HAPPY B'DAY SWEET HEART Hug

jyoti06

AnushaGK IF-Rockerz
AnushaGK
AnushaGK

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
many many many happy returns of the day jyoti.may god give u long life.

jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubhika124

Dear Jyo Mumma,

wishing u a day soft as silk...
white as milk...
sweet as honey&full of money.
may all ur dreams come true...
HAPPY BIRTH DAY BOSS..!!

Cos today is your day,
its an opportunity for u to know that
u are special and special things are for u today,
i wish u all the best.
Happy birthday..!

... Wish Away ... 
... You Are The ... 
Super Star Of The Day 
Happy Birthday

U have been a SUPERSTAR for Me.. 

May God bless u..with all the happiness in the world!  

Hug LoL Hug
Tanu

Thanks a lot Tanu for that sweet poem and your lovely wishess HugHugHugHug

You are a very nice person...

Without you DC would have been incomplete 
It is Always a treat to watch you analysis on the episode as it always gives light to the brighter side...And wishing you a very Happy Birthday.So,way to go my optimistic queen...

Heart Pearl Heart

Thanks a lot pearl for your wishes and that yummy glittery cake Tongue

I'm wishing you another year

Of laughter, joy and fun,

Surprises, love and happiness,

And when your birthday's done,

I hope you feel deep in your heart,

As your birthdays come and go,

How very much you mean to me,

More than you can know.

Lots of love and b'day wishes, Jyoti

From your twinnie, Mansi

Heart Mansi Heart

Thanks a lot my soul sister of virtual world HugHugHug...may we share many more soaps together in coming yrs LOLEmbarrassed

Wishing you a day filled with joys worthy of proclamation and memories worth a lifetime. I hope that it is indeed magical and you are blessed with health, love and happiness.  Happy birthday!!!

Safeeya (Saf24)

Thanks a lot Saf for your wishes and the lovely greetings HugHug

Gagori, Jonmodiner er hardik subhokamana. You are a sweet nice person who helped me when i needed help. May God bless you with peace and prosperity and love.

Tani (tannipartner)

OMGG Tani u r a bong too ShockedShocked...goshh I just came to know now ShockedLOL..bongs definitely rule IF WinkLOL...Thanks a lot for your warm wishes HugHugHug

Hey Jyoti, wish you many Happy Returns of the Day ! ClapClap May God bless you and fulfill all your wishes. Enjoy your birthday to the fullest. Star

Cheers
Ishan

Ishann thanks a lot for the wishes Embarrassed ... really missing working with u Cry/..u hv been a grt partner in crime in geet forum LOLEmbarrassed

Happy Birthday Gags! HugParty

You're an amazing person - You have alot of patience, very helpful and sometimes funny also! Tongue I enjoy our several random PM conversations about silly things like Promotion and all. LOL You've always been there for me whenever I needed help and I hope to one day return the favor. But in the meantime, I hope you have an absolutely fabulous birthday with loads of presents and well wishes! May you have many more to come! Hug Smile

And yes ur the best and coolest mod on IF i have eva talked!Hug

- Nidhi-

Nidhi spl thanksss for those yummy Aamir khan siggies .. they r both jaanlevaa EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...and yess I remember our PM chats regarding all promotions stuffs .. always found u really warm and matured EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...thanks again for all lovely wishess Hug

Jyo - you are one of the sweetest person I have known on IF. I have been reading your posts since Kumkum days and its a treat to read them always. Happy birthday and may God bless you with loads of happiness because someone like you deserves all that and more Smile

- Anupama

Anupama thanks for your lovely wishess .. really appreciate EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

It's your birthday joyti
your very own special day
of the year,
and I just wanted to send
you some birthday cheer.
Have a great day,
because you deserve it.
I hope it will be the best
birthday yet,
bringing you happiness
you'll never forget.
And remember,
no matter what you do,
to blow out the candles,
because birthday wishes
always come true.

From Hinetea Prasadini

Prasadini thanks a lot dear for your warm lovely wishes .. u r one of the gem of PV forum EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO You Jyo !!!Hug

I hope you get all the happiness, well wishes, success and love you deserve to get...May almighty shower his blessings on you always!!!Hug

You're one of the sweetest, kindest and perfect Mod i have  ever met!(Hope PV forum mods wont read this LOL).. Really i have always used to stalk u in geet forum LOLYou always handle everything so nicely ...You r really the most sweetest Mod jyo...And I LuYu for that!  I know I can turn to u for help whenever I require in the IF... & thanks to u from the bottom of my heart to spread the cheer & joy Hug Jyo i always have this doubt for almost year Ermm Today i think i should ask u Ermm... Do u ever Sleep LOL ??? I Need answer LOL

Something from my part to u Embarrassed 

Always be the Amazing person you are! I wish you a year with loads of fun, excitement and beautiful memories. Once again Happy Birthday.Hug

Lots and lots of Hugs and Kisses from 

Thushy

Thushyyy thanksss for the lovely wishess and that yummy picture of GC EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedHugHugHugHug And let me tell u I used to stalk u too in ranking threads to find out all the rules of ranking ShockedShockedWinkLOL...yeahh being a mod , I too m not fully aware of these rankings .. shame on me AngryLOLLOL... u hv been one of the most loyal and matured fans of GC .. really love your dedication as a fan ClapClapClap...about my sleep , yeah I guess I manage to sleep for 5 hrs at least but its still less na ConfusedLOL

My repliess in blackk EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaAngeloScuro-Mrs.MSK-

Giraffidae IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index