~~Happy Birthday Our Jyoti~~

Posted: 11 years ago

We have gathered here to cherish this beautiful day when god's own special creation was born .
She is that one person who is loved by one and all here , who has a special place in our hearts & our prayers. She is truly the light , the 'Jyoti' of our life .

25th July , 1947! Ooops! 1984! πŸ˜† This benevolent sweet girl was born in the city of joy πŸ˜  β˜ΊοΈ 
She joined I-F on 30th December 2006 & was first very active in JJKN and then in Kaajjal.
She began to write updates for Kaajjal and was promoted to a coolbie. πŸ˜ƒ
Then  to a cool viewbie. 😍

She has been Moderator of the prestigious forums like Bidai , Geet .
And Now she is the proud Channel Moderator
She  is an ardent 'Surveen-Apoorva' fan . Her other favorite couples are Tina-Hussein , Gauri-Hiten , MaanVeer , Maaneet & of course AarYa.

Our 
Gagori Chatterji 

Our Dear

I would like to thank god for bringing you to life. And also I would like to ask god to give you as much years to live as he can. Many Happy Returns of the Day!!

Happy Birthday to You

Happy Birthday to You

Happy Birthday Dear Sonarika
Happy Birthday to You.

From good friends and true,
From old friends and new,
May good luck go with you,
And happiness too.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFh-rX_Sfhs[/YOUTUBE]

May God Bless You 
May Angels Kiss You
Happy! Happy! 
Happy Birthday To You 

(Deeps)

Edited by SylvaniaLUX - 11 years ago

Jyoti,

Many many happy returns of the day. Hope this birthday is happier and more wonderful than all the ones so far, and it brings you lots of goodies in the coming year.

I still remember the first day we wrote PMs to each other during the days of Kaajal ... and then from that day onwards not even one day has passed when we were not in contact in some form or other. We both have utilised every single means of contact on this planet to talk to each other many times every day ... PMs, emails, Messenger chats, telephone chats, SMS texts, Skype calls ...

And I also remember that strange day ... it was your engagement day and you missed the episode and then you hid from the guests in your bedroom and called me and I gave you the full gory update of that awful episode of the "Goat" entering the serial!!πŸ˜† You could not even hear my update fully because you had honey poured in your ears!

Between us we both must have rolled and bashed many heads of many producers, channels, actors, acrtresses and even those eternally changing"daadi" sidekicks. And as for our predictions, they have been endless, each one more strange than the previous one! 

We both have even gone to the extent to discuss how one serial is cutting its budget by shortening the costumes of the kulgurus to look like micro miniskirts! Nothing has escaped our notice and our comments. We also had a ball, didn't we, writing all those super-sarcastic petitions and emails to channels and producers, especially Sandip Sikand?

And I hope you remember the day we called one chap called Dubey to scold him about the Kaajal leap track, and he bluffed that his child is crying just to run away from us?πŸ˜†

I can't imagine a day passing when I am not in contact with you, sharing gupshup and all kinds of strange story theories, and I just realised that I cannot say that even about any my closest family members. That's how much you have come to mean to me!πŸ˜›

You're a gem, Jyoti ... for the forum, for all TV serial watchers everywhere, for all your family and friends, and most of all for me.

Lots and lots of love from me and my daughter Nisha,

Mansi

When I first came to this forum I thought she was the channel moderator and that she would be real strict and will not allow any kind of criticism on the stars. I was mildly surprised that she was just enjoying this show as much as anybody else. She has a sense of humor and is open minded and very nice and am glad to have a friend like her in this forum.

Angel

When I first visited the PV forum I almost walked out after the first two days because there was so much dissonance and animosity. And then I stumbled upon the discussion thread which is now our DC thread. Jyoti had started the thread that day and I was hooked. And my first reaction was ahhh! She is such a breath of fresh air, she is the calm in a turbulent ocean. And ever since then, I make sure I read her views evryday but especially when I feel low about an episode.

My personal interaction with her has been one of the best. I think she was the first one on this forum who reached out to me. Even though we have known each other only for few months I know with every fiber of my being that she is one of the most genuine and warm person I have come across on this forum.
I love how she always sees the glass as half full. I love how sometimes she loses her cool against bashes. I love that she goes into fan girl mode with the rain + ArYa combination.                                      Jyoti simply means light. To me that is what she is just as her screen name suggests. She is the light of this forum.                                                                                                                                                                               HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR FRIEND!                                                            HOPE YOU HAVE ALL THE BEST THINGS LIFE HAVE TO OFFER!          

Kirthi

What can I say about this absolute IF Superstar? β­οΈ

Jyoti is a ray of sunshine, a beacon of hope a dash of logic and a hint of mischief all wrapped up into one lovable, virtual package! On the one hand, she is a wise and powerful mod, who with a clap of her hands can lead her virtual flocks back peacefully home, and on the other hand, her alter ego is a mild mannered (err, sort of πŸ˜ˆ), witty and intelligent analyst who picks apart every nuance of an episode and holds it to the light. She is a great mod, a great analyst, a great friend and a great partner in crime! 

Samana

I remember meeting Jyo for the first time in the GHSP forum in the Devils Den. I had already seen her around and had known her as the 'moderator of the GHSP forum' but nothing more than that. I did know that she had a tough task at hand trying to moderate a very hectic forum so I had thought she'd be too busy for me to actually get to know her too personally. BUT I had not known that she is an owl and stayed up till the wee hours of the morning if she had to πŸ˜† .. that I guess is how I really got to know her since we chatted even though we were in totally different time zones. At first I was pretty scared because I thought she would not really welcome a crazy person like me into the Den or try and even talk to me since she was the mod and all .. let's just say I was trying to put up a good image in front of her so that I stayed in her good books right from the start πŸ€£ ..

But the days went by and I guess I got the courage enough to befriend her through our mutual phangirling over our show and the actors πŸ˜› .. and as I got to know her better I found her to be a very friendly, humourous, easy-going, fair, honest, and trustworthy person. My stereotypical view of a mod was turned over its head and I found a new friend in Jyo! πŸ˜³ 

Not only is she a great personality, but also an awesome analyst. She will be up discussing her fave shows till Lord knows when and not go to sleep! She has such massive serial experience that her predictions are almost always true πŸ˜† .. I always LOL at the jokes her friends make that she was born to watch serials and all πŸ˜† (somewhere I find this to be a little true ROFL! Joking Jyots πŸ˜‰) But I must say ... even I couldn't pinpoint all the little details and put them in such an organized order as she does whenever she writes a take on an episode.

What I love most about her though is her child-at-heart attitude at times. I think that's most apparent when she gives us heart attacks during live updates with her OMGGG and HAYEEEs πŸ˜† .. love that about her! πŸ˜ƒ 

All in all .. I would just like to say that Jyo is a gem of a person and her hubby is a lucky man to have her! πŸ˜ƒ Never stop being who you are Jyo!

Wishing you the happiest birthday. May your wishes, dreams, and aspirations be fulfilled =) God Bless and have loads of fun on your special day. EAT LOTS OF CAKE HAAN!

Love ya!

Z

πŸ€—

I wish I could show you the astonishing light of your own being. 

Jyoti...light...brightness. She lights up our virtual world with her positivity...She brightens up a dull heart with just two words of encouragement. She can be as serious as a schoolteacher...she can be as naughty as a little girl with impish ideas. She can dwell deep into human complexities and analyze the most intricate scenario...she can take a few innocent pictures and turn them into laugh riots. She appreciates...she trusts...she binds...she loves. 

Have I met her? No...Do I know how she looks? No...Do I know how many monsoons she has seen before today? No...Does it matter? Should it matter? Will answers to any of these change my perception regarding her? No, no, and no...Because I do know her heart...it's as pure as the day her mother created her...and the jyot in her heart shines through her thoughts, her insights, her actions, her beliefs. She extends her hand to anyone who cares to hold it...she welcomes a newcomer with such enthusiasm that that person's self-consciousness evaporates like morning dew in just moments...she is optimism personified.

Jyoti, it's a privilege, an honor, a personal gain to have you as a friend and to be able to wish you on this first day of the rest of your life a very happy birthday. We cherish this special day...a day when we celebrate the gift of "you" to us, to all your friends, and, most of all, to your family. Have a great day and smile bright!!!

Regards
Indu

What am I supposed to say about you Jyoti? I remember the days when I was new to IF & used to pop your FB screens , IF PMs 🀣 God! What was I thinking. 
You didn't even know me & I used to do chappad chappad as if I know you for ages 😍 But thats true , I have followed u & admired you so much 'silently' ☺️ I have never been to any forum which is under your 'DT Control' but still I can say you are one of the best πŸ€— The way you handle everything , bad episode , blunt users 😳  You never show off your 'DT status' πŸ˜†
You are just amaziiing.
God bless you beautiful ❀️
Have an Aamirlicious birthday.

Shubhika

Dear Jyo,

What can I say about you that hasn't already been said, or isn't something the world doesn't know? You are truly one of the most amazing people I have come across and I am thankful everyday for knowing you! You bring with yourself a bright ray of sunshine that lights up the entire place no matter how dark and deary it might have been before. Your cheerful and full of life attitude is truly admirable and I love how you always have something positive and uplifting to say for everyone! 

When I first joined the PV forum, I never knew that I would become so ingrained in it like I am today! This place has become like my second home and Jyo you are such a big reason for it. You have the talent of making everyone feel welcome and special and no matter what my mood might me, you always manage to cheer me and make me feel better about myself. You exude genuineness and warmth and I can never, ever doubt the sincerity behind your words. And even though I have only known you a couple of months, it's been enough to see what a gem of a person you are and how lucky I am to know you. IF would have never been the same without you and neither would our AarYa haven so thank you so much for being you and for always being there! Don't ever change and keep smiling πŸ˜ƒ

A very, very, very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you! Sending lots of love and virtual hugs your way! πŸ₯³πŸ€—

Maham 

Edited by shubhika124 - 11 years ago

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElsXO5FALSg&fb_source=message[/YOUTUBE]

( Shagun)
Edited by SylvaniaLUX - 11 years ago

Dear Jyo Mumma,

wishing u a day soft as silk...
white as milk...
sweet as honey&full of money.
may all ur dreams come true...
HAPPY BIRTH DAY BOSS..!!

Cos today is your day,
its an opportunity for u to know that
u are special and special things are for u today,
i wish u all the best.
Happy birthday..!

... Wish Away ... 
... You Are The ... 
Super Star Of The Day 
Happy Birthday

U have been a SUPERSTAR for Me.. 

May God bless u..with all the happiness in the world!  

πŸ€— LoL πŸ€—
Tanu

You are a very nice person...

Without you DC would have been incomplete 
It is Always a treat to watch you analysis on the episode as it always gives light to the brighter side...And wishing you a very Happy Birthday.So,way to go my optimistic queen...

❀️ Pearl β€οΈ

I'm wishing you another year

Of laughter, joy and fun,

Surprises, love and happiness,

And when your birthday's done,

I hope you feel deep in your heart,

As your birthdays come and go,

How very much you mean to me,

More than you can know.

Lots of love and b'day wishes, Jyoti

From your twinnie, Mansi

❀️ Mansi β€οΈ

Wishing you a day filled with joys worthy of proclamation and memories worth a lifetime. I hope that it is indeed magical and you are blessed with health, love and happiness.  Happy birthday!!!

Safeeya (Saf24)

Gagori, Jonmodiner er hardik subhokamana. You are a sweet nice person who helped me when i needed help. May God bless you with peace and prosperity and love.

Tani (tannipartner)

Hey Jyoti, wish you many Happy Returns of the Day ! πŸ‘πŸ‘ May God bless you and fulfill all your wishes. Enjoy your birthday to the fullest. β­οΈ

Cheers
Ishan

Happy Birthday Gags! πŸ€—πŸ₯³

You're an amazing person - You have alot of patience, very helpful and sometimes funny also! πŸ˜› I enjoy our several random PM conversations about silly things like Promotion and all. πŸ˜† You've always been there for me whenever I needed help and I hope to one day return the favor. But in the meantime, I hope you have an absolutely fabulous birthday with loads of presents and well wishes! May you have many more to come! πŸ€— πŸ˜Š

And yes ur the best and coolest mod on IF i have eva talked!πŸ€—

- Nidhi-

Jyo - you are one of the sweetest person I have known on IF. I have been reading your posts since Kumkum days and its a treat to read them always. Happy birthday and may God bless you with loads of happiness because someone like you deserves all that and more πŸ˜Š

- Anupama

It's your birthday joyti
your very own special day
of the year,
and I just wanted to send
you some birthday cheer.
Have a great day,
because you deserve it.
I hope it will be the best
birthday yet,
bringing you happiness
you'll never forget.
And remember,
no matter what you do,
to blow out the candles,
because birthday wishes
always come true.

From Hinetea Prasadini

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO You Jyo !!!πŸ€—

I hope you get all the happiness, well wishes, success and love you deserve to get...May almighty shower his blessings on you always!!!πŸ€—

You're one of the sweetest, kindest and perfect Mod i have  ever met!(Hope PV forum mods wont read this πŸ˜†).. Really i have always used to stalk u in geet forum πŸ˜†You always handle everything so nicely ...You r really the most sweetest Mod jyo...And I LuYu for that!  I know I can turn to u for help whenever I require in the IF... & thanks to u from the bottom of my heart to spread the cheer & joy πŸ€— Jyo i always have this doubt for almost year πŸ€” Today i think i should ask u πŸ€”... Do u ever Sleep πŸ˜† ??? I Need answer πŸ˜†

Something from my part to u πŸ˜³ 

Always be the Amazing person you are! I wish you a year with loads of fun, excitement and beautiful memories. Once again Happy Birthday.πŸ€—

Lots and lots of Hugs and Kisses from 

Thushy

Happy Happy Happy Birthday my Ullu buddy... πŸ˜Ž πŸ€—πŸ€£ ... One of the best people I have met across IF has to be you Gags... πŸ€— Chatting and dissing to you about shows has become my daily routine now... πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ ... Wonder what I would do in virtual world without you... β€οΈ
 I am younger hence can only wish all the happiness, success, wealth, health and... "Khush toleration power" for you... πŸ€£ ... 
Jab tak rahegi facebook mein Kushboo,
tab tak ban na padega Jyoti ko Ullu... πŸ˜ˆ 
 I mean it Jyo... Tumhein apni raatein mere naam karni hogi... β˜ΊοΈ πŸ€£

A special thing churned up for my T.V chipkoo buddy like me and an Amir pankha... Hope you like my HARDWORK... πŸ˜› and can Crack it!!! πŸ˜‰

Mumma banke khadi hai, Mod ka danda ya devil ki chadi hai...😎
Geet rahega uska pehla nasha😳... Jis se woh baar baar karna chahegi Punar Vivaah...πŸ˜›
Uski ek Guzaarish hai, ki Ghunghat ki Aad se Aamir ka deedar ho jaaye...😍
Uske liye Gags ka Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai... ke Amir ne dekha toh kahega---Jyoti jaisi koi nahin...
MSK hai iska Ek Ishq Ek Junoon☺️... aur Appu ko lekar usne Dekha ek Khwaab, ki woh darshan de ek aur baar...πŸ˜†
Jyo meri Maa... Hum tumse pyaar karte rahenge Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak...πŸ€—
Aur IF ko toh ban na hi hai ek din aapka Ghulaam...😈 

hope you enjoy this and your birthday too... πŸ˜Ž πŸ€£

Khush ( CraziestGurtian )

Gags, Jyo meri  πŸ€—
Many Many Happy returns of the Day, Jyo. May u have a great day and God Bless u with all the possible things in the world. Keep Smiling and Keep Rocking.

CAKE!!! πŸ˜ƒ and all types of CHOCOLATES!! πŸ˜†

Thank You So Much for always being there whenever i needed Help. Thanks for begin such a wonderful and amazing Moderator. πŸ˜Ž

Enjoy Your Birthday to the fullest and have a blast. May u have many such years to come. May u get loads of gifts and surprises today πŸ˜³

Enjoy!! πŸ˜ƒ
-Ridz  ( 
-Ridzzi- )

Dearest Jyo 
...πŸ€—πŸ€—

Jyo Momma...πŸ˜› Our Devils Den ki Queen...πŸ˜‰ you are one of the amazing person I met in this virtual world... n your time management is inspiring... I hope you have start sleeping early.. before receiving ur doodwala bhayya at the crack of morning.....🀣 
Once again many many happy returns of the day... may Allah Pak fulfils all ur dreams wishes n desires...  Have great day n life ahead... πŸ˜ƒ

lots of love
Arwenisn/ Nish/ Sidrah

Dearest Jyo,

Wishing you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY...πŸ₯³πŸ₯³There can't be a better time to tell you how much I cherish our friendship. You are a wonderful person with a positive outlook in life. Always remain like this. May God bless you with all the happiness in the world and wishing you get many more handsome hunks on TV to drool over...πŸ˜† but remember sharing is caring haan...πŸ˜›πŸ€£

Lotsa Love...Anuja...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

JyoπŸ€—

Wish you a very happy Birthday Hope you have many many more to come.. Have a blast God bless you sweety πŸ˜ƒ

-Natasha... 

Happy birthday jyoπŸ₯³!

I remember that when i have read ur comments for the first time on GHSP forum.I felt that u r one of the most sensible person on GHSP forum.
Then i started to read ur analysis and ur comments on various posts and i started to love u as a humble person.

U r very Nice,Mature and lovable person.
The warmth and kindness of ur heart makes u more beautiful person!
May life's brightest joys illuminate ur path, and may each day's journey,
Makes ur dream come true.

Happy birthday Dear!

Love❀️,
Fatima

****************************************************************************************

I am so blessed and thankful to have a sister like you in my life. Celebrate your Bday! You deserve the best. β­οΈβ­οΈ
⭐️

Family made us sisters, life made us friends. Here's a great big birthday hug πŸ€— full of love and happy wishes as you celebrate your special day! πŸ˜›

Who is a sister? πŸ˜†
A sister is someone with whom you grow up. 
She is the person with whom you argue and laugh. 
A sister is someone you love. 
She is the person with whom you have many memories. 
A sister is in your family by nature. 
She is your friend by choice. 
You are a sister, and I am glad you are mine.
Happy Birthday to the best sister
In the whole wide world!

Happy Birthday to my fantastic, wonderful, great, super, beautiful πŸ˜πŸ˜ sister! 

j

here cake for u Jyoti di..πŸ˜›

oh... !! jyoti di here Gurmeet & Kratika 

waiting for cutting cake πŸ˜†

some dance in Party... 

--.NArESh.-- 

******************************************************************************************************
Jyotiii!

Happy Birthday πŸ€— Hope you have an amazing day and may all your dreams come trueπŸ€—

I remember when we first met. It seems like only yesterday that I made you DT of the Week (or was it VOTW?) and the Olympics were going on and I was upset that you weren't Canadian and couldn't celebrate with me =/ πŸ€£ Yes I know, out of all the things I just had to throw that in thereπŸ˜† I forgot what else I was gonna sayπŸ€” Oh wellπŸ˜† I probably bugged you a lot with my ishtupid questions and what not but you were always patient with me and I really appreciate that😳 You're an awesome person and deserve all the good things that come your way. Happy birthday once againπŸ€—

-Ravz

P.S. Jyoti be now you know me well enough to know that if by the time this msg is posted and there's no siggy attached to it, you can guess why🀣

-Ravjot- 
*************************************************************************************************

Angel

******************************************************************************************************

many many happy returns of the day jyoti

god bless uπŸ€—-55shobha 

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day jyoti di..

Smiles and laughter, joy and cheer
New happiness that stays throughout the year
Hope your birthday brings all these and more
Filling life with surprise and joys galore!

uluvmg

Jyo,

My evenings start with your OMGs in the Dragon club πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and I so love it.
I have always felt you are a very optimistic and positive person. God bless you with all the happiness.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JYO

Asha

Jyo , you make the PV forum very special ! Love your analysis mainly because I agree with you all the time πŸ˜ƒ  Even if I don't, your input is well thought out and you make it very special for all of us.  You are a wonderful girl and I wish you all the best on your Birthday and everyday of your life !  May God bless you and make all your dreams come true !... 

Mallika113

Many Many Happy returns of this day...May Your Birthday filled with lots and lots of love , joy and happiness...And May all your dreams and happiness come true...Have a blissful future ahead.πŸ€—

Ammu(AmeTz)

Happy Birthday Jyo πŸ€—

May all your wishes and dreams come true. May this coming year bring you loads of success and happiness into your life. Unfortunately, we don't get to chit chat much : ( But from what we have, you're always approachable and helpful with everything and anything. Thanks πŸ€— 

Enjoy your day! And cake me a piece of that cake : D 

Lots of Love, 
Gurprit 

Dear, dear, Jyo,

πŸ₯³HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! πŸ₯³

Where do I start telling you how much your friendship has come to mean over the past months? I started out being all sehmi, sehmi, very intimidated by the imposing moderator! But then as I had the honour and then the pleasure of interacting with you, I saw the fun, thoughtful, mature, strategic, and most importantly, naughty sides to you, and I just loved you all the more with each new thing I discovered! πŸ€—

This is starting to sound like the end of a sappy movie, where the hero is convincing the heroine that he is the one, πŸ˜† but you won't mind the romance, I know. πŸ˜‰

Here's wishing the very, very, very best birthday, and the best year ahead, filled to the brim with all things wonderful and lots of Jyoptimism, to my PV partner in crime! πŸ˜ƒ

Lots of love,
Samana

Chup!! Bilkul Chup!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ *Maan Isshhtylee*πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Look who's Birthday is here.

Jyo *Tight hugs*πŸ€—

Wish you a very Happy Birthday Dear. Enjoy your day!

Lots of love.

Dimple😳

Jyoti,

Many many happy returns of the day!!! May this birthday fulfills lot of your wishes and bring lots of fun and new hopes for future.

I have noticed you first probably on Pyar Ka Bandhan, loved the optimism you always brought when everone was sad with happenings. You have a way to make believe that "Picture abhi baaki hai". And from PV forum I have started seeing your fun and naughty side tooπŸ˜‰. You are wonderful person, stay the same way always..

May all these candles you enlighten today, transmits all their brightness to your life. Happy birthday!!!

Veena

Hey J πŸ€—

I hear it's your birthday?! So, I'm honestly gonna tell you that I was SUPER scared of you before I actually spoke to you. We have only known each other for the past what 1 month? Thanks to BHBK. I love that you're one of the most active CMs and reply promptly to alll my bakwaas PMs. πŸ˜† Thanks for listening to me, btw. πŸ˜› So, I asked Deeps who you liked and welll no surprise when she said Gurmeet Choudhary. I made something for you, hope you like it.

HAPPPYYY GURMEEET DAAY!
 I mean HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! πŸ₯³

Hope you have a fantastic day! πŸ˜ƒ And an amazing year! πŸ˜‰

Link: http://i.minus.com/ibz9SjjHwCqgCe.gif

Love you.
Saraa.

I would like to wish a wonderful person on her birthday a very Happy Happy Birthday...
Hope you have a wonderful birthday with the best of everything because you are so special.On your birthday and alway you are wished all the happiness your heart can holds..

Happy Birthday To You Jyoti!!!

Love always
~Amy~πŸ˜‰

Hi Jyoti ,

Wishing you a joyous birthday today. I got to know you during the last few months of Geet and found in you a person with a cool head on your shoulder ... Admired the way you carried Devils Den and now the Dragon Club in Punar Vivaah ... 

Have a awesome birthday 

Regards
Lamya ( lams ) 

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY JYO πŸ₯³
It gives me immense pleasure to know that you are a Leo just like me, because my Zodiac sign is something that I hold close to my heart and I am happy that I have someone as awesomesauce like you to share it with πŸ˜† Anyways now that I am done with my dorkiness, I would just like to wish you a very, very, very happy birthday full of lots of happiness, smiles and of course a ton of cake! πŸ˜‰
I hope you have an absolutely fantastic day and an even better upcoming year because you deserve all the brightness and success in life. Keep holding on to the positivity that makes you so different from everyone out there and always, always keep smiling πŸ˜ƒ
Lots and lots of love,
Maham πŸ€—

Many happy returns of the day!! Enjoy!!
Happy Birthday Jyoti!! May have a great day and an even blessed year! πŸ€—
Happy Birthday Jyoti ...πŸ˜ƒ
many many happy returns of the day...

Ice Cream Sundae
Yellow Roses Bouquet