•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Well it is if ur a rohan fan!..he came 1st this week!!! according to fb...

and guess whos out???
SHALINI!!!!
dont get me wrong, i dont hate her...im just really happy that other contestants didnt get eliminated...
phew!!

and i also know that there has been a debate going on between rohan and faizal, and who is better..so this week according to the public it is rohan, despite faizal getting the POD, so idk if that is saying something...
please do share ur views but dont bash anyone...plz
I HAVE FOLLOWED ROHAN SINCE DAY ONE.. I AM SO HAPPY  AND FOR ME ROHAN AND SOUMYA ARE THE BEST :) :)
He is THE best. totally deservingg <3 hope this is true...
shalini is out acc to spoiler and i guess its okay. because she was not that good to begin with, uday  and tanay were much better but they were eliminated earlier, she and her i love you dada went so far, when she took balancing postures, her balance never stays and she skips off beats at times.
If Shalini is really out, then I'm glad b/c she was on the show for much longer than she deserved. I won't take away credit for having some great performances, but overall, she had weaker performances and there were far better dancers than her, like Tanay who deserved to stay longer and Uday, even Rishi. 

Go Rohan! I think he is the most versatile dancer on the show!! I love Faisal but Rohan is a notch ahead of Faisal in versatility. 

After Shalini, Om should be out. He is soo adorable and is a very good dancer, but he doesn't have the crisp and clean finishing to his moves like the others. 
charmz i think shalini is the last one to be eliminated, then it will be august first week and finale, beside one week ws wasted coz of no voting, and if shalini is eliminated, its top 5.
Originally posted by abduly4

Thie week shalini got highest votes. She might win. Rohan was in bottom two, so, he or faisal can go out. This is not bashing. This is truth.
If the above person does not like any kid, it does not mean that, saying guess is not bashing. Please do not bash. You are not whole audience. you are only one. When somebody get maximum points by judges and maximum votes by public, then, definitely it is winning sign.

DUDE! i was talking about upcoming week, plz dont say she might win- i dont know how to say this nicely so i just wont say anything at all...
she got eliminated which means it will be air this weekend

i dont think getting maximum high votes then its not a winning sign if it was then raghav would ve won...
I totally agree with you! Rohan is much better than Faisal and he should have won the POD last sunday! Faisal was good too but Rohan was much better! he performed amazingly really well last week! I used to support Uday, but mow im supporting him! :D
I really hope next to go will be Jeet (in fact its one of Jeet or Om that will be out next week)
Originally posted by bigtimeARSHIfan

Well it is if ur a rohan fan!..he came 1st this week!!! according to fb...

and guess whos out???
SHALINI!!!!
dont get me wrong, i dont hate her...im just really happy that other contestants didnt get eliminated...
phew!!

and i also know that there has been a debate going on between rohan and faizal, and who is better..so this week according to the public it is rohan, despite faizal getting the POD, so idk if that is saying something...
please do share ur views but dont bash anyone...plz

i think program air on Tuesday .. so how u can say all this? Explain if am wrong?

Well I Laugh on DID Production house😆, Reason?

If Shalini gotta eliminate in upcoming week, so how u justified her Elimination ? while b3fore the week she got highest voted . & Rohan in Danger Zone, 

also tell me Finale me 4 contestant hongy ya 5 ??

If Dada & Production decide 5 contestant go in Finale, so than rohan will save, otherwise Rohan also out in upcoming weeks.. that is what i can say.
How does it make sense? In one week she's the highest voted, next week she's put? :s Why are they keeping Om over shalini?