India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

my first ever OS Part IV onwards

henamani IF-Dazzler
henamani
henamani

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Thank you guys for such a lovely response. i hope i have been able to do justice to our wonderful ARSHI. i'm putting up the rest of the parts but need your help at the end. i've run out of ideas. so, if this is to continue i would like some ideas from you guys. thanks for reading. hope u like it 

Part IV

Khushi picked up Arnav. Throughout the journey she was edgy and snapping at everything. Arnav is surprised at her behavior but chooses to observe further. At the dinner table also she was edgy. Passing everything to Arnav first, not eating until all the members have eaten, brooding. Arnav is silently observing. He leaves the dinner table and goes to his room

Arnav (to himself): Yeh Khushi ko kya ho gaya hai. Itni pareshan kyun hai. Poochon ga to shayad na bataye magar mein use aise dekh bhi to nahi sakta. Kya karoon

In the meantime, Khushi enters the room. She crosses over to the French windows and double checks them for locks. Arnav is surprised. She never does these things. In fact she is the one who sleeps first.

Khushi: Aaj aap hamare saath sooyein ge

Arnav: (his eyes wide open) kya

Khushi: Kya aaj app hamare saath bistar pe soyein ge.

Arnav (with a smirk): Kya baat hai, Mrs Raizada, aaj khud he invite kar rahi hain. Mein  koi khwab  to nahi dekh raha hoon

Khushi (her eyes welling up with tears): Woh

Arnav: (realizing that sth is definitely wrong): Kya hua Khushi. Kuch problem hai.  Please tell me

Khushi: Nahi. Kuch nahi

Arnav is perplexed, but thinks that it's not advisable to talk to her at this point in time. He quietly comes around the bed and sleeps on the side

Khushi (mumbling in her sleep): Arnavji ko chod do. Mere Arnavji ko chod do. (Shouts and wakes up) Arnavji

Arnav: (getting up quickly): Kya hua Khushi. Mein theek hoon. Whats wrong with u.

Khushi clutches his shirt: Aap theek hain

Arnav: Haan mein theek hoon. Shayad tum dar gaye. (wraps his arms around her) chalo so jao. Mein yaheen hoon.

Khushi sleeps in his arms but tightly clutches his shirt throughout the night. Arnav is perplexed.

Part V  

Arnav wakes up but finds that Khushi has already left. He gets dressed and comes down to the kitchen to find her.

Khushi: Hari Prakash ji. Hum ne poora nashta bana  liya hai

HP: Aap ne kyun takleef ki. Mein bana hi raha tha.

Khushi: Koi baat nahi. Aap yeh table par le jaein magar dhakan mat kholye ga aur na kissi ko kholne dijye ga. Hum baqi ka nashta le kar aate hain.

Arnav is wondering about her strange instructions but shrugs his shoulders and goes to the dining room. Once done, Khushi repeats yesterday's request of dropping off Arnav and going to Mandir.

In the office, Arnav mulls over Khushi's strange behavior over the past two days. Her clinging to him at night, the fear in her eyes, all come back to him. Unable to place his finger on anything, he calls up his psychiatrist friend, Dr Varma. Dr Varma, after hearing everything refuses to comment on Khushi's condition until he has carried out an evaluation. Arnav, knowing that Khushi would never agree, asks him to come over to the office where Khushi is about to come and pick him up. Dr Varma agrees

Khushi comes to pick up Arnav. Asks the receptionist. She tells her to go up to the office. Dr Varma is already there.

Arnav: Aao Khushi. Meet Mr Varma. My wife, Khushi Raizada. (expecting Khushi to correct him Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada; but she is silent). Arnav leaves the room

Dr. Varma: Aur Mrs Raizada, aap kya karti hai

Khushi: Housewife

(Arnav stops at the door, perplexed at Khushi's reply and attitude)

Dr. Varma: aap ki shadi ko kitne saal hue

Khushi: 5 maheene

Dr. Varma: Oh! To to aap Mr Raizada ke mizaj se itni waqif nahi hoon gi

Khushi: (fidgeting) Yeh Arnavji kahan reh gaye. Koi baat samajhte hi nahi. Kaise bataon unhe mein

(Dr. Varma quietly observing)

Khushi: Abhi ghar ja kar unke lye dobara khana banana hai. Kissi par bharosa nahi hamein. Kya karein hum

Arnav (enters): Khushi tum chalo mein Varma sahib ko chod ke aata hoon

Khushi leaves

Dr Varma: She is scared of something Mr Raizada. Something connected to you. She is definitely fidgety. You need to take care. She might suffer from a break-down soon. Don't leave her alone especially at night. Take care of her whims. Keep her happy. Agar inki tabiyat na badle to aap mere paas le aaye ga. Mein dawa de doon ga

Arnav leaves the office thoughtfully. In the room, Arnav is replaying all the events in his mind  - the breakfast, her insistence on pick and drop, security concerns. Yet he cannot place his finger on the problem

Part VI       

Shyam: Khushi ji Khushi ji

Khushi wakes up. Sees Shyam in her room. She is dead scared

Shyam: Aap ki sab tadbeerein bekaar gaye Khushi ji. Aap soti reh gayein aur mein ne aap ke Arnav ji ko mar dala. Mere raste ka kaanta khatam. Ab Arnav Singh raizada ki jaidad aur biwi dono par mera haq hai

Khushi looks around and sees Arnav beside her. He is motionless. She shouts out

Arnavjiii

Arnav wakes up, switches on the light. Khushi has her eyes trapped shut, she is doubled as if in severe pain and is whimpering 'Arnav ji…. Arnav ji….. us ne Arnavji ko mar dala. Humein mar dala.'

Arnav goes to her. 'Khushi mein theek hoon. Dekho tumhare paas hoon'. He tries to relax her but she is holding her body tightly and whimpering. Arnav calls up Akaash and Payal and asks them to come over. They knock

Payal: Kya hua Khushi ko

Arnav: Pata nahi. Shayad khwab mein dar gaye hai. Koi jawab hi nahi de rahi. Tum use dekho. Mein doctor ko fone karta hoon.

Payal goes to Khushi

Payal: Khushi. Kya hua. Kahan dard ho raha hai. Please kuch to bolo.

Khushi: Jiji….. usne Arnavji ko mar dala. Humare Arnavji ko mar dala. Hum nhe nahi bacha paye. Hum haar gaye. Ab hum kaise jiyein ge

Arnav rushes to her after hearing her words

Arnav: Khushi.  Mujhe kuch nahi hua. Dekho mein yahan hoon (folds her in his arms). Everything is fine. Open your eyes. Mujhe dekho.

Khushi: hum unke baghair kaise jiyein ge jiji. Shyamji ne unhe mar dala.

The moment he heard these words, everything fell into place. Her fear, her agitation, her restlessness was all for him. His heart filled with love for his dear wife. He tried to pull her face from her arms and said

Khushi meri jaan dekho mein theek hoon. Yehen hoon tumhare paas. Mujhe kuch nahi hua. Tum apne aap ko hurt mat karo.

Akash brings in Dr Varma

Dr Varma; Mr Raizada. I told you she is heading towards a collapse please take care of her. I'll just give her an injection. She will sleep for a day and hopefully she will be fine

Arnav (agitated): what do you mean 'hopefully'

Dr. Varma: Look Mr Raizada. We can hope for the best. If it doesn't work out, we can keep her under psychiatric observation in the hospital

Arnav (completely losing his cool): She is my wife dammit. She is not crazy

Dr. Varma: Be patient, Mr Raizada. You need to take care of her

Khushi (oblivious to all): Jiji sara khana tum banana aur dhiyan rakhna warna Shyamji us mein zehar mila dein ge. Jija ji se kehna gari ka fuel pipe leak hai. Shyamji ne kiya hai. Hum ne khud dekha hai

Dr Varma gives her the injection and she slips into a drug induced sleep, still murmuring Arnavji……

Part VII 

Everyone has left. Payal didn't want to but Arnav forced her by saying that he wants to take care of Khushi alone. He locked the door and looked around at her. Even in the drugged state, her face was contorted with fear and pain. Pain for him…. Pain for his survival. How much does this woman loves him, Arnav thought. When will he be able to protect her and take care of her.

The entire jigsaw puzzle fell into place with Khushi's ramblings. It was Shyam again. He was torturing Khushi into thinking that he is trying to kill Arnav. Arnav knew he wouldn't dare because Arnav was paying him Rs 1 lac daily to live with his Di and to keep her happy but the cunning man was using Arnav to torture Khushi.

He thought of everything that he had done to Khushi out of spite and it was all returned to him in the shape of care and love from his beloved. Yeh Khushi ka kaisa pyar hai. Unconditional. Pure. Arnav thought that such a love never existed. His eyes were full of mist as he lovingly stared into his wife's face thinking

I can't let you go. I'll make you mine Khushi. You will be Mrs Arnav Singh Raizada for life

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

aayushikumarbutterfly_20divya146DarkBecominggataakvmjistarplus31ParamjitzaniaxArshig8

Usma55 Goldie
Usma55
Usma55

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Loved it
Update soon
rukuswasthika IF-Sizzlerz
rukuswasthika
rukuswasthika

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
loved it

• Page 1 of 1