Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi is jus another winning for him!! (Page 9)

-iLoveZaynMalik IF-Sizzlerz
-iLoveZaynMalik
-iLoveZaynMalik

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Smile

Edited by derpette - 25 July 2012 at 5:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anks-

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by seven_stars

He really cant seem to know wht khushi wants. , wht her eyes told him. If he really loves her , why cant he see the hurt and pain that khuhsi everytym hide behind her eyes.

Communication gap u see..I wish a new bluetooth cud do that for himLOL

The last arshi hug , was unable to please me. I surprised myself.  Why he always want to kiss her ?? cant he cup her face , look at her face , and tell her how blessed he is having her in his life. khuhsi will be more then happy seeing the peace in his eyes instead of kissed by him. i BET.  

Same here..cudnt njoy eitherOuch remember the holi wala sequence..where he jus held her hand..confessed his true feelngs...Awww!! that was such a treat to watchEmbarrassed u really dnt need to hug or kiss to show ur true love..(and moral of the story..he shud get drunk before attempting to romance herTongue..)

And the whole 'scaring khushi' idea I found it really bad . I must say , instead of all this scaring thing ASR should have been talked to her , - about his past shared to her his life , which he really don't do- the pain he held for years , should bring out in front of his khushi . if he 'd have done that I BET khushi would have been hug him like never before and will never leave him. BUT NOOO!! The MIGHTY ASR don't care abt others - not abt his love too.  

Kaash CV's ke pass tumhare jaisi creativity hoti yaara..then the need of making this post wudnt hv arised..and all wud hv been all happy to see the magic backEmbarrassed

Yeah , I do agree with one of replies of this post , the portrayal of old "ASR" is far better then this "arnav".

U bet!! this new avater is kind of a insult to his earlier portrayalOuch

Arnav's past is still to be out. Why the hell CVs  are dragging it ?? it will be one of best redemption action -his sharing with life and pain with her.

I curse the cv's for not showing the redemption trackAngry opportunity lostDisapprove

Nice meeting to you too buddy! Hug ignore my mistakes !! Embarrassed 

well..ignore karne ke liye kuch toh hona chahiyeLOLHug

p.s.- no offence to anyone , any actors. Smile I LOVEE barun & sanaya !! Big smile

p.p.s.- my post look like "hate post" kya ?? Ermm Ouch

not at all..we are jus being li'l critical..coz we do love the show..and i hope ppl will understand thatSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

seven_starsOmNaMaSteOm-Swetha-

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paagalbandar

I like it...he hasnt confessed to khushi though, he is just being bossy husband like he was bossy all the time...in control...if he lets go off that, it will be too out of the character, i like it the way it is :D Infact, i want to see lot of tu tu, mein mein (ie. back and forth between the twoo) ...some possessiveness from his side, before anything along the lines of love...

being bossy isn't problem the problem here..he's very much mellowed down nowSmile its abt understanding her n respecting her! guess he took the wrong book 'how to own ur wife - 101' instead of 'how to become dotting husband - 101'Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm-Swetha-

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Anks-

Originally posted by Jameelah52

I respect your opinion but tell me who can actually define love? See, love is different for everybody. What may be love for me might be craziness for you. You cannot enforce the way you see the world to others and so we cannot expect Arnav to love Khushi our way! As you've already mentioned this guy has never in his life opened up his heart to anyone and khushi is his first true love! For Arnav love is to make the other person his now and forever whereas for khushi its letting yourself go and give in a 100%!

I absolutely love whatever is happening in the show. The characters are staying very true to themselves. Khushi is expecting a huge gesture like she always dreamt of whereas for Arnav, he believes he can kiss her and let her know how much he loves her because words fail him.

Yes, in a way she is a trophy for him because she taught him how to breathe, how to live and most importantly how to love! And having her in his life means he has a life worth living!

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0066ff">thnx for reading my post and I also respect ur povSmilebut here I actually didnt question his love..for sure he loves her! also I dnt standardize 'love' for arnav! I ask for some respect which mrs.raizada actually deserves..and as I said love is new to arnav..but he did have other goodvirtues..which seems to be missingOuchlong back when ASR never used to like khushi..or i shud say kinda hated her..that time also when lavanya was making fun of her by calling her 'chamkili'..he opposed strongly, even shouted at her then GF..and told her to take her name properly and nt to make fun of the employees here..that was ASR!! he used care for his employee's respect also..who wasnt verycordialwid him..and nw when the same gal is his wife..with whom he is in love with..getshumiliated almos everyday by mamiji n family..and he dsnt even utter an word!! so I dnt think characters are being that true to themselves...</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0066ff">Being a good husband dsnt mean how well u can romance ur wife..it asks for more..and I jus hope we will get to see some of that too!</font>

Hmmm.. I see your point. We all basically just want Arnav to stand up for khushi but hasnt mamiji always been calling Khushi and payal phati saree and khoon bhari taang? She had briefly stopped calling payal khoon bhari taang because of the looks nani was giving. The characters are true to themselves atleast Arnav and khushi are, what I dont understand is whats up with mamiji?? Wasnt she helping out Khushi and dint we all think that she was changing? Her character I dont understand.
Arnav does try to stand up for her but Naniji always intervines!

Sure being a husband is not only romancing but Arnav is getting there. He will fulfill all his duties as a husband atleast I hope so.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anks-OmNaMaSteOm-Swetha-

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jameelah52

Hmmm.. I see your point. We all basically just want Arnav to stand up for khushi but hasnt mamiji always been calling Khushi and payal phati saree and khoon bhari taang? She had briefly stopped calling payal khoon bhari taang because of the looks nani was giving. The characters are true to themselves atleast Arnav and khushi are, what I dont understand is whats up with mamiji?? Wasnt she helping out Khushi and dint we all think that she was changing? Her character I dont understand.
Arnav does try to stand up for her but Naniji always intervines!

Sure being a husband is not only romancing but Arnav is getting there. He will fulfill all his duties as a husband atleast I hope so.

Mamiji is back to square one!Ouch I seriously liked her during the kidnapping track..and there were lots of scope for a better portrayal of this character! its like u put smthing upwards and suddenly drags it down..which actually disappointsSleepy anways, let's see what's more in store..and im sure the end of this 6 months contract will actually help arnav to become a better husbandSmile

Edited by -Anks- - 25 July 2012 at 10:45pm

OmNaMaSteOm

subha_rath2004 IF-Dazzler
subha_rath2004
subha_rath2004

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Anks-

Originally posted by subha_rath2004

DISAGREE...i love the track!!!!!!!!

not a problem if u disagree as opinion differs! but does big fonts n caps-lock adds more weightage to ur comment..?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
subha_rath2004 IF-Dazzler
subha_rath2004
subha_rath2004

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Story abhi baki hai mere dost...u hav written the points as if IPKKND is over now and we r  discussing the loopholes!!!!!

Still its on air...they will show one by one...they cannot show everything in just one shot!!!!!!!! right!!!!!!

Arnav has started to feel bad in the precap...lets see how the story unfolds!!!!

Edited by subha_rath2004 - 25 July 2012 at 10:51pm
-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by subha_rath2004

Story abhi baki hai mere dost...u hav written the points as if IPKKND is over now and we r  discussing the loopholes!!!!!

Still its on air...they will show one by one...they cannot show everything in just one shot!!!!!!!! right!!!!!!

Arnav has started to feel bad in the precap...lets see how the story unfolds!!!!

Sure dear! Me too pretty hopeful after seeing the precapSmile 

Edited by -Anks- - 04 August 2012 at 9:58pm

OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top