Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi is jus another winning for him!! (Page 7)

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
I respect your opinion but tell me who can actually define love? See, love is different for everybody. What may be love for me might be craziness for you. You cannot enforce the way you see the world to others and so we cannot expect Arnav to love Khushi our way! As you've already mentioned this guy has never in his life opened up his heart to anyone and khushi is his first true love! For Arnav love is to make the other person his now and forever whereas for khushi its letting yourself go and give in a 100%! 

I absolutely love whatever is happening in the show. The characters are staying very true to themselves. Khushi is expecting a huge gesture like she always dreamt of whereas for Arnav, he believes he can kiss her and let her know how much he loves her because words fail him. 

Yes, in a way she is a trophy for him because she taught him how to breathe, how to live and most importantly how to love! And having her in his life means he has a life worth living! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Emerald--Anks-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Anks yaara.. 

Scrap kar diya tujhe... voh pura PM wala video with details..Wink

Now.. Pls. don't tell me ur scraps don't open..Ouch else i will consider murderin someone in IF..Censored 
extremely angry that i'm unable to talk with u in PMs..AngryAngry
PrasRas Senior Member
PrasRas
PrasRas

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Very well said. I agree with you. For him gettting her to accept him as her husband was just a game. If it was the old Khushi, she would have ticked him off saying that he cheated. All he wants now is to lay his wife...he must have been celibate for atleast six months now.Embarrassed

-Anks-OmNaMaSteOm

Srilathalolla IF-Sizzlerz
Srilathalolla
Srilathalolla

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
You made your point.But if you look at the other side what Arnav is doing is correct.ASR does not wish any one on there BD but at the same time he wants to celebrate his wifes BD he tried to convince her but when Arnav could not do anything that is when ASR came out and made Khushi cut the cake.
SO enjoy the show

seven_stars-Anks-

Emerald- Goldie
Emerald-
Emerald-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jameelah52

I respect your opinion but tell me who can actually define love? See, love is different for everybody. What may be love for me might be craziness for you. You cannot enforce the way you see the world to others and so we cannot expect Arnav to love Khushi our way! As you've already mentioned this guy has never in his life opened up his heart to anyone and khushi is his first true love! For Arnav love is to make the other person his now and forever whereas for khushi its letting yourself go and give in a 100%! 

I absolutely love whatever is happening in the show. The characters are staying very true to themselves. Khushi is expecting a huge gesture like she always dreamt of whereas for Arnav, he believes he can kiss her and let her know how much he loves her because words fail him. 

Yes, in a way she is a trophy for him because she taught him how to breathe, how to live and most importantly how to love! And having her in his life means he has a life worth living! 

A BIG HUG! xD

I LOVE THIS POST!! Like you said this distance will make realise everything and what she really means to him. :)

@Bold: That's the problem, we want it our way sigh

Edited by zeeba* - 24 July 2012 at 1:28pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

seven_starsJammy--Anks-

LIKEDMG IF-Sizzlerz
LIKEDMG
LIKEDMG

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Anks-

Originally posted by LIKEDMG

Khushi and Anjali shud b equal priority..Arnav shud understand that...I dont know abt the track..it depends hw it will be presented...may be it is interesting and entertaining to watch...but I agree with the above parts...Arnav need to respect his wife and make other's too...

exactly!!! its may be entertaining to watch them together..but there are more to it..and its not always right whatever the 'hero' of the show does..! I'm not questioning 'love' here..but respect is the very basic element of every relation..which seems missing hereOuch

Yes..I m agree ...previously it is fine...but after accepting Khushi as his wife...hw cud  Arnav never think wht actually khushi wants?...He shud tell his DI that hw much KHushi has done for them...I dont know y CVs dont look into it..and make the track in comedy...Shocked...it isnt enjoyable nor sensible too...Cvs shud concentrate their work rather than blaming Starplus and Fangirls' bashing...if they wud give us proper episodes all these issues will be gone automatically...

-Anks-OmNaMaSteOm

rani-lucki IF-Sizzlerz
rani-lucki
rani-lucki

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
there is something attractive about asr just wanting kkg...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anks-

seven_stars Goldie
seven_stars
seven_stars

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Anks-

Originally posted by seven_stars

thank you so much for the reply. :) yes , while narrating his story he was smiling , coz on his part , these memories are sweet but on khushi's side those memories are always be hunting. coz every encounter with him since the day she met him , is the cause of her each and every problem. well, point is ASR needs to understand wht is the actual result of his every wrong action. (unless buaji make him realize him LOL LOL!)

well..it wud be treat to watch buaji teaching him some lessonsLOL but seriously, I jus cant take ASR's attitude..where he shows off as if kuch hua hi nahi..and he was always as gentle as he's nw wid khushi!! its khushi's love that she forgives him even before he asks for it..but what abt his love..??? its hightime for him to experience the 'aag ka dariya' aur usspar 'doob ke jana'...

BUT , wht we want , CVs thodi na hame dete hain ?? Sleepy

and cv's..well..they are like IPK is our child and we have all the official rights to do the ritual killing of thisDead

yeah , ASR treats their love like a business.Dead

no offence to anyone but i really feel that anji is happy hearing that her beloved chhote married khushi coz of her !! and she is happy !! chnage to dekho !!!!! now she isnt thinking that khushi stole away her husband frm her, now no more fainting drama Wacko (was she really fainting or doing this all to gain her chhote's attention?Wacko - i DOUBT.)  just coz her choote is giving her the ultimate center of attention , she is changing ?? (or may be , she wants arnav to be happy? thats y not blaming khushi !! but i really dnt think this is the reason ,cant expect anything GOOd frm her now) hell , i was frustrated. 

I dnt understand if she loves her pet snake that much..she shud have also gone wid him..and leave everybody in peace!! I simply hate the way she seeks attention and emotionally blackmails ArnavAngry
And this time I dont trust her at all..she can go any extent to get her things done..!

p.s.- no offence to anyone. Smile 

It was nice meetn u yaaraHug

He really cant seem to know wht khushi wants. , wht her eyes told him. If he really loves her , why cant he see the hurt and pain that khuhsi everytym hide behind her eyes.

The last arshi hug , was unable to please me. I surprised myself.  Why he always want to kiss her ?? cant he cup her face , look at her face , and tell her how blessed he is having her in his life. khuhsi will be more then happy seeing the peace in his eyes instead of kissed by him. i BET.  

And the whole 'scaring khushi' idea I found it really bad . I must say , instead of all this scaring thing ASR should have been talked to her , - about his past shared to her his life , which he really don't do- the pain he held for years , should bring out in front of his khushi . if he 'd have done that I BET khushi would have been hug him like never before and will never leave him. BUT NOOO!! The MIGHTY ASR don't care abt others - not abt his love too.  

Yeah , I do agree with one of replies of this post , the portrayal of old "ASR" is far better then this "arnav".

Arnav's past is still to be out. Why the hell CVs  are dragging it ?? it will be one of best redemption action -his sharing with life and pain with her.

Nice meeting to you too buddy! Hug ignore my mistakes !! Embarrassed 

p.s.- no offence to anyone , any actors. Smile I LOVEE barun & sanaya !! Big smile

p.p.s.- my post look like "hate post" kya ?? Ermm Ouch

Edited by seven_stars - 24 July 2012 at 10:22pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anks-OmNaMaSteOm-Swetha-

Go to top