Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi is jus another winning for him!! (Page 6)

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Swetha-

y not a best place yaara..? LOL
be happy..Tongue  some ppl r are havin the same opinion as u..Big smile

i never liked / loved ArHi at all during their hay making days..Sleepy - read this 1 yr progress...!
plus now.. CVs r showin way too many lame tracks..Sleepy and shayam-anjali torture..Dead 
can't stand a sec of this show at all..Dead

well some lovely forumwasis changed my view..I jus realized that the place is gud enuf to carry out this discussionSmile actually that time i dint wanted to invite more fights..so said so! 

anwys, abt IPK..i knw why u n foram dnt stick to it anymore..as the impeccable drama quotient has been faded..but I'm still here..thnx to baun-sanaya's unbeatable chemistry!Embarrassed actually I feel bad for srush..she kinda never liked it..still has to do the wednsday updateTongue and maximum time that turn out to be the most dull epi of the weekLOL

Edited by -Anks- - 24 July 2012 at 10:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm-Swetha-

Ash95 IF-Dazzler
Ash95
Ash95

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
r
-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitra2011

I understand your angst and what you are trying to convey dear.. Smile It is not bashing.. But many aren't prepared to see it or hear it..  No matter how much you try to enjoy the current pursuing of ASR to the fullest, it just not possible till all the issues are addressed.. We like the romance , the lovely scenes and all that, we want to LOVE it, but something stops us..  that unsettling feeling is there..  Hope the CV's address it sooner.

I knw dearSmile as my topic concerns ASR and that too in a critical way..it bounds to invite some harsh response..and mos of the time ppl cant differentiate between a hate post n a critical post..! anwys, I knw some ppl are there too who wont misunderstand it..so I'm relievedEmbarrassed

and about IPK..u said the exact things..what echos in my mind after I watch each episode..I watch it, kinda like it..still not able to love it fully..as smthng holds me back! and later that 'smthng' leaves me with a unsatisfied feeln..or i shud say a blank state of incompletenessSleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabraOmNaMaSteOm-Swetha-

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

well expressed. somehow i too feel he is just trying to win her over because he has just taken a fancy to her. it lacks conviction because there is no realization or pain from his side about anything at all

rima!! good to see u here yaaraBig smile and yes 'conviction' is the wordApprove as they say..'itni shiddat se maine  tumhe paane ki koshish ki hai.." In ASR's love that 'shiddat' is missin..and he wont be having it..unless he suffers the pain and realizes what all it actually takes to 'love' a person in true sense!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SanzBarbieOmNaMaSteOm-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
oye Anks yaara..LOL

when r u planin to repl to my PM.. where i challenged both u and foram to see that video..Wink?

^^^ Sorry for gng out of context..!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anks-

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged

oye Anks yaara..LOL

when r u planin to repl to my PM.. where i challenged both u and foram to see that video..Wink?

ahhh!!! curse my net connAngry my PM inbox isn't opening..says page cant be displayedOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Mihrimah IF-Sizzlerz
Mihrimah
Mihrimah

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
I disagree...do u want ASR being a typical lover?? then it would be just out of his nature..whtever he is doing I'm loving it!! he's just being himself! the passionate love is there..the fire is there..ASR was always like tht..diff is in earlier epis he did hide his love..now he's open...I love his ruthless love n the way he treats Khushi n romance with her is unique n make worth to watch..its actually a treat to watch..totally goes with his character...the Arnav Singh Raizada style... 
-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Anks-

oye Anks yaara..LOL

ahhh!!! curse my net connAngry my PM inbox isn't opening..says page cant be displayedOuch
nahhhiiiOuch aisa kaise ho gaya..Ouch grrr..Angry
can't post it here else behna phorum wale will MURDER me..LOL

Will try to scrap u..Smile Waise ur scraps do open na..?

Go to top