Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi is jus another winning for him!! (Page 5)

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

You again did a wonderful job by posting this well needed article.

Each word every alphabet is so proper and correct. 
Yes it is his victory over Khushi ..not over her heart. Why was this ruthless behaviour served us. I failed to inderstand whats the point in showcasing Arnav as insensitive lover. Our problem is we cant acept any bull shit served to us without proper reasoning. 
 i thought Khushi is sanka devi but actually its ARNAV who has gone mad desperate to lose his virginity by forcing him on Khushi as he fears if Khushi leaves before contract ends ..he will be left nowhere.

Wink

hey..good to see u here yaaraBig smile am so glad u liked itEmbarrassed and abt the show..what I actually feel that..these ppl had a ready script till their marriage track..after that it was jus demand n supply!Stern Smile look at the current track nw..its no way resemble with the initial concept..thus looks very much incomplete in everywaySleepy As u correctly pointed out..its actually our problem that we ain't ready to take the crap which has been served in the name of love n romance..where seems like the some are perfectly ok wid it..but dnt knw how!!Ermm when I think abt khushi..being an woman I feel like..she's been humiliated each day..and this is really degradingThumbs Down

And abt arnav desperation..I remember someone wrote a post abt him being a 'hungry young man' instead on an 'angry young man'..jus after their incomplete consummation in the barn! i guess that was the best ever complement for himLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2SanzBarbieFAYKHAN29OmNaMaSteOm-Swetha-

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starplus31

i agree with ur idea of it being another winning, like a challenge. bcos hes obsessed with winning challenges

exactly!!! they way he challenged her 'tum mujhe apna pati manogi' and then by hook or crook the won that beat..I found it damn awfulAngry no sensible husband could ever do that..cm'on she's ur wife..not a piece of cake!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SanzBarbieOmNaMaSteOm-Swetha-

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .A.l.i.a.

?I agree with each word you said .. Love is not only about romance and kisses ,, yes i cannot deny that I enjoy these scene .. but when I think about it more deeply .. it not nice as it appear .. before moving to the physical relation,they should build a strong emotional relation.. they should be comfortable with each other and sort out all their issues , and that what is missing between Arnav and Khushi ,. and it seems that Arnav still don't care , or didn't recognicze that ... beside, marriage and relationship didn't work with forcing , and Arnav forced her two times ... however.. I can somehow excuse arnav as he didn't know how to love or what the love really means , hope its all planned by CVs , and that the reason why Khushi leaved him although she love him , and everything seem to be OK when she leaved

I'm sailing in the same boat with u yaara..i do enjoy the scenes..but deep down when I think abt it..it really bothers meOuch I dnt knw why cv's are hell-bent on showing ASR like this..seems like he thinks..if he can manage to kiss her (or do more than that!) he can secure his position as her husband..this is hell primitive!!!Dead and I hate to see ASR's character getting ruined like thisPinch I really feel terrible for khushi each time he forces him on her..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SanzBarbieFAYKHAN29OmNaMaSteOm-Swetha-

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
I understand your angst and what you are trying to convey dear.. Smile It is not bashing.. But many aren't prepared to see it or hear it..  No matter how much you try to enjoy the current pursuing of ASR to the fullest, it just not possible till all the issues are addressed.. We like the romance , the lovely scenes and all that, we want to LOVE it, but something stops us..  that unsettling feeling is there..  Hope the CV's address it sooner.

-Anks-OmNaMaSteOmFAYKHAN29-Swetha-

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rvarier

I totally agree with your post. ASR has always won in business, so now he is treating this love as a business deal and Khushi as the contract to be won.

He is capable of doing cheesy stuff, but not one open admission of love or apology to Khushi. ASR's love means Khushi loses the game of love.

A guy who says he prefers talking to her when she is sleeping is not the guy in love. True love means being able to hold a conversation, which ASR has never done with Khushi.

But the chemistry betn the leads is still sizzling.

@bold: cudnt agree moreThumbs Up I wonder how cud ASR afford to do such a tacky stuffShocked what was that tea-coffee fight..and then his dhamki to her sayn 'main aur bhi bahut kuch kar sakta hoon'..hated him for thatAngry and I jus cant decode him..if u wanna stop her jus say "I love you..I jus cant live without you..pls dont go" this was enuf to stop her in a nice way...but he what he does..remind her the abt the marriage contract n gve dhamki to break her sis marriage!!! That was totally insane!! and after that also he claims to love her..seriously, I cant take this any moreNuke

SanzBarbieFAYKHAN29OmNaMaSteOm-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Anks-

Originally posted by -Swetha-

Ekdum jhakas post u Anks dearie..ClapApprove
I concur with all ur points completely..!Approve

Don't ask my opinion..LOL else phura phorum mujh pe toh padega..ROFL coz i will b labeled as a certified basher..ROFL

phir bhi.. bol de thi hoon..!LOL
i never like any kinds of lame insane tracks shown in IPK..SleepySleepy
kidnapping drama takes the cake..Star in my list of insane tracks... CVs came up with..ClapStar

and my list can go on..!ROFL so i jst stop it here..!Smile

Jst my POV, sorry if my comments hav hurt any of the ArHi fans here..  :(

P.S I love Barun and Sanaya though.. but not the characters they play..!

Swetha!! it was so nice of u to peep inBig smile but I mus say its not best place to continue a discussion..especially u dont march with the massesOuch
y not a best place yaara..? LOL
be happy..Tongue  some ppl r are havin the same opinion as u..Big smile

i never liked / loved ArHi at all during their hay making days..Sleepy - read this 1 yr progress...!
plus now.. CVs r showin way too many lame tracks..Sleepy and shayam-anjali torture..Dead 
can't stand a sec of this show at all..Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anks-OmNaMaSteOm

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyjotango

I agree it's just a winning for him. He should be given a hard time

Its high time for the redemption track to kick off..else the story definitely lose its essence!Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SanzBarbieOmNaMaSteOm-Swetha-

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
well expressed. somehow i too feel he is just trying to win her over because he has just taken a fancy to her. it lacks conviction because there is no realization or pain from his side about anything at all

abracadabraSanzBarbieOmNaMaSteOm-Swetha-

Go to top