Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi is jus another winning for him!! (Page 4)

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by seven_stars

thank you so much for the reply. :) yes , while narrating his story he was smiling , coz on his part , these memories are sweet but on khushi's side those memories are always be hunting. coz every encounter with him since the day she met him , is the cause of her each and every problem. well, point is ASR needs to understand wht is the actual result of his every wrong action. (unless buaji make him realize him LOL LOL!)

well..it wud be treat to watch buaji teaching him some lessonsLOL but seriously, I jus cant take ASR's attitude..where he shows off as if kuch hua hi nahi..and he was always as gentle as he's nw wid khushi!! its khushi's love that she forgives him even before he asks for it..but what abt his love..??? its hightime for him to experience the 'aag ka dariya' aur usspar 'doob ke jana'...

BUT , wht we want , CVs thodi na hame dete hain ?? Sleepy

and cv's..well..they are like IPK is our child and we have all the official rights to do the ritual killing of thisDead

yeah , ASR treats their love like a business.Dead

no offence to anyone but i really feel that anji is happy hearing that her beloved chhote married khushi coz of her !! and she is happy !! chnage to dekho !!!!! now she isnt thinking that khushi stole away her husband frm her, now no more fainting drama Wacko (was she really fainting or doing this all to gain her chhote's attention?Wacko - i DOUBT.)  just coz her choote is giving her the ultimate center of attention , she is changing ?? (or may be , she wants arnav to be happy? thats y not blaming khushi !! but i really dnt think this is the reason ,cant expect anything GOOd frm her now) hell , i was frustrated. 

I dnt understand if she loves her pet snake that much..she shud have also gone wid him..and leave everybody in peace!! I simply hate the way she seeks attention and emotionally blackmails ArnavAngry
And this time I dont trust her at all..she can go any extent to get her things done..!

p.s.- no offence to anyone. Smile 

It was nice meetn u yaaraHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

seven_stars-Swetha-

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
You again did a wonderful job by posting this well needed article.

Each word every alphabet is so proper and correct. 
Yes it is his victory over Khushi ..not over her heart. Why was this ruthless behaviour served us. I failed to inderstand whats the point in showcasing Arnav as insensitive lover. Our problem is we cant acept any bull shit served to us without proper reasoning. 
 i thought Khushi is sanka devi but actually its ARNAV who has gone mad desperate to lose his virginity by forcing him on Khushi as he fears if Khushi leaves before contract ends ..he will be left nowhere.

Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

seven_stars-Anks-SanzBarbieSwaNia_2FAYKHAN29OmNaMaSteOm-Swetha-

priyanka3677 IF-Rockerz
priyanka3677
priyanka3677

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
I don;t think so

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anks-

starplus31 Goldie
starplus31
starplus31

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
i agree with ur idea of it being another winning, like a challenge. bcos hes obsessed with winning challenges

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

seven_stars-Anks-SwaNia_2FAYKHAN29OmNaMaSteOm

.A.l.i.a. IF-Dazzler
.A.l.i.a.
.A.l.i.a.

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
?I agree with each word you said .. Love is not only about romance and kisses ,, yes i cannot deny that I enjoy these scene .. but when I think about it more deeply .. it not nice as it appear .. before moving to the physical relation,they should build a strong emotional relation.. they should be comfortable with each other and sort out all their issues , and that what is missing between Arnav and Khushi ,. and it seems that Arnav still don't care , or didn't recognicze that ... beside, marriage and relationship didn't work with forcing , and Arnav forced her two times ... however.. I can somehow excuse arnav as he didn't know how to love or what the love really means , hope its all planned by CVs , and that the reason why Khushi leaved him although she love him , and everything seem to be OK when she leaved

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

seven_stars-Anks-SanzBarbieSwaNia_2FAYKHAN29OmNaMaSteOm-Swetha-

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aimz-

To an extent, i completely concur with you. Infact, you should see this post

We are discussing here if ASR has ever really loved her. We know he has. He feels it. But his actions show the contrary. Or perhaps it's high time the CVs play the Arnav-in-love ball clearly. Because of course we signed up for a Mills and Boons kinda story, of course we signed up for a Hero/Anti-Hero, but just ONCE make your Beast realize the importance of his Beauty, just ONCE show us the unconditional love we have been waiting for. And no, we don't need your chaney and mushy love songs, we need REDEMPTION. The wooing could stretch on after that, we'd welcome it with open arms.

that's rima's thread rite..? I have already been thereSmile in the current situation..cv's lacks the clarity bigtime and the character development of ASR has gone foe a toss!! i feel they easily gave in to the mass demand of mushy romance n rabba vey's..!! even today I was reading a post..where it was compared that how the initial portrayal of 'ASR' was loads better than this 'Arnav'..and I kinda agree to that..the cv's cudnt hold on to it..!! 

the beast has to go a long way to become the prince and only his redemption cud transform him! also cv's shudnt alter the martial like this..this wasn't sold to us!Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmFAYKHAN29-Swetha-

rvarier Senior Member
rvarier
rvarier

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
I totally agree with your post. ASR has always won in business, so now he is treating this love as a business deal and Khushi as the contract to be won.

He is capable of doing cheesy stuff, but not one open admission of love or apology to Khushi. ASR's love means Khushi loses the game of love.

A guy who says he prefers talking to her when she is sleeping is not the guy in love. True love means being able to hold a conversation, which ASR has never done with Khushi.

But the chemistry betn the leads is still sizzling.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anks-SanzBarbieFAYKHAN29OmNaMaSteOm

priyanka3677 IF-Rockerz
priyanka3677
priyanka3677

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
I agree it's just a winning for him. He should be given a hard time

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anks-OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top