Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi is jus another winning for him!! (Page 3)

LIKEDMG IF-Sizzlerz
LIKEDMG
LIKEDMG

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by style_diva

Originally posted by -Anks-

The problem is he loves khushi in his own way..where he's not pretty much bothered about what she feels, thinks or want..as its always about his love, his efforts and his triumph!!! I wish he wud treat her more like a human than a doll..for him to play with...

That pretty much summed up the whole thing for me...I agree completely with your post (No Offense to others) Arnav Singh Raizada sure loves Khushi, but its high time that he starts treating her like a Human. I don't mean to go for a comparison here but when he said that Anjali and Khushi were the two most important people in his life, i expect him to treat Khushi with the dignity, love and respect she duly deserves.

Khushi and Anjali shud b equal priority..Arnav shud understand that...I dont know abt the track..it depends hw it will be presented...may be it is interesting and entertaining to watch...but I agree with the above parts...Arnav need to respect his wife and make other's too...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anks-SwaNia_2FAYKHAN29OmNaMaSteOm-Swetha-

seven_stars Goldie
seven_stars
seven_stars

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged

Cut to next episode..things oppps! sorry! ASR changes overnite!! ASR coffins his intelligent self n reincarnated as bird-brained romantic poster boyClown who has failed to play that role too!!! u may say he's confused..ok, I know he's new to this 'the world of love'..but trust me no one does a crash course n fall in love!!!  apparently, nw he turns out to be a desperate chap whose only mission in life 'to own my legally wedded wife officially, buy clutching her into my arms n implant a kiss on her lips, in order to stamp my seal on her'...this is horrifyn!!Shockedand I jus cant take my ASR to be like this..it hurts!!Broken Heart

The problem is he loves khushi in his own way..where he's not pretty much bothered about what she feels, thinks or want..as its always about his love, his efforts and his triumph!!! I wish he wud treat her more like a human than a doll..for him to play with...

NO OFFENCE TO ANYONE! Smile 

i m really frustrated with current track. first anjali Dead, now ASR! Angryhe dosent feel GUILTY at all !! Angry

he should have remembered the time when he called her "characterless" , he made her sleep on poolside in cold night on poolside , he always blamed her on every good thing she did ! ( he saying middle class girl and all ) , he blackmailed her in marriage and broke her every dream of marriage. He gave her all kinda punishment she dosent deserve. BETTER , ASR having a flashback of all this things instead of having all memories he is remembering.  

he is taking khushi for GRANTED. yeah , he loves khushi but really DONT care abt her wishes , her respect and her values. 

its high tym that he give her respect and love she deserves. why the hell he cant stand up for his wife in front of his family ?? Angry

agreed. I really feel so scared when ASR was manhandling her , not ACTUALLY loving her. :|

and anjali , now happy coz her chhote is giving her first priority. i feel the reason behind anji's changed behavior is , her chhote is married khushi COZ OF HER!! ( no offence-its my point of view)i m just fed up!! i REALLY dont want khuhsi to be back to RM ! she will be more happy with her loving family. i really dont mind to see Arshi separated forever if khushi is HAPPY.  Self respect naam ki bhi koi cheezz hoti hain !!!!! *fuming in anger*

and thnak you for making this post. i was really frustrated. agreed with your each and every word. 

Edited by seven_stars - 24 July 2012 at 2:02am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

soundofmusic-Anks-SwaNia_2SanzBarbieChaituvFAYKHAN29OmNaMaSteOm

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LIKEDMG

Khushi and Anjali shud b equal priority..Arnav shud understand that...I dont know abt the track..it depends hw it will be presented...may be it is interesting and entertaining to watch...but I agree with the above parts...Arnav need to respect his wife and make other's too...

exactly!!! its may be entertaining to watch them together..but there are more to it..and its not always right whatever the 'hero' of the show does..! I'm not questioning 'love' here..but respect is the very basic element of every relation..which seems missing hereOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2FAYKHAN29OmNaMaSteOm-Swetha-

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by seven_stars

i m really frustrated with current track. first anjali Dead, now ASR! Angryhe dosent feel GUILTY at all !! Angry

he should have remembered the time when he called her "characterless" , he made her sleep on poolside in cold night on poolside , he always blamed her on every good thing she did ! ( he saying middle class girl and all ) , he blackmailed her in marriage and broke her every dream of marriage. He gave her all kinda punishment she dosent deserve. BETTER , ASR having a flashback of all this things instead of having all memories he is remembering.  

he is taking khushi for GRANTED. yeah , he loves khushi but really DONT care abt her wishes , her respect and her values. 

its high tym that he give her respect and love she deserves. why the hell he cant stand up for his wife in front of his family ?? Angry

agreed. I really feel so scared when ASR was manhandling her , not ACTUALLY loving her. :|

Seems like the word 'guilt' dsnt exists in ASR's dictionary! I very well remember the episode..when he was narrating the incidents when he made her life hell..and to my surprise..he did have a smirk, while recalling the whole thing!!! how can he go so easy on things..which has caused huge difficulties n pain to the gal..whom he claim to love??? As u said he always takes her for granted..that's why khushi's dignity hardly matter to himSleepy 

and anjali , now happy coz her chhote is giving her first priority. i feel the reason behind anji's changed behavior is , her chhote is married khushi COZ OF HER!! ( no offence-its my point of view)i m just fed up!! i REALLY dont want khuhsi to be back to RM ! she will be more happy with her loving family. i really dont mind to see Arshi separated forever if khushi is HAPPY.  Self respect naam ki bhi koi cheezz hoti hain !!!!! *fuming in anger*

@black: seriously..I jus cudnt agree more! Anjali always wants the spotlight on her..and as long as its there..she's all happy!! 

I really feel its high for ASR to feel the pain..what khushi had been thru..bcoz of him! and repent for his deeds..otherwise it wud look like..it always a 'win-win' game for ASR..irrespective of what he did or what he is doin...

and thnak you for making this post. i was really frustrated. agreed with your each and every word. 

No need to thank me dear..its my pleasure that u liked my postBig smile after the initial reaction to this post..I thought I shudnt hav posted it..thnx for proving me wrongHug

SwaNia_2SanzBarbieFAYKHAN29OmNaMaSteOm-Swetha-

DMGFan-2b-not2b IF-Dazzler
DMGFan-2b-not2b
DMGFan-2b-not2b

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
I don't think you're in a minority - its just that no one really wants to listen if anything is said against darling Arnav, even if it's constructive criticism. The man could throttle Khushi and demand she says she loves him, and it will be condoned in the name of Arnav is like that!

I think I preferred the story when there was just attraction between them rather than this hare brained concept of love. And I couldn't agree more - Arnav's concept of love is totally and completely self centred and selfish - its all about what he wants, not what Khushi wants! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

green_dove-Anks-SwaNia_2abracadabraSanzBarbieFAYKHAN29OmNaMaSteOm

seven_stars Goldie
seven_stars
seven_stars

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by seven_stars

Seems like the word 'guilt' dsnt exists in ASR's dictionary! I very well remember the episode..when he was narrating the incidents when he made her life hell..and to my surprise..he did have a smirk, while recalling the whole thing!!! how can he go so easy on things..which has caused huge difficulties n pain to the gal..whom he claim to love??? As u said he always takes her for granted..that's why khushi's dignity hardly matter to himSleepy 

@black: seriously..I jus cudnt agree more! Anjali always wants the spotlight on her..and as long as its there..she's all happy!! 

I really feel its high for ASR to feel the pain..what khushi had been thru..bcoz of him! and repent for his deeds..otherwise it wud look like..it always a 'win-win' game for ASR..irrespective of what he did or what he is doin...

No need to thank me dear..its my pleasure that u liked my postBig smile after the initial reaction to this post..I thought I shudnt hav posted it..thnx for proving me wrongHug

thank you so much for the reply. :) yes , while narrating his story he was smiling , coz on his part , these memories are sweet but on khushi's side those memories are always be hunting. coz every encounter with him since the day she met him , is the cause of her each and every problem. well, point is ASR needs to understand wht is the actual result of his every wrong action. (unless buaji make him realize him LOL LOL!)

BUT , wht we want , CVs thodi na hame dete hain ?? Sleepy

yeah , ASR treats their love like a business.Dead

no offence to anyone but i really feel that anji is happy hearing that her beloved chhote married khushi coz of her !! and she is happy !! chnage to dekho !!!!! now she isnt thinking that khushi stole away her husband frm her, now no more fainting drama Wacko (was she really fainting or doing this all to gain her chhote's attention?Wacko - i DOUBT.)  just coz her choote is giving her the ultimate center of attention , she is changing ?? (or may be , she wants arnav to be happy? thats y not blaming khushi !! but i really dnt think this is the reason ,cant expect anything GOOd frm her now) hell , i was frustrated. 

p.s.- no offence to anyone. Smile 

-Anks-SwaNia_2SanzBarbieOmNaMaSteOm-Swetha-

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMGFan-2b-not2b

I don't think you're in a minority - its just that no one really wants to listen if anything is said against darling Arnav, even if it's constructive criticism. The man could throttle Khushi and demand she says she loves him, and it will be condoned in the name of Arnav is like that!

I think I preferred the story when there was just attraction between them rather than this hare brained concept of love. And I couldn't agree more - Arnav's concept of love is totally and completely self centred and selfish - its all about what he wants, not what Khushi wants! 

actually I wasnt not that familiar with this forum..moreover the ppl who responded here at first..wasn't in sync with my views..so found myself kinda out of place! But thnx to u guys..nw I really feel that..I'm not a minority hereSmile

And about the story..though i still watch it..I feel it has lost its initial 'magic'..I feel it even more, when I replay the old episodes! that time may be they ain't stayn that closer n wasnt getting cosy also..but as an audience those moments were really blissful n kinda treat to watch!Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmFAYKHAN29-Swetha-

-Aimz- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Anks-SanzBarbieFAYKHAN29OmNaMaSteOm-Swetha-

Go to top