Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Emerald- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Jameelah52

I respect your opinion but tell me who can actually define love? See, love is different for everybody. What may be love for me might be craziness for you. You cannot enforce the way you see the world to others and so we cannot expect Arnav to love Khushi our way! As you've already mentioned this guy has never in his life opened up his heart to anyone and khushi is his first true love! For Arnav love is to make the other person his now and forever whereas for khushi its letting yourself go and give in a 100%! 

I absolutely love whatever is happening in the show. The characters are staying very true to themselves. Khushi is expecting a huge gesture like she always dreamt of whereas for Arnav, he believes he can kiss her and let her know how much he loves her because words fail him. 

Yes, in a way she is a trophy for him because she taught him how to breathe, how to live and most importantly how to love! And having her in his life means he has a life worth living! 

A BIG HUG! xD

I LOVE THIS POST!! Like you said this distance will make realise everything and what she really means to him. :)

@Bold: That's the problem, we want it our way sigh
Edited by zeeba* - 11 years ago
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Anks-

exactly!!! its may be entertaining to watch them together..but there are more to it..and its not always right whatever the 'hero' of the show does..! I'm not questioning 'love' here..but respect is the very basic element of every relation..which seems missing here

Yes..I m agree ...previously it is fine...but after accepting Khushi as his wife...hw cud  Arnav never think wht actually khushi wants?...He shud tell his DI that hw much KHushi has done for them...I dont know y CVs dont look into it..and make the track in comedy...๐Ÿ˜ฒ...it isnt enjoyable nor sensible too...Cvs shud concentrate their work rather than blaming Starplus and Fangirls' bashing...if they wud give us proper episodes all these issues will be gone automatically...
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
there is something attractive about asr just wanting kkg...
seven_stars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Anks-

It was nice meetn u yaara๐Ÿค—

He really cant seem to know wht khushi wants. , wht her eyes told him. If he really loves her , why cant he see the hurt and pain that khuhsi everytym hide behind her eyes.

The last arshi hug , was unable to please me. I surprised myself.  Why he always want to kiss her ?? cant he cup her face , look at her face , and tell her how blessed he is having her in his life. khuhsi will be more then happy seeing the peace in his eyes instead of kissed by him. i BET.  

And the whole 'scaring khushi' idea I found it really bad . I must say , instead of all this scaring thing ASR should have been talked to her , - about his past shared to her his life , which he really don't do- the pain he held for years , should bring out in front of his khushi . if he 'd have done that I BET khushi would have been hug him like never before and will never leave him. BUT NOOO!! The MIGHTY ASR don't care abt others - not abt his love too.  

Yeah , I do agree with one of replies of this post , the portrayal of old "ASR" is far better then this "arnav".

Arnav's past is still to be out. Why the hell CVs  are dragging it ?? it will be one of best redemption action -his sharing with life and pain with her.

Nice meeting to you too buddy! ๐Ÿค— ignore my mistakes !! ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

p.s.- no offence to anyone , any actors. ๐Ÿ˜Š I LOVEE barun & sanaya !! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

p.p.s.- my post look like "hate post" kya ?? ๐Ÿค” 

Edited by seven_stars - 11 years ago
-Anks- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tamy267

I disagree...do u want ASR being a typical lover?? then it would be just out of his nature..whtever he is doing I'm loving it!! he's just being himself! the passionate love is there..the fire is there..ASR was always like tht..diff is in earlier epis he did hide his love..now he's open...I love his ruthless love n the way he treats Khushi n romance with her is unique n make worth to watch..its actually a treat to watch..totally goes with his character...the Arnav Singh Raizada style... 

I never wanted him to be a typical lover..he was different, and I liked that fact..but one (cv's) shudnt stretch the quotient of being different so much that..things wud started look alienated! and I dont think so he's even being himself..coz once we saw ASR as upright man who may be was rude..but knew what's was the value of one's dignity..remember once he gave a big lecture to his employee (preeto's groom) abt preserving the honor of his wife n her family..so my question is why dsnt the same is applicable to his own wife now...especially when he claims to be head-over-heels in love with her! 

Is ur wife is only for romancing in a 'unique way' (read manhandling!)..? Is that the only purpose of his wife in his life..? If he really loves her then why cant he stand by her when mamiji openly humiliates her calling 'phatti saree'..?
-Anks- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jameelah52

I respect your opinion but tell me who can actually define love? See, love is different for everybody. What may be love for me might be craziness for you. You cannot enforce the way you see the world to others and so we cannot expect Arnav to love Khushi our way! As you've already mentioned this guy has never in his life opened up his heart to anyone and khushi is his first true love! For Arnav love is to make the other person his now and forever whereas for khushi its letting yourself go and give in a 100%! 

I absolutely love whatever is happening in the show. The characters are staying very true to themselves. Khushi is expecting a huge gesture like she always dreamt of whereas for Arnav, he believes he can kiss her and let her know how much he loves her because words fail him. 

Yes, in a way she is a trophy for him because she taught him how to breathe, how to live and most importantly how to love! And having her in his life means he has a life worth living! 

thnx for reading my post and I also respect ur pov๐Ÿ˜Š but here I actually didnt question his love..for sure he loves her! also I dnt standardize 'love' for arnav! I ask for some respect which mrs.raizada actually deserves..and as I said love is new to arnav..but he did have other good virtues..which seems to be missing long back when ASR never used to like khushi..or i shud say kinda hated her..that time also when lavanya was making fun of her by calling her 'chamkili'..he opposed strongly, even shouted at her then GF..and told her to take her name properly and nt to make fun of the employees here..that was ASR!! he used care for his employee's respect also..who wasnt very cordial wid him..and nw when the same gal is his wife..with whom he is in love with..gets humiliated almos everyday by mamiji n family..and he dsnt even utter an word!! so I dnt think characters are being that true to themselves...

Being a good husband dsnt mean how well u can romance ur wife..it asks for more..and I jus hope we will get to see some of that too!
-Anks- thumbnail
Originally posted by: PrasRas

Very well said. I agree with you. For him gettting her to accept him as her husband was just a game. If it was the old Khushi, she would have ticked him off saying that he cheated. All he wants now is to lay his wife...he must have been celibate for atleast six months now.๐Ÿ˜ณ

I really wanna knw..what will happen once this 'game' gets over! and yes..if it was the old khushi..she wud have demanded an explanation...and also wud give him a piece of mind๐Ÿ˜† but nw that poor gal is hopelessly in love wid this 'bigda nawab'๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Anks- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Srilathalolla

You made your point.But if you look at the other side what Arnav is doing is correct.ASR does not wish any one on there BD but at the same time he wants to celebrate his wifes BD he tried to convince her but when Arnav could not do anything that is when ASR came out and made Khushi cut the cake.

SO enjoy the show

He was all in his 'guilt' mode while doin the bday preparations for her..but as u said till the end he cudnt hold it..and back to his original avatar๐Ÿฅฑ but i really appreciate his gesture of getting 'chana' for her..at last he did smthing of her choice! still he has a long way to go..anwys, I still do njoy the show somewhat..and wish if i cud njoy it more..like the initial days๐Ÿ˜Š
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Oye Anks yaara๐Ÿ˜ˆ

tu ab online hai.. i know it..๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†
toh fir PM ka javab de..๐Ÿคฃ
paagalbandar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7
I like it...he hasnt confessed to khushi though, he is just being bossy husband like he was bossy all the time...in control...if he lets go off that, it will be too out of the character, i like it the way it is :D Infact, i want to see lot of tu tu, mein mein (ie. back and forth between the twoo) ...some possessiveness from his side, before anything along the lines of love...