Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi is jus another winning for him!! - Page 2

OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: style_diva

That pretty much summed up the whole thing for me...I agree completely with your post (No Offense to others) Arnav Singh Raizada sure loves Khushi, but its high time that he starts treating her like a Human. I don't mean to go for a comparison here but when he said that Anjali and Khushi were the two most important people in his life, i expect him to treat Khushi with the dignity, love and respect she duly deserves.

i agree with the above quotes
but nothing can be done about it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anks- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Harshitha

i sort of agree to ur post

but that is how this serial functions
yes i dont like it & im trying to get used to this aspect its taken some time for to do though

Same here..its like take it or leave it..and I cant leave..so me too doin an attempt to adapt😊
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Ekdum jhakas post u Anks dearie..πŸ‘
I concur with all ur points completely..!

Don't ask my opinion..πŸ˜† else phura phorum mujh pe toh padega..🀣 coz i will b labeled as a certified basher..🀣

phir bhi.. bol de thi hoon..!πŸ˜†
i never like any kinds of lame insane tracks shown in IPK..πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
kidnapping drama takes the cake..⭐️ in my list of insane tracks... CVs came up with..πŸ‘β­οΈ

2nd one being Khushi shown as brainless , dimwitted , etc πŸ₯±πŸ₯± - u can say this is the cherry on the cake.. !⭐️in my list of insane tracks... CVs came up with..πŸ‘β­οΈ

and my list can go on..!🀣 so i jst stop it here..!😊

Jst my POV, sorry if my comments hav hurt any of the ArHi fans here..  :(

P.S I love Barun and Sanaya though.. but not the characters they play..!
Edited by -Swetha- - 11 years ago
-Anks- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Swetha-

Ekdum jhakas post u Anks dearie..πŸ‘

I concur with all ur points completely..!

Don't ask my opinion..πŸ˜† else phura phorum mujh pe toh padega..🀣 coz i will b labeled as a certified basher..🀣

phir bhi.. bol de thi hoon..!πŸ˜†
i never like any kinds of lame insane tracks shown in IPK..πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
kidnapping drama takes the cake..⭐️ in my list of insane tracks... CVs came up with..πŸ‘β­οΈ

and my list can go on..!🀣 so i jst stop it here..!😊

Jst my POV, sorry if my comments hav hurt any of the ArHi fans here..  :(

P.S I love Barun and Sanaya though.. but not the characters they play..!

Swetha!! it was so nice of u to peep inπŸ˜ƒ but I mus say its not best place to continue a discussion..especially u dont march with the masses
subha_rath2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
DISAGREE...i love the track!!!!!!!!
-Anks- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: subha_rath2004

DISAGREE...i love the track!!!!!!!!

not a problem if u disagree as opinion differs! but does big fonts n caps-lock adds more weightage to ur comment..?
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: style_diva

That pretty much summed up the whole thing for me...I agree completely with your post (No Offense to others) Arnav Singh Raizada sure loves Khushi, but its high time that he starts treating her like a Human. I don't mean to go for a comparison here but when he said that Anjali and Khushi were the two most important people in his life, i expect him to treat Khushi with the dignity, love and respect she duly deserves.

Khushi and Anjali shud b equal priority..Arnav shud understand that...I dont know abt the track..it depends hw it will be presented...may be it is interesting and entertaining to watch...but I agree with the above parts...Arnav need to respect his wife and make other's too...
seven_stars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Anks-

Cut to next episode..things oppps! sorry! ASR changes overnite!! ASR coffins his intelligent self n reincarnated as bird-brained romantic poster boy🀑 who has failed to play that role too!!! u may say he's confused..ok, I know he's new to this 'the world of love'..but trust me no one does a crash course n fall in love!!!  apparently, nw he turns out to be a desperate chap whose only mission in life 'to own my legally wedded wife officially, buy clutching her into my arms n implant a kiss on her lips, in order to stamp my seal on her'...this is horrifyn!!😲and I jus cant take my ASR to be like this..it hurts!!πŸ₯Ί

The problem is he loves khushi in his own way..where he's not pretty much bothered about what she feels, thinks or want..as its always about his love, his efforts and his triumph!!! I wish he wud treat her more like a human than a doll..for him to play with...

NO OFFENCE TO ANYONE! πŸ˜Š 

i m really frustrated with current track. first anjali πŸ€’, now ASR! πŸ˜‘he dosent feel GUILTY at all !! πŸ˜‘

he should have remembered the time when he called her "characterless" , he made her sleep on poolside in cold night on poolside , he always blamed her on every good thing she did ! ( he saying middle class girl and all ) , he blackmailed her in marriage and broke her every dream of marriage. He gave her all kinda punishment she dosent deserve. BETTER , ASR having a flashback of all this things instead of having all memories he is remembering.  

he is taking khushi for GRANTED. yeah , he loves khushi but really DONT care abt her wishes , her respect and her values. 

its high tym that he give her respect and love she deserves. why the hell he cant stand up for his wife in front of his family ?? πŸ˜‘

agreed. I really feel so scared when ASR was manhandling her , not ACTUALLY loving her. :|

and anjali , now happy coz her chhote is giving her first priority. i feel the reason behind anji's changed behavior is , her chhote is married khushi COZ OF HER!! ( no offence-its my point of view)i m just fed up!! i REALLY dont want khuhsi to be back to RM ! she will be more happy with her loving family. i really dont mind to see Arshi separated forever if khushi is HAPPY.  Self respect naam ki bhi koi cheezz hoti hain !!!!! *fuming in anger*

and thnak you for making this post. i was really frustrated. agreed with your each and every word. 

Edited by seven_stars - 11 years ago
-Anks- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LIKEDMG

Khushi and Anjali shud b equal priority..Arnav shud understand that...I dont know abt the track..it depends hw it will be presented...may be it is interesting and entertaining to watch...but I agree with the above parts...Arnav need to respect his wife and make other's too...

exactly!!! its may be entertaining to watch them together..but there are more to it..and its not always right whatever the 'hero' of the show does..! I'm not questioning 'love' here..but respect is the very basic element of every relation..which seems missing here
-Anks- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: seven_stars

NO OFFENCE TO ANYONE! πŸ˜Š 

i m really frustrated with current track. first anjali πŸ€’, now ASR! πŸ˜‘he dosent feel GUILTY at all !! πŸ˜‘

he should have remembered the time when he called her "characterless" , he made her sleep on poolside in cold night on poolside , he always blamed her on every good thing she did ! ( he saying middle class girl and all ) , he blackmailed her in marriage and broke her every dream of marriage. He gave her all kinda punishment she dosent deserve. BETTER , ASR having a flashback of all this things instead of having all memories he is remembering.  

he is taking khushi for GRANTED. yeah , he loves khushi but really DONT care abt her wishes , her respect and her values. 

its high tym that he give her respect and love she deserves. why the hell he cant stand up for his wife in front of his family ?? πŸ˜‘

agreed. I really feel so scared when ASR was manhandling her , not ACTUALLY loving her. :|

Seems like the word 'guilt' dsnt exists in ASR's dictionary! I very well remember the episode..when he was narrating the incidents when he made her life hell..and to my surprise..he did have a smirk, while recalling the whole thing!!! how can he go so easy on things..which has caused huge difficulties n pain to the gal..whom he claim to love??? As u said he always takes her for granted..that's why khushi's dignity hardly matter to himπŸ₯± 

and anjali , now happy coz her chhote is giving her first priority. i feel the reason behind anji's changed behavior is , her chhote is married khushi COZ OF HER!! ( no offence-its my point of view)i m just fed up!! i REALLY dont want khuhsi to be back to RM ! she will be more happy with her loving family. i really dont mind to see Arshi separated forever if khushi is HAPPY.  Self respect naam ki bhi koi cheezz hoti hain !!!!! *fuming in anger*

@black: seriously..I jus cudnt agree more! Anjali always wants the spotlight on her..and as long as its there..she's all happy!! 

I really feel its high for ASR to feel the pain..what khushi had been thru..bcoz of him! and repent for his deeds..otherwise it wud look like..it always a 'win-win' game for ASR..irrespective of what he did or what he is doin...

and thnak you for making this post. i was really frustrated. agreed with your each and every word. 

No need to thank me dear..its my pleasure that u liked my postπŸ˜ƒ after the initial reaction to this post..I thought I shudnt hav posted it..thnx for proving me wrongπŸ€—