Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi is jus another winning for him!!

-Anks- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Sorry mr.raizada! but u dont really impress me with ur recent antics🥱 I guess some random idiot's soul has been transplanted into ASR's chassis😲 I mean..what the heck is this😡 Now I actually feel the kidnapping track was much more better than this crap🤢 after reading this much may fig out that..I'm like one certified Arhi basher..but in reality its not..! I'm also among those insane fans of IPK n Arhi..who never skipped a single episode till date, even if the world swirls n goes for a toss!! and still whatever non-sense they show everyday, I do eagerly wait for 23.5 hours for one glimpse of Arhi😳

Nevertheless from past two weeks..I really feel like a lamentably dumped lover😭 this is not the thing with what I had fallen in love with😔 and this is not the same Arnav Singh Raizada who I had known!!  
don't think that I'm against his new mellowed down, bewitched in love avatar..in fact I was waiting from day one..to witness this phenomenal event..when 'the arnav singh raizada' will realize that he's in love! but the actual view wud be like this..I had never thought in my worst dreams also!!! I expected we deserve some better treatment as audience

In the ongoing track we see..ASR tryn to woo his ladylove in order to win her back! here I object..is khushi a mere trophy which u can win n keep in the shelf to show off..??? bcoz nw what I see..for him she seems to be jus a bet or a deal..which he wanna win by hook or crook!!! So here the million dollar question arises, though it has been projected that ASR is in love..does he really knows the meaning of love???? coz as far as I understand love..actual love dsnt let u behave..the way he has been behaving..!!!  and love is kinda universal n same for all..so mr.raizada can't really customize 'love' as per his own preferences n impose it to the ppl arround..not happening!!👎🏼 for sure love has changed him..but in which way..???🤓

Now ppl may counter it by sayn that..from where he was..a guy who had vaccinated himself from the 'love bug'..it takes time for him to properly get into the 'love track'..agreed! and trust me things were goin in a proper way only..remember when he told khushi "I love you' over phone..without even bothering about her proof of innocence..that's when he loved her kinda unconditionally and dint hesitate to show it next, we saw pain wrenching his soul when khushi was about to die! then, after the shyam fiasco..they way he was caring khushi n stood like a pillar for her..was indeed wonderful👏 and lastly we see, without any official confession..they conveyed to each other that they are 'irrecoverably' in love with each other (the pool side scene😍..) 

Cut to next episode..things oppps! sorry! ASR changes overnite!! ASR coffins his intelligent self n reincarnated as bird-brained romantic poster boy🤡 who has failed to play that role too!!! u may say he's confused..ok, I know he's new to this 'the world of love'..but trust me no one does a crash course n fall in love!!!  apparently, nw he turns out to be a desperate chap whose only mission in life 'to own my legally wedded wife officially, by clutching her into my arms n implant a kiss on her lips, in order to stamp my seal on her'...this is horrifyn!!😲and I jus cant take my ASR to be like this..it hurts!!🥺

We all audiences love to see ArHi romance..in fact I still stick to this show..only for the passionate n sizzling chemistry of the leads⭐️ but tell me one thing, was that the only way to show romance??? was it really necessary to change ASR in this manner??? was it very difficult to frame some sensible romantic encounters??? shoving cake into ur spouse's mouth, throwiing tea-coffee on each other's face, twisting ur wife's arm and then at nite scare her till death..is that all we are left out in the name of romance😲 in early day's when Arnav wasn't in love wid her..rather hated her..then all these were ok! but nw all these dsnt look real coz in love u wud rather prefer to ruin urself..than causing a bit of pain to ur beloved😊 

Things are really peculiarly amusing here, its like u have a mirror..u break it ruthlessly, and after the whole things is destroyed..u realize the need of the it n hell bent to restore it😆  now ASR wants khushi to accept n approve him as her husband..while she had actually did that long back..and did everything to get her husband rescued, even risked her own life to save him! she really thought she is 'mrs.arnav singh raizada'..untill ASR remined her abt the 6 months contract!!😡 then again he's playn 'scary movie' games as he wants her to ran into his arm..so that he can kiss her n announce 'now ur mine'...when once she did seek comfort in his arms and that time he wud have kissed her, much to her delight!😳 

The problem is he loves khushi in his own way..where he's not pretty much bothered about what she feels, thinks or wants..as its always about his love, his efforts and his triumph!!! I wish he wud treat her more like a human than a doll..for him to play with...

I dont know what's more in store..but whatever the cv's showing in the name of love n romance..is actually hell irritating n utter non-sense! (honestly, its jus barun n sanaya..that's why I still switch on my tv!!). In order to portray the things in a different way..pls dont make them alien!! 

NB: guys, I really don't intend to hurt anyone here..I'm venting out coz I'm dead disappointed. still, jus in case anyone felt bad..I'm sorry about that

Edited by -Anks- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loverbops thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry...i dn agree with u...the current track iz awsum...i dn knw abt the rest bt im njoying it thoroughly...certain thngs u hv 2 let go az its jus a show...n the most imp thing iz tht atleast i lovd the part whre ASR claims khushi az wife...m talking abt the thursday's epi...tht wz truly ASR...he wants his wife tht way...so wts the problem...infact if they show ASR really mushy n romatic thn i wldnt like it...it wll b against his character...so the bottom line iz the track iz jus perfect nw n ASR also in2 his character lke hw he iz... Edited by loverbops - 11 years ago
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
HONESTLY its going awesome !

this just perfect and we r loving it .

sorry buddy dont agree even a bit to  yr post
-Anks- thumbnail
Originally posted by: loverbops

Sorry...i dn agree with u...the current track iz awsum...i dn knw abt the rest bt im njoying it thoroughly...certain thngs u hv 2 let go az its jus a show...n the most imp thing iz tht atleast i lovd the part whre ASR claims khushi az wife...m talking abt the thursday's epi...tht wz truly ASR...he wants his wife tht way...so wts the problem...infact if they show ASR really mushy n romatic thn i wldnt like it...it wll b against his character...so the bottom line iz the track iz jus perfect nw n ASR also in2 his character lke hw he iz...

not a prob if u dnt agree..as everybody has different opinion! and nowhere I mentioned ASR's character to be portrayed as mushy or anything of that sort..i knw it wont suit him either..
mystic@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
friend this is the esscence if ipk "Love story of a ruthless man and a sweet girl" .. the character of ASR is doing justice to the theme.. and its way good in travelling the slope of varying emotions towards kushi..
stylish_VJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Anks-

The problem is he loves khushi in his own way..where he's not pretty much bothered about what she feels, thinks or want..as its always about his love, his efforts and his triumph!!! I wish he wud treat her more like a human than a doll..for him to play with...

That pretty much summed up the whole thing for me...I agree completely with your post (No Offense to others) Arnav Singh Raizada sure loves Khushi, but its high time that he starts treating her like a Human. I don't mean to go for a comparison here but when he said that Anjali and Khushi were the two most important people in his life, i expect him to treat Khushi with the dignity, love and respect she duly deserves.

-Anks- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mystic@

friend this is the esscence if ipk "Love story of a ruthless man and a sweet girl" .. the character of ASR is doing justice to the theme.. and its way good in travelling the slope of varying emotions towards kushi..

I knw dear😊 actually his 'ruthless self' is goin kinda on and off now a days..which leaves me with a question mark..as whom to root for..and I've absolutely no problem with ASR's character or the theme..else I wudnt have been a viewer of the show!
-Anks- thumbnail
Originally posted by: style_diva

That pretty much summed up the whole thing for me...I agree completely with your post (No Offense to others) Arnav Singh Raizada sure loves Khushi, but its high time that he starts treating her like a Human. I don't mean to go for a comparison here but when he said that Anjali and Khushi were the two most important people in his life, i expect him to treat Khushi with the dignity, love and respect she duly deserves.

thank god! at least I've someone who dnt feel my post is offensive! thank you dear😊 I jus tried to do critical analysis on the current circumstances..which of course don't imply that I don't like ASR or the show..it jus that, i feel the treatment of the track cud hav been better!
kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Not at all..its a case of opposite attracts...😆.
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i sort of agree to ur post
but that is how this serial functions
yes i dont like it & im trying to get used to this aspect its taken some time for to do though