Dekha Ek Khwaab

SUCH CONFLICTING NEWS (Page 2)

Being-Human IF-Rockerz
Being-Human
Being-Human

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thumbalina

Originally posted by Add123

I just really wish people stop confusing us ...
Our young minds have been through enough ...
Sony doesn't really care abt DEK ...
I love DEK ... and there's nothing I can do for it in this case, since I'm not from India, don't know anyone there ... :(
How helpless are we DEKians living in other parts of the world! :( 
I don't know hw I'll manage my days without DEK :(
Great Post Tina xx

Adden, I know exactly how you feel.  I too am not from India and I feel helpless since I cannot really help the TRP's increase.  I did write to Sony and to SBS as well as to leave my comments in many places pleading our case...but all along I felt as if it was to no avail.

Last night, I went to bed telling myself to put my soul at peace and just enjoy the remaining episodes...but then this morning (Canada time) I saw this article and once again I felt hope. 

But honestly, I believe that it is the HOPE OF THE HOPELESS which irritates me enormously, as I feel that Dek producers as well as Sony are playing with our feelings.

My frustration is turning into rage...SONY MAKE A CLEAR STATEMENT AND STOP KEEPING US HANGING BY A STRING.  WE ARE NOT YOUR PUPPETS.  We are loyal Dek fans and as such we are entittled to respect and courtesy

me too here sitting in UK and cant enven do any thing to save my favourite show
omg how much we are helpless

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thumbalina

..oishu.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oishu..
..oishu..

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
WHAT IS HAPPENING EXACTLY?? WHY R THEY CONFUSING US??? EK TARAF WE GET AN OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION ABOUT THE WRAP UP,WE GET WRAP-UP PARTY PICTURES,AND THEN WE GET THIS?? THE TRPS ARE INCREASING EACH WEEK,WE ALL KNOW THAT!! BUT WHY THIS TURMOIL??? SAAF SAAF BATA NAHI SAKTE??? WHY GIVE US FALSE HOPES??

thumbalina

thumbalina Groupbie
thumbalina
thumbalina

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ARMaaneetAbhiya

WHAT IS HAPPENING EXACTLY?? WHY R THEY CONFUSING US??? EK TARAF WE GET AN OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION ABOUT THE WRAP UP,WE GET WRAP-UP PARTY PICTURES,AND THEN WE GET THIS?? THE TRPS ARE INCREASING EACH WEEK,WE ALL KNOW THAT!! BUT WHY THIS TURMOIL??? SAAF SAAF BATA NAHI SAKTE??? WHY GIVE US FALSE HOPES??

I echo your frustration!!!  I feel like screaming in anger at this disrespectful behavior towards us.

My thoughts are still that they are NOT ENDING DEK, BUT THEY ARE TRYING TO BOOST THE TRP'S but creating this fear of ending DEK.  again the law of supply and demand...create a fear of end (no supply)and thus increase demand (TRP).

I can't help the feeling that they are playing with us.!

AngryAngryAngry

..oishu..

..oishu.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oishu..
..oishu..

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
they r playing with our bechaara dill...BUT KUCH BHI HO...I JUST HOPE THEY DONT END IT YAAR!!!

thumbalina

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index