Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

SUCH CONFLICTING NEWS

thumbalina Groupbie
thumbalina
thumbalina

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged

Good monring members

This is what i found on the Manveer Facebook today.  I wish that we could get clear information, once and for all as to the fate of Dek.  They have got us on such a roller coaster ride that it is just frustrating us beyond limitsAngryAngryAngry

this was posted only 20 minutes ago!!!!!  Who are we to believe

ManVeerians Just Received A Call From Sony THEY SAID WE HAVE A CHANCE TO SAVE DEK If we TELL PPL IN INDIA to watch DEK!So im requesting to ALL of the ppl who live in INDIA!Do watch DEK on tv!And all the other pages who see this message!Put this message on ur page!Im sure we will make a diffrence together because the 10% chance is now 15%!

I wish that we could get a final decision, only so that we could put our soul at peace.  Anyway and whatever!!!!!   But do keep watching until the end, and let us put every effort into increasing the TRP's

Tina.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

vgkantuarmanmallikmahnoor2468PriyashDekjyoti12345Fantasyangel2012titliAdd123aaaaaaaaawendy25ilvuday-JEHAN-AsmimelodyBeing-Human...navina...-BerryCharm-

Add123 Senior Member
Add123
Add123

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
 I just really wish people stop confusing us ...
Our young minds have been through enough ...
Sony doesn't really care abt DEK ...
I love DEK ... and there's nothing I can do for it in this case, since I'm not from India, don't know anyone there ... :(
How helpless are we DEKians living in other parts of the world! :( 
I don't know hw I'll manage my days without DEK :(
Great Post Tina xx

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

thumbalina2012titli...Rohitha...ilvuday-JEHAN-AsmimelodyBeing-Human..oishu.....navina...

jyoti12345 Senior Member
jyoti12345
jyoti12345

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
thanz...so do u thng they given a 2nd chance and TRP increase or not...plz tel me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..oishu..

thumbalina Groupbie
thumbalina
thumbalina

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Add123

I just really wish people stop confusing us ...
Our young minds have been through enough ...
Sony doesn't really care abt DEK ...
I love DEK ... and there's nothing I can do for it in this case, since I'm not from India, don't know anyone there ... :(
How helpless are we DEKians living in other parts of the world! :( 
I don't know hw I'll manage my days without DEK :(
Great Post Tina xx

Adden, I know exactly how you feel.  I too am not from India and I feel helpless since I cannot really help the TRP's increase.  I did write to Sony and to SBS as well as to leave my comments in many places pleading our case...but all along I felt as if it was to no avail.

Last night, I went to bed telling myself to put my soul at peace and just enjoy the remaining episodes...but then this morning (Canada time) I saw this article and once again I felt hope. 

But honestly, I believe that it is the HOPE OF THE HOPELESS which irritates me enormously, as I feel that Dek producers as well as Sony are playing with our feelings.

My frustration is turning into rage...SONY MAKE A CLEAR STATEMENT AND STOP KEEPING US HANGING BY A STRING.  WE ARE NOT YOUR PUPPETS.  We are loyal Dek fans and as such we are entittled to respect and courtesy

Edited by thumbalina - 23 July 2012 at 6:54am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Add123..oishu.....navina...

thumbalina Groupbie
thumbalina
thumbalina

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti12345

thanz...so do u thng they given a 2nd chance and TRP increase or not...plz tel me

Joyti, I wish that I could reply to your question, but I ask myself the same question.  I wrote a long letter pleadidng to Sony, (as I am sure many loyal Dek fans have too)  but I did not receive any reply.  I am just as confused as you are...but my love for Dek wants me to have this hope.CryCryCry
ilvuday Goldie
ilvuday
ilvuday

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
m sry to say buh i dont trust it...n yeah sa herself confirmed it n sony showd d new promo so i dont blieve it.no offense to manveer facebook page

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thumbalina

Archi02 IF-Rockerz
Archi02
Archi02

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
I don't know if the news is true or not. Dek is my favourit and it is the only one show that I watch. But if your news is true then I can't help. I don't live in India. I'm really sorry. We're so helpless... I just wish dek don't end. Please Indians save dek.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thumbalina-BerryCharm-

-BerryCharm- IF-Addictz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thumbalinailvuday

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index