Mishty..The other woman?

current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Well,I am afraid that Mishty as the other woman simply doesn't gel onscreen as they are totally buddy buddy,she looks older than him and they share an easy camaredarie which ofcourse Ekta being Ekta has to ruin it all..

Plz Ekta don't spoil it by making her the other woman and making a perfectly good onscreen couple with sizzling chemistry to be uncoupled in the forthcoming episodes!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prakriti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

hey- it ekta!! wat do u expect??😉

ash.attitude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i dunt wan misty's and kripa's frendship breakin caz of angad! two frends sud never part caz of a guy
sugar plum thumbnail

true... she doesn't seem to quite agree with me as angad's other woman!

chillyflakes thumbnail

Mishti and Angad might get married, folks😭

Though what happens to Kripa is unknown.....except that she becomes a huge star, bigger than Angad, with Prithvi's support!

Cheers,

Chilly

anjali_angel thumbnail

prithvi knws ki angad kaisa hai.....& so he doesnt want angad to hurt kripa his "friend" par uski pyaari behena angad ko pasand karti hai isse usse koi problem nahi .... strange ...friend ki fikr hai par behen ki nahi??????

ADITI-252002 thumbnail

I can take Angad and Kripa's Fighting forever buuuuuuuuuttttt I cannot digest the fact that Angad might marry Mishti...........I really like Mishti at this point. God Please give some sense to Ekta so that she doesn't make a mess of KYPH....Please....Please..do whatever but don't get Angad married to Mishti 😭😭😭 Dadi please take over...You are the only hope..