Posted: 11 years ago

why god why??

how can you do this to us???

why do you hate us god? what have we done wrong... How come there are not too many men like barun around?

how can Barun Sobti be married already???? 🀒 and how come even though i am so so blown away by him.. i am not jealous... but instead happy for him ---- for finding his wife who loves him just as much both on and off screen!!😳😳(true love perhaps??)

why did you make ASR - to get us to know barun? now where will i find a guy like  Barun.. who everyone keeps saying is THE MAN to have!!! How can you raise our expectations sooo much! which guy is going to be all those things - TOGETHER!!!😭😭

aur agar banana hi tha --- toh 200-300 barun banate --- to phir hum sab khush rehte!

😭

why why? why am i not born in delhi? why didnt i go to baruns school! πŸ˜­

PS- sorry guys.. dunno why.. but i just got hit by LOVE for BARUN all over again. after reading shehnazs praise for him!

😳😳

Edited by natasha-remix - 11 years ago
anyone ever felt the same way?? Edited by natasha-remix - 11 years ago
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

aur agar banana hi tha --- toh 200-300 barun banate --- to phir hum sab khush rehte!
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by natasha-remix

why god why??

how can you do this to us???

why do you hate us god? what have we done wrong... How come there are not too many men like barun around?

how can Barun Sobti be married already???? 🀒 and how come even though i am so so blown away by him.. i am not jealous... but instead happy for him ---- for finding his wife who loves him just as much both on and off screen!!😳😳(true love perhaps??)

why did you make ASR? now where will i find a guy like ASR or Barun.. who everyone keeps saying is THE MAN to have!!! How can you raise our expectations sooo much! which guy is going to be all those things - TOGETHER!!!😭😭

😭

why why? why am i not born in delhi? why didnt i go to baruns school! πŸ˜­

PS- sorry guys.. dunno why.. but i just got hit by LOVE for BARUN all over again. after reading shehnazs praise for him!

😳😳

u r a gone case. God only can help u.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
200-300 hoty tu b larai hotii ..πŸ˜† 
 πŸ˜› dont beat me up.. but u know.. if you have seen his older serials.. he is not that great.. its the character of ASR .. and the way he potrays that makes him seem attractive.. 
i have seen his older  serials  he was not that  attractive. it   is only   the  caracter     asr  which  makes our expectations   sooo much.
300 se bhi zyada banaathi to hum log bohot khush hote...hahaha😊
He is a good human being n i m sure there r lot like him cant guaratee for face but yh personality