Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

I Want to Marry Christian Bale: SRK

doser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Catwoman couldn't do it. Batgirl couldn't. Neither could Poison Ivy. But Hollywood actor of Indian origin, Freida Pinto managed to woo Christian 'Batman' Bale. So much so that the 38-year-old star can't stop gushing about his co-star in their new film, Knight of Cups. "I think Freida  is
great at what she does,"  says the actor, who made a quick, hush-hush visit to Jodhpur's Mehrangarh Fort last year to shoot a sequence for the grand finale of director Christopher Nolan's Batman franchise, The Dark Knight Rises.

While Christian Bale goes gaga over Freida, he himself has an ardent admirer in none other than Shah Rukh Khan. "I mean if it doesn't sound strange, I would marry Batman if I got a chance. I love him,"  said a smitten King Khan in a yet-to-be-telecast episode of a TV show hosted by Hindustan Times' film critic Anupama Chopra. SRK raved on, "Batman is so cool because see it's a boy fantasy. He's a playboy in the day, he's got really cool cars, he's handsome, lots of money he's got a cleft, he's got a mansion, he's got girls, really cool suits, he's got underground caves with machines that you don't understand and a wonderful valet who looks even more sophisticated than him at times. And he's got a side-kick who is too colourful for my liking but really pretty girls and even the bad girls like Cat Woman'they like him. belt ... He's really cool and he's human."
Edited by radsuinda - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Ma da ladla bigad gaya.πŸ˜†

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Why does he always try to prove himself as a Gay. SRk ever think to flirt with girls instead men.
youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
*facepalm*
Of course he didn't mean this literally you know.
Right?

Right?
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: youknowme

*facepalm*

Of course he didn't mean this literally you know.
Right?

Right?

LolπŸ˜†
I watched the interview last night , loved it , SRK was witty n sardonic as usual ...

Anupama Chopra always acts like a fan girl interviewing SRK
es janam ke liye ek karan johar kaafi hai πŸ˜† kidding ...but SRK plz act sensibly ur kids are watching u 
SRK wants his daughter to be an actor ... cool, considering most of the chauvinist actors don't want their daughters to work in the industry but would go all the way to promote/launch their sons. 
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
SRK's humor is a deliberate attempt to conceal his real side. Shame!

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri.

Get in line, SRK. πŸ˜†

Bale would prolly dismiss him as an alien from another planet. SRK, WHO?! πŸ€”