Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Rose Of Eve's Eden Of Love - Arhilicious Paradise

Jyo.Arshi.IPK IF-Sizzlerz
Jyo.Arshi.IPK
Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged

Hola Heart  Hug

Envisioning Arnav & Khushi in mind, stories are never ending, IPKKND is over but its still alive in our hearts and my stories are my way of keeping Arhi alive hamesha and forever !! Heart

Happy Reading !! Heart

OSs 
1 Love Beyond Reason

My first ever OS on Arhi, its a casual attempt, a story of unconditional love and sacrifice that can beat all odds. for the next part follow Love Beyond Reason Part 2 which is the finale.

2 Love Beyond Reason..Part 2

3 Di...I love Khushi

Despite everything that he has done for his sister, she still refuses to see that evil in her husband, her brother who gave up his own love for her sake, was saved from the death's claws only coz of the strength of the innocent girl who loves him with all her heart. Arnav finally decides that his Di has to know how cruel life can be and he is no longer willing to let his Khushi suffer for his Di but Khushi once again puts herself through hell for the sake of Anjali. Will Anjali redeem herself ?? to know read the sequel Our Happily Ever After. 

4 An ODE to Arshi and Arshians <3

A tribute to a couple and a fandom which can never be described in words !! ( Complete )

5 Maa I wont let u down <3

His Mother meant the world to him, Di and Maa are his life but fates cruel hands took his mother away in the form of death. Yet here is the story of a son who lives upto his mother's dream, he gorws up into a son whom any mother would love to call her own, he has his angel send down by his mother herself to fill his life with love and happiness. ( Complete )

6 U are the only one Khushi <3

She came to destroy their love, Money is what she wanted and she found that in abundance in him, she used the name of an old fling to make the love of his life think that she was coming in the way of a child getting its father but he didnt let her fall, he fought not just for himself but for his love because he knew he couldnt exist if she left him.Truth is out and now she will show the witch in disguise what happens to the ones who threatens to destroy her love and marriage.Watch as KKGSR shows the world that ASR is all hers . ( Complete )

7 Leave Her...She is Mine 

He stalked her like she was his favourite prey, his evil eyes lusted on her, he tortured her to no ends, yet she kept silent coz she couldnt let his treachery break apart the lives of a man she loved truly, but what happens when the love of her life finds out that she is being haunted ?? (Complete )

8 When Tina's Fanatics Screwed RabbaVe

An absolutely crazy OS, totally dedicated to the denizens of Tina's Secret Lounge !! ( Complete )

9 Our 9 Months 

A stand alone OS based on my FF Our 9 Months, dedicated to one of my best friends in IF, Tina Heart, a totally Arshilicious happy OS ! Wink

10 OS Ray Of Love 

Khushi loves Arnav, he loves her back yet she is in denial of her feelings for him !! will their love triumph over the past that refuses to stop haunting her !! A special bday OS to Ray of Happiness in my life ( Dalmuthya ) aka Yoshi !! Heart

11 OS Harvard Meets Khushi's Arnav

12 Busted 

ever imagined Arshi as sexy hot and badass ?? Wink try this one if u want a crazy Arshi

13 My Eyes On You ... Always. 

Realisation always come late ... you have to fall once ... we all do .. when Khushi fell ... he was there to pick her up. 

14 Love Abandoned
What happens when 2 people who love each other decide to sacrifice their love for their careers.

15 Alive 
A tribute to Arshi on the Heer-Ranjha track

TSs

1.U are all I want <3

A 2 shot about 2 best friends who realised their love while one was on the brink of death, will their love survive death claws ?? ( Complete )

2.Teri Meri Prem Kahaani <3 

A tribute to the epic Teri Meri Sequence of IPK and how I would have wanted it to culminate !! ( Complete )

SSs
1 Our Happily Ever After <3

Anjali's redemption and Arhi's journey to their forever, but thorns are littered all over their paths.Sequel to the story is My Heart Is Yours.

2 For U I hurt my love <3

What happens when you betray a soul who gave up everything in his life for you ?? what happens when you hurt a girl who went through hell because she wanted to save your marriage.
Anjali Jha went against her brother and his wife who lietrally walked through hell for her for a man who never loved her.Read on to find out the destruction that she unleashed upon herself !! ( Complete )

3 My Heart Is Yours 

Forever has begun for them, more happiness awaits them as well as Anjali Rahul NK and Lavanya, but evil always finds a way back, ugly truths will come out and the serpent will rise again, but will it be to breathe its last or will it destroy their lives once again ?? ( Ongoing )

FFs
1 Our 9 months

A beautiful journey of parenthood in the lives of Arhi, one of the magical phases of their lives, like always its not a smooth ride but together they will beat out the odds and welcome their little bundle of joy.( Completed)

2 Let Me Love You 

She lost everything there was too loose, all she knew and got was pain, it was one disaster after the other, thats when he walked in like a God send Angel, He took her onto his life, She couldnt believe the love she was getting was real, He will heal her, fates will try to take him away as well but he will prove them wrong, not even the gods can take him away from her. ( Ongoing )

3 Love In Death Valley

A tale set in a land of dreams, He is the dark prince, and he is unknown to the existence of his better half who will form the core to his existence, when she walks in, his world and everything he believed in will turn upside down.together they must fight the mounting evil if they want to have their forever !! ( Ongoing )

Collaborated series !!!! Wink

Unconditional Love-Shilpa and myself Smile

Faltering Footsteps Series : Boojh - Collab between Jenny (LondonChick) and myself Smile ( Ongoing )

All my works are copyright protected !!!! 

Edited by Jyo.Arshi.IPK - 14 April 2014 at 4:50am

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveeVallonnimko-sofia1249-Chahhat4evaBarunKaSmilepari97...sana...poojaloveskajenshagun-rocksmishty_angelBarunz4everBonhi_ipkkndAlai123tv_watcherniya55the-crazy-girloroniArShiSilentShadowKinu22nehusashhhRainbow_petals--Sarun--Jammy-pepples_joysimran04..SmaTz..ongongongBarunkidewanisupriya.arshilareefabsweet-fairyTINA!rubyskmanikkaMishti13chandana.sphillips_2909-kitzdoll-pavi1-MissBoiiVamp-aysemLDGcutelittleangellolly143naughtymallushona3.Brooke.shillu.arshi.SobtiLicious.nishu_shornacheesemadMeenu_Luvs_ASRSlovesBSSIKeerthuKiarshichocobrownies..Paawani..-Xpress-drunkiiebaberagvir.fanFazila~-wintergreen-Arshi.Sugi.IPKaishu3003

--Sarun-- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Jyo.Arshi.IPK IF-Sizzlerz
Jyo.Arshi.IPK
Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshi4eva_18

I love those pics di ! I will be definitely reading your work ! :)

thnku chotti !!!!! Smile
pavi1 IF-Rockerz
pavi1
pavi1

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
congrats for the index...
--Sarun-- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
nehusashhh IF-Dazzler
nehusashhh
nehusashhh

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
gud u made dat index!!!!!

Jyo.Arshi.IPK

euphoria_ Goldie
euphoria_
euphoria_

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
oh darling congra8s...

Jyo.Arshi.IPK

...OohLaLa... IF-Sizzlerz
...OohLaLa...
...OohLaLa...

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Congo for the index.will read all ur works.

Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Go to top