Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

if u r on palce will u marry with mukund? (Page 3)

Poll Question: if u r on palce will u marry with mukund?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [2.22%]
44 [97.78%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Scared 2Mukund scares me yaar the way he just sits back and watches the show. I mean what if Madhu got attacked by some scum or worse somebody accused her of killing someone???? His mother and family filed a report against her he'd never stick up for her.

RK maybe egotistical but at least he can stick up for anyone and in due time he'll prove a worthy lover. 

Guys like RK are passionate while Mukku has no passion for life forget for Madz

Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
My answer is a Big No..First thing is he has no guts...2 speak or stand up 4 himself...Nt talking in front of his parents...Bt in general also...LOL...If u r husband...n cant fite 4 urself...thn how can u stand up 4 ur wife...Any girl would want tht his husband shld be respected...in society...n in his family...which is nt the case with Mukund...He is a gud guy...n straight...
Bt when it comes 2 marriage its nt only abt love..One has 2 be practical...

Now coming 2 RK...He is pure evil...Has the show ended...tht v can call him tht...LOL...I believ any person has multi layers...good n bad...RK has just shown his bad n evil side...becz no one ever tried 2 uncover his gud side...which MB' task...I myself believe tht v all r mixtures of gud n bad...Lol If somebody messes with me...Shld I be a so called sati savitri or gave it back 2 them...Same is the case with RK though his ways r extreme...Becoz he has Junoon be it Love or hatred...now its hatred ...wait 4 Love...Wink...He is nt  a staright person...LOL

Becoz its said tht straight trees r cut first...n honest n straight people r screwed first...said by Chanakya...So in this world...one has 2 plot...n scheme...bt retain ur inner soul pure...Tongue
N RK has the same case...v have lot 2 know abt him...LOL

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
He couldn't stand for himself. So how can he stand for his wife.

With no job and sleeping in the drawing room, I don;t think ti is time for his marriage.

I don't feel his love is pure at all. the way he looks at her, i find disgusting.

I wouldn't want to marry a weak man like that.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index