Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

if u r on palce will u marry with mukund?

Poll Question: if u r on palce will u marry with mukund?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [2.22%]
44 [97.78%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

MadhuRishi Newbie
MadhuRishi
MadhuRishi

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
ok i read comments that mukund character is good or better then rk ok can u answer my question and give reason for me its no beacuse i dont want to marry person how have no job and his mother point finger on my character because this is 21st century and we have to think practically not emotionally and cvs must have to think about it jo insan apne ghar me drawing room me soth ho woh kal ko apni biwi ko kaha rakhe ga aur jis ki maa abi itni baateein kr rhi hai woh kal ko us ke saath kiya kare gi aur cv yeh sab bhool kr ek bethooki love story creat krne ki koshish kr rhe hai i know rk is bad but he has self confidence and he will sure protect mb from the all evil eyes of the world

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

preetianand21soniya_lovesumansiahmedpurvimAshleyAngelenaSheDevilkahkashansakinaBefikre

mansiahmed Goldie
mansiahmed
mansiahmed

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
yea muku is a nice guy but has complexes,jobless and his mom oh God hell freak...insults madhu and her parents every now and then so he is not made 4 madhu.Madhu,padmini,shamsher is bold and strong charecters they didnt speak any word against mukus ayiafter so much insult..they will say madhu is at fault coming late but ladke ko apni kismath zyada achi ladki mil rahi hai tho ithna sunne ki zaroorath nahi an madhu has no deffects usse in ache khaase ladke mil jayenge why her family hell bent to marry her with muku i wanna see madhu herself break the engagement after ayis insult

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kahkashansakina

-anoshka- IF-Rockerz
-anoshka-
-anoshka-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
I would Neva..look at his mom! EwwAngry
--Rose-- IF-Rockerz
--Rose--
--Rose--

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
A big NOOO...
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MadhuRishi

ok i read comments that mukund character is good or better then rk ok can u answer my question and give reason for me its no beacuse i dont want to marry person how have no job and his mother point finger on my character because this is 21st century and we have to think practically not emotionally and cvs must have to think about it jo insan apne ghar me drawing room me soth ho woh kal ko apni biwi ko kaha rakhe ga aur jis ki maa abi itni baateein kr rhi hai woh kal ko us ke saath kiya kare gi aur cv yeh sab bhool kr ek bethooki love story creat krne ki koshish kr rhe hai i know rk is bad but he has self confidence and he will sure protect mb from the all evil eyes of the world

@Red - ShockedROFLROFLROFLROFL Maine toh yeh socha hi nahiROFLROFL

But obviously. Why would anybody want to get married ina  house where you are not respected, treated like trash and taunted every moment?Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_Leo-brokensoul-

Shru77 IF-Sizzlerz
Shru77
Shru77

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
never...
fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
yees ur right, makki is a good person but is it enough in 2day world to survive and leave life with better ways ofcos big NO, this is 21 century and the person has no job, no future securities , plus such a disgusting mother who behaviour proves tht later will cause problem for u. NO parents will give their daugther in such a house and NO girl with proper state of mind will marry such a person.
AshleyAngelena IF-Dazzler
AshleyAngelena
AshleyAngelena

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
A BIG NOOO

After so much insulted from his ayi still they are bend on doing he
engagement..
If its has been me I would really slap that ayyi and really give some piece of mind...
And myself break that engagement first of all I wouldn't even 
accept the proposal...
Mukund is a nice guy but he is jobless and he don't even have a room 
for him self how will he keep his wife...

REALLY A BIG NO...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Laks05

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index