Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Shanatanu Mhaheshwari quitting D3?????? (Page 2)

love_shantaanu Newbie
love_shantaanu
love_shantaanu

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rutu

Well it's Shantanu Maheshwari and not Shanatu Mhaheshwari spelling mistake kindly check it.

And if shantanu leaves(which I don't think so) no swaron fan is going to watch it (as of now many have stopped watching including myself) and no sneha fans would be happy if shantanu opts out.Even sneha fans would like to watch her with shantanu himself and no other Swayam. And regarding 'real' shantanu fans...there are plenty of them and not few of them.

So as of now I don't so its true!!!

thank you for correcting me.
well i don't think so sneha fan's do care about shantanu all they care about sneha
i have never seen PLENTY swayam fan at least on the forum i know very few fans who are swayam fans.
so i know sneha fans are happy even if he leaves the show

ramya26 Senior Member
ramya26
ramya26

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
this is getting more and more ridiculous by the day
WTH shantanu leaving the show nw wht we will hav left in the show is a heart broken sharon who by some evil dumb twist by the cvs will be made to fall in love with that idiot shivam!!!!!! 
YUCK!!!!!
r m sure seeing the current taani and rey track some idiot who is xactly opposite of swayam will cum this if true will be the final blow!!!!
enuf is enuf the total ruining of the show is therefore complete
how to totally ruin a show- a book can be written by these ppl(cvs and palki)

-Shravzz- Senior Member
-Shravzz-
-Shravzz-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
this cant be true dear it has to be a rumour...I cant believe it
Phantasm IF-Dazzler
Phantasm
Phantasm

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_shantaanu

Originally posted by Rutu

Well it's Shantanu Maheshwari and not Shanatu Mhaheshwari spelling mistake kindly check it.

And if shantanu leaves(which I don't think so) no swaron fan is going to watch it (as of now many have stopped watching including myself) and no sneha fans would be happy if shantanu opts out.Even sneha fans would like to watch her with shantanu himself and no other Swayam. And regarding 'real' shantanu fans...there are plenty of them and not few of them.

So as of now I don't so its true!!!

thank you for correcting me.
well i don't think so sneha fan's do care about shantanu all they care about sneha
i have never seen PLENTY swayam fan at least on the forum i know very few fans who are swayam fans.
so i know sneha fans are happy even if he leaves the show

But your post says Shantanu fans...which are around 1117..if i am not mistaken...so few fans...1117 is not a few figure...umm so not true re

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

misha24__anonymous___bellaSwan_Anindita91Lovenarbhi

AmRiyansh Newbie
AmRiyansh
AmRiyansh

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Nooo!!!!! I really hope that he does not leave the show!!!!!!! I'm a very big fan of Shaan!!!!! Dheere dheere yeh Cvs mere fAvorites ko nakal kyun rahe hai??!?
neetha IF-Rockerz
neetha
neetha

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
well firstly its just a rumor n nothin else..m sure tannu is nt gonna leave the show...n ya plss dont judge the fans witout knowin them..u still a newbie n u not aware of the fans who are crazzy abt tannu..its nothin like he is nt loved..he is the most adorable n down to earth person n each n every SwaRonian loves tannu n sneha equally...so plss dont make such strong statements n invite trouble for urself..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

misha24__anonymous___bellaSwan_Tanuka_TanHaPhantasmAnindita91Lovenarbhi

..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
If dis is true,im personally vry happy for him.amar n sneha pls realise wat dis show has bcum n walk out too.u dnt deserve dis.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divineplanHPmaniaccrazyskyInfinities

__anonymous__ Goldie
__anonymous__
__anonymous__

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
CAN U PLEASE TELL ME FROM WHERE YOU HAVE GOT THIS KINDA NEWS ?????????? 

SORRY If I sound a little direct . . . . . . . . .but I swear , my whole body is trembling now as well as my both hands & I literally going through slurring of vision as  tears have started to flow out . . . . . . . .I will literally prefer dying right now if this rumour comes true . . . . . . . . I practically live for Shantanu Maheshwari . . . . . so if no Shantanu infront of my eye sight then there is no point of living for me . . . . . .and about ur accusation of the presence of real Shantanu fan in this forum then I just want to say " true love doesn't need to be showcased all the time, it's in the heart where love actually persists" . . . . . . .

Sorry if I hurt anyone . . . . .I SERIOUSLY dont know what I'm writing now . . . . . . . . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

misha24_bellaSwan_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index