Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

love_shantaanu

love_shantaanu

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
So finally in all this rumors one more rumor is out,
In few FB pages the rumor is doing rounds now a days is that not Sneha Kapoor but our beloved Shantanu Maheshwari is quitting the show!!!!!!!
The sources says before leaving the show we all got  Shakti Mohan's solo on Golmal & then they killed her character  very cruelly here they are doing same with Shantanu we all got Mitwa solo & now Cinevistaas are slaughtering & messing the Swayam's character like never before & beyond repair.
If rumorsare to be believed all the pieces fall into the place that their may be the "BRAKE UP OF SWARON" & swayam leaves college.
So all the sneha fan's you can be happy & relax now,she is here to stay for sure
SwaRon fans well i don't know what to say we all are going to face this heart brake.
Shantanu fans (well  i never thought there are any real shantanu fans at least on this forum,there are very few Shantanu fans i have seen on this forum) so only for us guys we are gonna get real blow.
we don't know whether we will get to see him again or not.but all my good wishes are with him

All the best Shantanu. You are the best & i know you deserve the best

P.S- If you are not Shantanu fan pls stay away from topic. 

Edited by love_shantaanu - 23 July 2012 at 6:15am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

irulemedancetillyoudroSunaya94-swaron-akshayshettyalex714sharuKRvaroo28attack_007preitygal99meeryybeenyvaishukarthikataniya_dostiiAnindita91yogini64kritzzz_ArShanj_SRKholicenriquepratik54000Snigs.CookieliciousBorn2Dance

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shanatanu Mhaheshwari quitting D3??????" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Shocked I hope this is not true.. but then again, I'll be happy for Shantanu. He will at least be saved from the things going around...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahirahmeeryynj_SRKholicSars...DamonCrazy..

Satluvsd3

Goldie

Satluvsd3

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
this is definitely not at all..true!!!!!!!!!!
shantanu quitting cant happen at all!!
i know this is 4 sure a rumor n the worst rumors of all!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_nj_SRKholic

Nxt_rockstar

IF-Rockerz

Nxt_rockstar

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
I guess it's not true!! IDK gut feeling..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Satluvsd3_bellaSwan_nj_SRKholiccrazysky

.Comics_Music.

IF-Rockerz

.Comics_Music.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
What????
From where did u get this news...??
I want the sources!!!!!
I hope it's not true but if it is...then I m wayyy happy for Tannu!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_nj_SRKholic..DamonCrazy..

kritzzz_ArSha

IF-Rockerz

kritzzz_ArSha

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
its shudn't be true

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nj_SRKholiccrazysky

Rutu

IF-Dazzler

Rutu

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged

Well it's Shantanu Maheshwari and not Shanatu Mhaheshwari spelling mistake kindly check it.

And if shantanu leaves(which I don't think so) no swaron fan is going to watch it (as of now many have stopped watching including myself) and no sneha fans would be happy if shantanu opts out.Even sneha fans would like to watch her with shantanu himself and no other Swayam. And regarding 'real' shantanu fans...there are plenty of them and not few of them.

So as of now I don't think so its true!!!

Edited by Rutu - 23 July 2012 at 6:18am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

misha24tashu20beenyAnindita91neetha_bellaSwan_HPHolic-3-Nia-nj_SRKholicSuku_SwaRonnami2811

Ardour.

Goldie

Ardour.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Its definitely a fake rumour. Won't believe without a solid proof.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_nj_SRKholicHPHolic-3

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.