Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Going to miss the most AWAITING & BEAUTIFUL moment (Page 2)

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanyashrivastav

dont even remind  me abt this Gayathri ..i ll start all the more terrible ... i have seen such scenes in other shows... nd had always thought imagine how awesome its gonna be wen we see it on sinal...sinal holding their nweborns ..the feeling of bliss they experience ... the happiness on their faces ..it would have been a treat to watch ...but as usual how can these cvs ever see us viweres happy...they always have to ruin our happiness ...nd dats wat they r doing nd will always do...never seen such mea nd ruthless people before...
Like I said, EKTA is one hell of a cruel woman! A sadist. What makes me more angry is I was fighting for not wanting an mc and started to write my god-baby conversation so that everyone will fall in love with it and wants it to be born. I did not fight for this result. To be born and not to be held by the parents. Worst looks like Siddhi will never even have both her kids if serving terms in jail. what kind of sick and cruel joke can Ekta play with them.
I have never expected this type of total 360 degress turn . Very disappointed. This is the gift the CVS, EKTA , BT have given me by being so positive and optimistic. What a slap!

Edited by Silambu - 23 July 2012 at 6:48am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicatanyashrivastavparadigmAnkitaKaran

Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silambu

Originally posted by Gayathri_MSK

Originally posted by norzar

hi

it was such a beautiful scene, one of my fav sinal scenes till date

i still dont understand if kunal will know its his baby or not, what if witcha says she found the baby on street and kunal decides to adopt it, all these yrs he won know its his own blood?

norzar

How cruel it is... A father doesnt know about his baby's birth. Why Ekta became so cruel and why she is desperate to separate them? She cant wait until the baby's birth? Coz that was the biggest happiness in kunal's life being a father.

I am not talking about any other track.. I was just waiting only for the moment that, i would like to see the happiness , ultimate happiness in kunal face. We can see it by Kunal knowing the news about His babies. 

Damn sure.. if they show that, kunal with siddhi while delivery time.. I challenge its gonna be the best moment.

Gayathiri
Ekta will never understand the feelings of motherhood. I bet she never held a baby in her arms in her life. She is playing with all mothers feeling. What's worst here is she had made Siddhi  according to the promo like she is not aware of her first born and moreover, it seems she will not be raising her  2nd child either. Just how cruel she can be to SINAL. She likes to torture SINAL so much. I hate this woman to the core. Any woman even one who has not been a mother would not write such nonsense. I salute to Ekta who want to separate the best jodi and now the kids as well.! Why cant she just leave them alone and work on the parts of the storyline. I have been waiting for this moment where Kunal will be in the delivery room for Siddhi and hold his little ones. NOw all my dreams are dashed! My first Hindi serial and how a disaster this has become. I hope this series get the lowest trps !

Silambu, could you please write a cute SS on current story though siddhi in jail but kunal should present at moment.. rest imagination is urs.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaSilambutanyashrivastavAnkitaKaran

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged

hi

i still dont understand if kunal will know its his baby or not, what if witcha says she found the baby on street and kunal decides to adopt it, all these yrs he won know its his own blood?

norzar

How cruel it is... A father doesnt know about his baby's birth. Why Ekta became so cruel and why she is desperate to separate them? She cant wait until the baby's birth? Coz that was the biggest happiness in kunal's life being a father.

I am not talking about any other track.. I was just waiting only for the moment that, i would like to see the happiness , ultimate happiness in kunal face. We can see it by Kunal knowing the news about His babies. 

Damn sure.. if they show that, kunal with siddhi while delivery time.. I challenge its gonna be the best moment.

Gayathiri
Ekta will never understand the feelings of motherhood. I bet she never held a baby in her arms in her life. She is playing with all mothers feeling. What's worst here is she had made Siddhi  according to the promo like she is not aware of her first born and moreover, it seems she will not be raising her  2nd child either. Just how cruel she can be to SINAL. She likes to torture SINAL so much. I hate this woman to the core. Any woman even one who has not been a mother would not write such nonsense. I salute to Ekta who want to separate the best jodi and now the kids as well.! Why cant she just leave them alone and work on the parts of the storyline. I have been waiting for this moment where Kunal will be in the delivery room for Siddhi and hold his little ones. NOw all my dreams are dashed! My first Hindi serial and how a disaster this has become. I hope this series get the lowest trps !

Silambu, could you please write a cute SS on current story though siddhi in jail but kunal should present at moment.. rest imagination is urs.

Hey I need to go to work write now due to an emergency but sure I will write one tomorrow with EKTA AND THE CVs as main characters.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaGayathri_MSKAnkitaKaran

Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged

hi

norzar

Gayathiri

Hey I need to go to work write now due to an emergency but sure I will write one tomorrow with EKTA AND THE CVs as main characters.

No issues Silambu... Take your own time.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaparadigmAnkitaKaran

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
mai na bolun tho hi iss forum kay leyeh achcha haiAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaAnkitaKaran

Musiquelover IF-Dazzler
Musiquelover
Musiquelover

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Ekta is such a cruel kahiki of highest order ...she loves to seperate loving couple and bring hate content and hell lot of torture... 

arabicaAnkitaKaran

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
i nver wanted to see pregnancy track so early bit after Kunal;s reaction I accepted it and started imaging how he will react when he see his new born baby .. but cruel CVs.. seriously I hate them..how i wish Parichay was produced by some other PH, it wold have been No.1 show it had all potential iwith the awesome  cast and great story , but CVs ruined it all

arabicaAnkitaKaran

Murali28 Goldie
Murali28
Murali28

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
that was one of my best seen till date 

arabicaAnkitaKaran

Go to top