Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silambu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Gayathri_MSK

Silambu, could you please write a cute SS on current story though siddhi in jail but kunal should present at moment.. rest imagination is urs.

Hey I need to go to work write now due to an emergency but sure I will write one tomorrow with EKTA AND THE CVs as main characters.

Gayathri_MSK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Silambu

Hey I need to go to work write now due to an emergency but sure I will write one tomorrow with EKTA AND THE CVs as main characters.

No issues Silambu... Take your own time.
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
mai na bolun tho hi iss forum kay leyeh achcha hai😡
Musiquelover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ekta is such a cruel kahiki of highest order ...she loves to seperate loving couple and bring hate content and hell lot of torture... 
d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i nver wanted to see pregnancy track so early bit after Kunal;s reaction I accepted it and started imaging how he will react when he see his new born baby .. but cruel CVs.. seriously I hate them..how i wish Parichay was produced by some other PH, it wold have been No.1 show it had all potential iwith the awesome  cast and great story , but CVs ruined it all
Murali28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that was one of my best seen till date 
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
SiNal knowing abt pregnancy was one of the best scenes till date...the happiness in SiNal face when they knew they are going to proud parents...it was beautiful...kunal cried with happiness...

i am so disappointed that SiNal will never able to feel the same happiness when their twins born bcz they were be separated...both of them doesn't even know that they are parents of twins...they could not hold their new-born babies in their hands...feel the beautiful moments of being parents...kiss the babies...shower it with love...everything will be missed...i never felt bad for some other BT couples...but for SINal i feel like crying...they can't enjoy the most precious moment in life