So will siddhi stay in jail for 8 yrs?

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
hi

as per articles, promos we know siddhi is in jail for a false charge, most likely the rohit case, so she will sentenced,

she will deliver in jail and have twins and will not know about the fact that she delivered twins
( another dumbness by makers)

articles say aroona will raise the kid, and she is rich etc

so that means siddhi will meet her kid after 8 yrs only, 

or will she be out before?

norzar

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanyashrivastav thumbnail
norzar , i guess siddhi will meet her kid only wen shez released from jail...not before dat nd till then the baby will stay with aroonaji's character ...

siddhi not realising she gave birth to twins is seriously even more dumber dan her miracle pregnancy😆
norzar thumbnail
hi

Originally posted by: tanyashrivastav

norzar , i guess siddhi will meet her kid only wen shez released from jail...not before dat nd till then the baby will stay with aroonaji's character ...

siddhi not realising she gave birth to twins is seriously even more dumber dan her miracle pregnancy😆

i know, how lame of them to show that she has twins and she unaware of it. 

siddhi staying in jail for 8yrs for a crime she never committed is ridiculous. 

they have recycled all other tracks, so i rather see fire in hospital and siddhi escaping, now all is possible with the cvs. haha

norzar
Silambu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I just dont get it why Siddhi should stay in Jail for 8 yrs. What Tharkal said was true. Kunal's children will be born in Jail.

And above all Veena shouted at Siddhi the other day , saying she too will suffer like she did if anything happens to her child.

Guess all their curses came true.! And our dear CVs just ensured that. I feel like punching the CVs and the head for doing this.
norzar thumbnail
hi

Originally posted by: Silambu

I just dont get it why Siddhi should stay in Jail for 8 yrs. What Tharkal said was true. Kunal's children will be born in Jail.

And above all Veena shouted at Siddhi the other day , saying she too will suffer like she did if anything happens to her child.

Guess all their curses came true.! And our dear CVs just ensured that. I feel like punching the CVs and the head for doing this.

siddhi has paid a huge price by marrying kc and being chopras dil, 

norzar
d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
more than paying price for being wife of KC and DIL of Chopra,  she is paying price for being too good, too sweet , too innocent and too dumb.. as well
Shehnaz.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes she wil stay in jail for 8yrs.
By the way what witcha came 2 say in chopra house?
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: norzar

hi

as per articles, promos we know siddhi is in jail for a false charge, most likely the rohit case, so she will sentenced,

kudos to cvs for such brilliant ideas...😡...a bunch of freaking fools...🤢

she will deliver in jail and have twins and will not know about the fact that she delivered twins
( another dumbness by makers)

thats why i am saying a bunch of freaking fools who are not only brainless but mindless too...🤢

articles say aroona will raise the kid, and she is rich etc

yet to watch...but aroonaji entry is going to be awesome...i am a big fan of hers

so that means siddhi will meet her kid after 8 yrs only, 

i hope not...i want siddhi to raise her son...

or will she be out before?

i think aroonaji character will do something so that siddhi is out n will be with her son...n she is the guardian of siddhi n her son

norzar

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: d.padmini

more than paying price for being wife of KC and DIL of Chopra,  she is paying price for being too good, too sweet , too innocent and too dumb.. as well

i agree...👏
norzar thumbnail
hi

Originally posted by: Shehnaz.K

Yes she wil stay in jail for 8yrs.
By the way what witcha came 2 say in chopra house?

witcha came to say that siddhi signed some papers saying that kunal is guilty and now kunal cat come out of jail. all are shocked, tmrw siddhi will say yes she did and leave chopra house 

norzar