Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Confession A Big Turning Point But No Promos Yet?? (Page 2)

VirMan_Ria Senior Member
VirMan_Ria
VirMan_Ria

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
But don't you guys think that the Maha episode waala promo was sort of indicating to the confession and Maanvi's final answer is gonna still be kept as suspense...I mean they can't show the confession in a promo!!

This is what I think but do share with me your views!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshm

spreadingsmile IF-Sizzlerz
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viratmanvi

sp realy shud release a promo of confession m sure trp will shoot up by seeing d promo itself
actually,trp surely will go up,as virman confession is most waited thing for fans
lakshm IF-Dazzler
lakshm
lakshm

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Andreavaz

But don't you guys think that the Maha episode waala promo was sort of indicating to the confession and Maanvi's final answer is gonna still be kept as suspense...I mean they can't show the confession in a promo!!

haan one side tats der...but still virats confession was shown in rishikesh as promo and also virats confession in front of family was also shown in the promo...so it wud not be bad to show manvis confession but again as u said the ME promo had indireclty said abt confession so if tats the case then we must get the confession by today or tomorrow so we can get a new promo that will show  track after confession part...

manali.mulik9 Goldie
manali.mulik9
manali.mulik9

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
i think they show promo after 2days episode
or maybe 2morrow

lakshm

VirMan_Ria Senior Member
VirMan_Ria
VirMan_Ria

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshm

haan one side tats der...but still virats confession was shown in rishikesh as promo and also virats confession in front of family was also shown in the promo...so it wud not be bad to show manvis confession but again as u said the ME promo had indireclty said abt confession so if tats the case then we must get the confession by today or tomorrow so we can get a new promo that will show  track after confession part...

No it wasn't! Virat's confession to Maanvi was shown in Chandigarh only! In the back ground you can see Maanvi's bed in Chandigarh not the Hrishikesh one!
They should have shown it but maybe with all the Maha episode hungama it must've just slipped of their mind and as of now it's too late to show the promo if the confession is today! 
P.S. Why are you thinking so much?? Chillax and just enjoy the wonderful show!! :)

lakshm

lakshm IF-Dazzler
lakshm
lakshm

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged

No it wasn't! Virat's confession to Maanvi was shown in Chandigarh only! In the back ground you can see Maanvi's bed in Chandigarh not the Hrishikesh one!
They should have shown it but maybe with all the Maha episode hungama it must've just slipped of their mind and as of now it's too late to show the promo if the confession is today! 
P.S. Why are you thinking so much?? Chillax and just enjoy the wonderful show!! :)

ha haLOL not thinking too much...was jus scared for virmans confession will it happen or not...
Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Dont kick me for this but i think confession will be shown on wed/thursday..
lakshm IF-Dazzler
lakshm
lakshm

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrav_virman

Dont kick me for this but i think confession will be shown on wed/thursday..

i will    Pinch   u for sure..he heLOL

Go to top