Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Please show Kunal's scene with his newborn (Page 3)

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rush2220

Originally posted by shweta_r

Kunal was so happy when the news of Siddhi's pregnancy came... the hug that came after is one of the top rated scenes of Parichay... amazing expressions and acting.. hats off!!!!

If the news itself made him so happy imagine his emotions when he really holds his baby in his hands (CVs please show us that he knows that the child id his)... The scene will be a treat to watch.. I hope CVs don't ruin it by showing Kunal worried about/missing Siddhi (I mean they can show this separately)

am v worried after the promo, they like to add unnecessary twists and complications, don't want that. Kunal should know it's his kid. uff phir i am taking tesnsionOuch

All we can do is hope they hear our pleas and demandsOuch as we don't have any control over anythingOuch

If they like to give us tears then we like to give the same gift right back to them, tears in form of bad TRPsWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rush2220

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rush2220

Yeah and Kunal having the toughest time feeding him, bathing him and getting him ready for schoolTongue. Would love to hear Raj's comments seeing the brat baby, beta baap se bhi badh karLOL because Kunal's son would be even more Akadoo than him and Kunal complaining to Raj and Seema that his son is very Akadoo and doesn't listen to anyoneLOL

and a confused Kunal asking 'yeh kis pe gaya hai'LOL 
[/QUOTE]

Oh I can already imagine Kunal's innocent and clueless face asking this questionDay DreamingBlushing

mochas156

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gayathri_MSK

Hey even i agree with you.. I love his expressions in emotional scenes than the romantic ones... Sammy crying scenes, Sammy smiling and laughing scenes... But in romantic scnees the way he speaks with his eyes.. i just love it.

Agree, he is a great actor and excels in every genera of scenes. Watching him in Parichay has been an absolute honor and treat for last year or so. His eyes are indeed very expressive and speak volumes in every kind of scene, even in romantic scenesEmbarrassed

Gayathri_MSK

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta_r

Kunal was so happy when the news of Siddhi's pregnancy came... the hug that came after is one of the top rated scenes of Parichay... amazing expressions and acting.. hats off!!!!

If the news itself made him so happy imagine his emotions when he really holds his baby in his hands (CVs please show us that he knows that the child id his)... The scene will be a treat to watch.. I hope CVs don't ruin it by showing Kunal worried about/missing Siddhi (I mean they can show this separately)

Yeah agree with you, they can show him missing Siddhi scenes separately than his scenes with his son. He should be shown a completely devoted and nurturing father to his son(s). 

@ Red - His expressions in that scenes was just fabulous. He is really great in those kinds of scenes.

Gayathri_MSK

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
yup Kunal's expression his happiness when he heard the pregnancy news was the sole reason which made us accept the most illogical and impossible pregnancy..
I too want to see his expression when he holds his baby for the first time.. if richa  is not around and  orKunal is not shown married to some one else.. his relation with his son may make few of us including myself to re-consider  decision of not watching the show but if he is shown married to xyz .. even the father son relation, which can be the most beautiful wont be able to sustain the show

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Gayathri_MSK-Rojaa--Rani

Drivemecracy Goldie
Drivemecracy
Drivemecracy

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
yes his eyes are so expressive...and he is a great actor...this is what made us cry when he cries...made us smile when he smiles...if he is feeling low we are also feeling the same...he deserves happiness...like he said in one episode who ever is coming close to him he lost them...he truly deserves happiness atleast from his new born son...cvs plz let him live...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paradigm-Rani

paradigm IF-Dazzler
paradigm
paradigm

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Samir is a terrific actor. But he outdoes himself in emotional scenes. Looking forward to seeing him play the role of a loving father to a naughty son

mochas156-Rani

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
well i am looking forward to see both kunal-siddhi playing the role of parents to their sons...but then what makes me sad that they will be separated n they could not enjoy the precious moment of their life being proud parents for their twins love symbol...

i can't wait to sammy playing a father...its going to be awesome...seeing father-son relationship on-screen

after Bajaj-Sneha as father-daughter relationship...Mohan-Nanhi as father-daughter relationship...Kunal-Sons will be the next on-screen relationship worth-watching

i just hope no re-marriages for kunal...n i hope noone poison kunal's son mind against his mother siddhi...

mochas156paradigm

Go to top