Please show Kunal's scene with his newborn - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Rush2220

many might kill me for this😆

i love KC when he does emotional scenes more than the romantic scenes. like his scenes with Raj, with seema, the scene where he comes home drunk, the one in hospital. all these wud be my fav KC scenes, hope one more gets added. wud love to see him with the baby.

nothing against the Sinal scenes (like them too)  just that i find these better. 

Hey even i agree with you.. I love his expressions in emotional scenes than the romantic ones... Sammy crying scenes, Sammy smiling and laughing scenes... But in romantic scnees the way he speaks with his eyes.. i just love it.

Kunal was so happy when the news of Siddhi's pregnancy came... the hug that came after is one of the top rated scenes of Parichay... amazing expressions and acting.. hats off!!!!

If the news itself made him so happy imagine his emotions when he really holds his baby in his hands (CVs please show us that he knows that the child id his)... The scene will be a treat to watch.. I hope CVs don't ruin it by showing Kunal worried about/missing Siddhi (I mean they can show this separately)
Originally posted by -Rani

Agree with you 100% Rush. I also love Kunal in romantic scenes a lot, but love him even more in emotional scenes😍. Loved his cry to the god when Siddhi was shot or his emotional scene in the hospital👏👏. I also particularly love his drunken scenes👏 as he does them so beautifully👏. Can't brag enough of his scenes with his nieces; he also becomes like a little kid with them😆. Remember the Valentine day episode where his nieces were giving him idea on what to do on Valentine's day? That's one of my favorite Kunal scene. 

Can't wait to see him with his own son, I am sure those scenes will be treat to watch😍.

@blue, oh yeah damn cute scene,

@red - ssshhh Rani dont say it, the CVs will hear you. They want to give us tears not treats🤢

also the two 7/8 yr old boys sud be cute, the one with Kunal (if) sud be a brat😆 bilkul bigda hua bacha jo apne baap ke naak main dam kar de😆

Yeah and Kunal having the toughest time feeding him, bathing him and getting him ready for school😛. Would love to hear Raj's comments seeing the brat baby, beta baap se bhi badh kar😆 because Kunal's son would be even more Akadoo than him and Kunal complaining to Raj and Seema that his son is very Akadoo and doesn't listen to anyone😆
Originally posted by shweta_r

Kunal was so happy when the news of Siddhi's pregnancy came... the hug that came after is one of the top rated scenes of Parichay... amazing expressions and acting.. hats off!!!!

If the news itself made him so happy imagine his emotions when he really holds his baby in his hands (CVs please show us that he knows that the child id his)... The scene will be a treat to watch.. I hope CVs don't ruin it by showing Kunal worried about/missing Siddhi (I mean they can show this separately)

am v worried after the promo, they like to add unnecessary twists and complications, don't want that. Kunal should know it's his kid. uff phir i am taking tesnsion
Originally posted by -Rani

Yeah and Kunal having the toughest time feeding him, bathing him and getting him ready for school😛. Would love to hear Raj's comments seeing the brat baby, beta baap se bhi badh kar😆 because Kunal's son would be even more Akadoo than him and Kunal complaining to Raj and Seema that his son is very Akadoo and doesn't listen to anyone😆

and a confused Kunal asking 'yeh kis pe gaya hai'😆 

am v worried after the promo, they like to add unnecessary twists and complications, don't want that. Kunal should know it's his kid. uff phir i am taking tesnsion

All we can do is hope they hear our pleas and demands as we don't have any control over anything. 

If they like to give us tears then we like to give the same gift right back to them, tears in form of bad TRPs😉

and a confused Kunal asking 'yeh kis pe gaya hai'😆 
[/QUOTE]

Oh I can already imagine Kunal's innocent and clueless face asking this question😍☺️
Originally posted by Gayathri_MSK

Hey even i agree with you.. I love his expressions in emotional scenes than the romantic ones... Sammy crying scenes, Sammy smiling and laughing scenes... But in romantic scnees the way he speaks with his eyes.. i just love it.

Agree, he is a great actor and excels in every genera of scenes. Watching him in Parichay has been an absolute honor and treat for last year or so. His eyes are indeed very expressive and speak volumes in every kind of scene, even in romantic scenes😳
Originally posted by shweta_r

Yeah agree with you, they can show him missing Siddhi scenes separately than his scenes with his son. He should be shown a completely devoted and nurturing father to his son(s). 

@ Red - His expressions in that scenes was just fabulous. He is really great in those kinds of scenes.