India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Please show Kunal's scene with his newborn

paradigm IF-Dazzler
paradigm
paradigm

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
We all loved the scene where Kunal gets to know that he is going to be a father.  Amidst all this crap I want the CVs to atleast show us a scene with his newborn (at least one baby if not both ) where he holds him for the first time; cuddles him and has tears in his eyes.

I am sure Samir would rock the scene. CVs at least give us this much

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156arabicaGayathri_MSKSilambutanyashrivastavAnkitaKaranRush2220-RaniHitchHiker_

tanyashrivastav IF-Dazzler
tanyashrivastav
tanyashrivastav

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
dont expect anything from the cvs paradigm ..it will only end up shattering ... coz cvs have never cared for our feelings nd will never care either...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaSilambuAnkitaKaranRush2220-Rani

Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paradigm

We all loved the scene where Kunal gets to know that he is going to be a father.  Amidst all this crap I want the CVs to atleast show us a scene with his newborn (at least one baby if not both ) where he holds him for the first time; cuddles him and has tears in his eyes.

I am sure Samir would rock the scene. CVs at least give us this much

'You spoke my heart Paradigm. I am so sad that gonna miss that scene.
Cry
Cry

arabicaAnkitaKaranRush2220-RaniHitchHiker_

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Hey you heartless CVs and the Madame Drama Queen

I am appealing to your inner consciousness. If you have an ounce of love in your body dont be this cruel to take away this beautiful moment of SINAL.

So far poor sinal has not even got a honeymoon. We accepted that. You forece illogical tracks on us. We accepted that. You keep disturbing Sinal peace with Richa. We accepted that.

But we cannot accept this moment of them becoming parents to be separated when you can do something about it. Don't take this much awaited moment from us and most of from SINAL who deserve to be happy now. Not 8 years later for god sake people.
What's wrong with you guys! Why are you messing up a good storyline. Correct it  and I bet your TRPS will score high.

Don't show KUNAL hating Siddhi. Pls don't show the separation. Clear all misunderstandings and give Kunal the chance to close this case outstandingly. He can save the show.

Please we are not just ranting. We are passionate about our SINAL. Please I beg you to  stop this torture at once.

Edited by Silambu - 23 July 2012 at 7:01am

mochas156arabicaAnkitaKaranRush2220HitchHiker_

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Sure hope so to see beautiful moments of Kunal and his baby. He is so good with Ishani and Anokhi that it leaves me craving to see him with his own baby.

Hope after sidelining Kunal for more than a month now, CVs show us his precious moments with his babySmile.

Edited by -Rani - 23 July 2012 at 9:39am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156Gayathri_MSKRush2220HitchHiker_

Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Sure hope so to see beautiful moments of Kunal and his baby. He is so ggod with Ishani and Anokhi that it leaves me craving to see him with his own baby.

Hope after sidelining Kunal for more than a month now, CVs show us his precious moments with his babySmile.

Thats true rani.. My sammy gives beautiful expressions... I would like to see him holding the small baby and touching the tiny tiny hands and legs and playing with the fingers & toes of baby... touching the cheeks of baby.. Feeling proud of being father to such a cute adorable kid... Tender expressions and tender touch.. waawww so lovely to watch.SmileSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaAnkitaKaranRush2220-Rani

Rush2220 IF-Sizzlerz
Rush2220
Rush2220

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
many might kill me for thisLOL

i love KC when he does emotional scenes more than the romantic scenes. like his scenes with Raj, with seema, the scene where he comes home drunk, the one in hospital. all these wud be my fav KC scenes, hope one more gets added. wud love to see him with the baby.

nothing against the Sinal scenes (like them too)  just that i find these better. 

Edited by Rush2220 - 23 July 2012 at 9:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RaniHitchHiker_

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gayathri_MSK

Originally posted by -Rani

Sure hope so to see beautiful moments of Kunal and his baby. He is so ggod with Ishani and Anokhi that it leaves me craving to see him with his own baby.

Thats true rani.. My sammy gives beautiful expressions... I would like to see him holding the small baby and touching the tiny tiny hands and legs and playing with the fingers & toes of baby... touching the cheeks of baby.. Feeling proud of being father to such a cute adorable kid... Tender expressions and tender touch.. waawww so lovely to watch.SmileSmile

Now you are making me really impatient to watch these moments of Kunal and his babySmile. Hope CVs at least show all this to do the damage control which they have done in past 4-6 weeksWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Gayathri_MSKRush2220HitchHiker_

Go to top