India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Jassi............ (Page 2)

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 13 July 2004 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Kanchi, the problem is that the directors dont know what to do with Purab. I would explain it like this.

When there is only EVIL Evil Smile around you, you get used to it and learn to live with it. That was what initially happened between Armaan and us. We could not imagine anything else was possible for Jassi. Eventually Armaan had to see our darling Jassi for more than her looks and not treat her like a doormat.

Then while EVIL Evil Smile was in full bloom, out of the blue, entered GOOD Cool in the shape of Purab. At this stage audience had full sympathy with Jassi. With gorgeous Purab's entry, the audience could now recognise EVIL Evil Smile and compare it with GOODCool. They saw what they had been missing. They saw a way out for darling Jassi.

Then POOF!!! GOOD Cool disappeared. The audience could not stomach this. They had tasted blood. They claymoured for GOOD to be brought back to counter EVILEvil Smile.

Had Purab been brought in while Armaan was reforming, the reaction of the audience may have been entirely different. Then it would have been pure GOODCool vs. pure EVILEvil Smile tending to moderately GOODCool .

Purab was never part of the original plot. So the directors dont know how to use him and the audience wont let him go. It is a tug of war.

It is entirely another issue whether the Jassi of today (with no self-respect, etc etc) deserves a GOOD Cool person like Purab.

I guess we will just have to wait and see Purab's destiny.

kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 13 July 2004 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

Yeah Artijain i totally agree with u.I have a strong scence that Purab will be doing something to change Jassi's look.

Anyway i have to say Jassi Jaise Koi Nahin is really going downThumbs Down

kanchi

KK_lassi Senior Member
KK_lassi
KK_lassi

Posted: 14 July 2004 at 12:16am | IP Logged

HI,

I really never liked Purab. But After Armaan trying to kiss her, I feel Jassi should realize that there is no Future with her and Armaan, Though she loves him and he is saying the same.  He is engaged to Mallika!

Atleast She should not take any step of agreeing with Armaan , till he confesses that " I Love You " With his eyes open looking straight in her eyes and this time really from heart.

But Guys they have changed the title SONGCry

That  song was so sweet, Jassi  entering the office , meeting people.

The new song is totally Armaan and Jasssi,

Thats ok, But this Song has not even a single word in it.Ouch

I wish I hear the original song in the episode once.

KK

kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 14 July 2004 at 1:21am | IP Logged

Hey KK don't u get it??Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin......Dead.Sacch mei....would any girl fall for a guy who is engaged already(woh bhi doo doo bar), i don't think so, Kkusm,Tulsi,Kumkum,parbati etc etc also won't do thtLOL.

Yeah i am also missing old title songCry.The new one is like some hindi film Trailor.Don't i don't know where Tony and Diya taking usDead.

kanchi

heyeon Groupbie
heyeon
heyeon

Posted: 14 July 2004 at 2:48am | IP Logged
"would any girl fall for a guy who is engaged already(woh bhi doo doo bar)" What is engagement without love?
kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 14 July 2004 at 3:41am | IP Logged

Arman ke ko Doo Doo Haat mei Ladduu.Wa kya baat hai.LOL

kanchi

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 14 July 2004 at 3:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by heyeon

"would any girl fall for a guy who is engaged already(woh bhi doo doo bar)" What is engagement without love?

The beginnings of an arranged marriage?

ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 14 July 2004 at 3:50am | IP Logged

agree kanchi,

armaan ka naseeb dekho...do do bar engagement karne ka mauka!!!Winkaur doosri baar to do do ladkiyan bhi .... ek ko ring pehnayi aur doosri ko pyaar ka izhar kiya(supposedly)......this is turning out to be a total flop serialAngry

Go to top