Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KK_lassi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

HI,

I really never liked Purab. But After Armaan trying to kiss her, I feel Jassi should realize that there is no Future with her and Armaan, Though she loves him and he is saying the same.  He is engaged to Mallika!

Atleast She should not take any step of agreeing with Armaan , till he confesses that " I Love You " With his eyes open looking straight in her eyes and this time really from heart.

But Guys they have changed the title SONG😭

That  song was so sweet, Jassi  entering the office , meeting people.

The new song is totally Armaan and Jasssi,

Thats ok, But this Song has not even a single word in it.

I wish I hear the original song in the episode once.

KK

kanchi thumbnail

Hey KK don't u get it??Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin......🤢.Sacch mei....would any girl fall for a guy who is engaged already(woh bhi doo doo bar), i don't think so, Kkusm,Tulsi,Kumkum,parbati etc etc also won't do tht😆.

Yeah i am also missing old title song😭.The new one is like some hindi film Trailor.Don't i don't know where Tony and Diya taking us🤢.

kanchi

heyeon thumbnail
"would any girl fall for a guy who is engaged already(woh bhi doo doo bar)" What is engagement without love?
kanchi thumbnail

Arman ke ko Doo Doo Haat mei Ladduu.Wa kya baat hai.😆

kanchi

Morgoth thumbnail

Originally posted by: heyeon

"would any girl fall for a guy who is engaged already(woh bhi doo doo bar)" What is engagement without love?

The beginnings of an arranged marriage?

ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

agree kanchi,

armaan ka naseeb dekho...do do bar engagement karne ka mauka!!!😉aur doosri baar to do do ladkiyan bhi .... ek ko ring pehnayi aur doosri ko pyaar ka izhar kiya(supposedly)......this is turning out to be a total flop serial😡

kanchi thumbnail

I really really wonder what is Purab doing for last 6 episode?????The only thing he does these days is catwalk😃 as f he is doing some ramp.Arer Purab akalke dushman do something,get jassi back or kick her out cause mujse yeah sab bardass nahi hota ki kab tum Jassi ko miloge, kab woh letter jassi dekhega.

JUST DO SOMETHING😕.

kanchi

Edited by kanchi - 19 years ago
heyeon thumbnail
Originally posted by: MysticaMagic

The beginnings of an arranged marriage?

I obviously spoke with reference to JJKN. Armaan and Mallika are supposed to have a love marriage and not an arranged. It is a diffirent package all together that they use each other to get their own ways and means satisfied. Kanchi said that Tulsis and all were better than Jassi which made me wonder. When there is no love between Mallika and Armaan then what is wrong with Jassi falling for him? I guess for some ppl loving a guy unconditionally is more slutty than tulsis and prerna's marrying numerous times and having wombs butchered, sleeping with ex-husbands and so on. Well, to each its own.

kanchi thumbnail

Arre please heyon check the post once again.I DID NOT SAY PRENA.............Did Tulsi slept with her ex-husband??i think missed tth part. Anyways,Arman is the one who wants both woman by his side,i wonder why he is soooooooo scared so tht he wants 2/2 woman by his side.People do say tht its really hard to handle one ,Arman toh bohoot genius haai 2/2 women👏.

heyeon thumbnail

apparently u said "Kkusm,Tulsi,Kumkum,parbati etc etc "

"Did Tulsi slept with her ex-husband??" did U mention ONLY tulsi's name? When u spoke about "Kkusm,Tulsi,Kumkum,parbati etc etc " it seems to include the Set of bahus of our soapy sagas.