kanchi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Jassi u are really making me🤢.

Arman just wait for this to happen to you.

Purab u are really making me 😕.Arre wht are u doing with Arman.U are supposed to be with Jassi not him.I wonder wht were u doing for last 4 episode cause Arman got a great Honour to propose Jassi.

Sach mei Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin...🤢.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flora thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I Totally agree with you.

I cant wait for Mr. Suri to find out😃 what Armaan is up to not to talk of Malika and Aryan😡. Of course Armaan probably will ask Jassi to keep it a secret till he can sort himself...........just like he did when he first made her his Assistant.

It is SOOOO hard and SADDDD to believe that a Lady could be so DUMBBBBB😡

ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

absolutely agree with u flora,kanchi.

purab should hv directly gone and proposed her instead of calling her at home/office.

tht way he could hv got to her earlier than armaan,

and hey did u guyz catch the new add????

disgusting🤢

heyeon thumbnail
"

It is SOOOO hard and SADDDD to believe that a Lady could be so DUMBBBBB" have you ever been madly in love? U would realize then. Love is from the heart and not from the mind/head. that is why it makes no sense.

anjuman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
JASSI LOVED ARMAAN FROM THE DAY 1 WAY BEFORE ALL THIS HAPPENED, SO WE CAN'T REALLY BLAME HER
kanchi thumbnail

Yeah Kisse nei Sach ni kaha hai, Lov is blind.And if we are too also make same mistake as Jassi  then i am afraid i will be running away with this lov things😉.Well well Jassi lov Arman but things would have better if Arman also do really lov Jassi (  i know he wil later).But u know wht i desparelty waitng for???

JASSI MAKE OVER😭.Tony and DIya has completely forgotton about tht.they only remember is Nandu makeover😛.

kanchi

navika thumbnail
hello kanchi well someday jassi will realize that Armaan is using her. Well somebody should respond to me back please
kanchi thumbnail

Yeah Navika.. she sure will one day.But still she is gonna end with Arman. Oh god why they are trying to make Purab another Devdad😭

kanchi

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kanchi, the problem is that the directors dont know what to do with Purab. I would explain it like this.

When there is only EVIL 😈 around you, you get used to it and learn to live with it. That was what initially happened between Armaan and us. We could not imagine anything else was possible for Jassi. Eventually Armaan had to see our darling Jassi for more than her looks and not treat her like a doormat.

Then while EVIL 😈 was in full bloom, out of the blue, entered GOOD 😎 in the shape of Purab. At this stage audience had full sympathy with Jassi. With gorgeous Purab's entry, the audience could now recognise EVIL 😈 and compare it with GOOD😎. They saw what they had been missing. They saw a way out for darling Jassi.

Then POOF!!! GOOD 😎 disappeared. The audience could not stomach this. They had tasted blood. They claymoured for GOOD to be brought back to counter EVIL😈.

Had Purab been brought in while Armaan was reforming, the reaction of the audience may have been entirely different. Then it would have been pure GOOD😎 vs. pure EVIL😈 tending to moderately GOOD😎 .

Purab was never part of the original plot. So the directors dont know how to use him and the audience wont let him go. It is a tug of war.

It is entirely another issue whether the Jassi of today (with no self-respect, etc etc) deserves a GOOD 😎 person like Purab.

I guess we will just have to wait and see Purab's destiny.
kanchi thumbnail

Yeah Artijain i totally agree with u.I have a strong scence that Purab will be doing something to change Jassi's look.

Anyway i have to say Jassi Jaise Koi Nahin is really going down👎🏼

kanchi