India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

This is how they are defined

shinaa IF-Rockerz
shinaa
shinaa

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Okay guys this is a compleate random post.but i just wanted to share with you guys.my bhai(kid brother) watches ipk sometime with me.and the following are his comment about ipk actors.           Daljeet-she is soo beautifull and her smile is very cute.SANAYA-khushi is such a child.AKSHAY-when are they gonna use him properly.DEEPALI-pause actually he didnot say anything about her.and at last Barun-e chul kabe katbe(its in bengali means when will he got a haircut).and he repeating this sentence for quite sometime now in front of my ear and i cant say or do anything about it.sobti FOR gods sake GET A HAIRCUT.so this is me do share if you have a story like this.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zuha_ranbirsubha_rath2004

shinaa IF-Rockerz
shinaa
shinaa

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Guys do share your views about it.positive or negative but say atleast something
starry66 Goldie
starry66
starry66

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
aww thats sweetSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shinaa

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top