Why Will CONFESSION happen today:Reason inside

Posted: 11 years ago
hey guys i so badly want the confession tonight so thought of breaking my head to dig out logic as to how possible is confession tonight...

Why Will CONFESSION happen today?

so as per articles it is a rainy confession and sbs says manvi is gonna confess...so putting all together for sure its a rainy confession...

Next...

7th day is the last day for virat and almost  6 days r over...

Next...

the last scene of ME clearly gives a hint to the rain.manvi slowly moving inside...so defo virat may stand der itself otherwise it will be difficult for creating another situation... wer virat will cum out of the home again and stand in rain...etc etc...

So the continuation of the last scene leading to a rainy confession is highly probable coz...manvi has clearly said him to go...so nothing more to talk to manvi...he just have to stand in rain and shes gonna run and cum and our most awaited 5th hug...(i know im dreaming too much)

Why confession may not happen tonight?

ha ha i had to say this also...coz of the vanshikas remarriage track and increasing screen space for talwar...

and

the most irritating kamini...

if we get 9 mins of kamini and talwar...
3 to4 mins of virika 

then obviously in 19mins episode we will hardly get 5 to 6 mins of virman and in that also bb.dabbu beeji chachu chachi interactions...

so imagine wer will we get virman confession...😭

P.S.its just a stupid prediction post and some logical thoughts dont kick me for such a lame post
Nooo.. i dont wany any1 to disturb them todayyy!!! Plzz hate that talwar.. from day 1 he is coming in evry episode..!! Plzz stay away atleast for today... and dont wanna see Swamz at al..😡
Originally posted by Pooja_Ch

Nooo.. i dont wany any1 to disturb them todayyy!!! Plzz hate that talwar.. from day 1 he is coming in evry episode..!! Plzz stay away atleast for today... and dont wanna see Swamz at al..😡
seriously i actually din think of posting abt confession not happening today but suddenly i remembered that these two r taking too much space then realized ki confession aaj in logon ke rehethe impossible...hope this impossible becomes possible...

i so badly want a confession tonight😳

no promos yet that more scary!!!!😡
Originally posted by lakshm

seriously i actually din think of posting abt confession not happening today but suddenly i remembered that these two r taking too much space then realized ki confession aaj in logon ke rehethe impossible...hope this impossible becomes possible...

i so badly want a confession tonight😳

no promos yet that more scary!!!!😡

U r right Mr.Talwar(hate his eyebrows😆) & Vanshika is taking more space nowadayss.. They can postpone it for 2mrw too but i cant wait.. its becoming difficult nw to wait..😡

Maha Confession should happen 2day onlyy.. No ifs no buts..😛

U r right Mr.Talwar(hate his eyebrows😆) & Vanshika is taking more space nowadayss.. They can postpone it for 2mrw too but i cant wait.. its becoming difficult nw to wait..😡

Maha Confession should happen 2day onlyy.. No ifs no buts..😛
as u say it can be postpone tomorrow...i badly want it today if not today atleast tomorrow...fingerscrossed for today...

as u say it can be postpone tomorrow...i badly want it today if not today atleast tomorrow...fingerscrossed for today...

Ditto here...!!! Fingers crossed..

PS - U r a gal or boy..??😛

Ditto here...!!! Fingers crossed..

PS - U r a gal or boy..??😛
gal dude!!!!

gal dude!!!!

Okk..!!😊
I have an awful feeling that it won't happen today ðŸ˜­ 
I think Virat is gonna heed Manvi and leave Hrishikesh but then Manvi will realise and stop Virat herself which will lead to confession! If CVs choose something similar to this path, then it will not happen until the middle or end of the week. Hope they don't choose this though!!!!! 
I just hope it's today! I've been so excited for it!!!!!!!! 

Can't stand Swamini, can't she just have like 5 seconds dedicated to her and that's it! I'm sure that's enough screen space for her character😆 

Wouldn't mind Talwar and Vanshika scene but I feel that it needs to be a major track on its own so it's better after the confession😛

Is anyone getting desperate for the confession scene because I am!!! ðŸ˜›
Originally posted by ~Sonya~

I have an awful feeling that it won't happen today ðŸ˜­ 
I think Virat is gonna heed Manvi and leave Hrishikesh but then Manvi will realise and stop Virat herself which will lead to confession! If CVs choose something similar to this path, then it will not happen until the middle or end of the week. Hope they don't choose this though!!!!! 
I just hope it's today! I've been so excited for it!!!!!!!! 

Can't stand Swamini, can't she just have like 5 seconds dedicated to her and that's it! I'm sure that's enough screen space for her character😆 

Wouldn't mind Talwar and Vanshika scene but I feel that it needs to be a major track on its own so it's better after the confession😛

Is anyone getting desperate for the confession scene because I am!!! ðŸ˜›
hey yaar i dont want virat to say he is leaving and etc this will be a long path as u said.i want it to be by today or tomorrow...hope no kamini is not der today talwar is tolerable...