Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Media Using us SaRun Fans For Attentions ? (Page 8)

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ogive_nab

Originally posted by ..Manal..

Originally posted by ogive_nab

Manal..its not new yaar.LOL.i understood it from 1st place when Barun was shooting for their movie, seeing the gesture of their utterance style that how much they were using Barun's popularity for their project.Wacko
Nabz Hug ! Honestly b4 i didnt Believe it ! but NOW Seriously Heights of publicity stunts manDead

Hug
Dude, i don't believe fans sent her recently any worse message where Barun has come back already in ipk set many days ago...n if fans really bashed her that could be when Barun was shooting movie with her then why did she not divulge it in that time?? Conphusion.LOL. invashtigate karnae padregi.ROFL      
We have to Send Hello Hey Bye bye Mami phor PROPER INBESTIGATIONS ROFL !! 

-Devanshi- Goldie
-Devanshi-
-Devanshi-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by DM1810

Hahaha!!!
It has publicity written all over it!!
Though i know shehnaz because i have seen some if her movies like delhi belly but she is not very well known...but other than that...i dont understand why anyone would send hate mails to a co-star!!!they would rather send it to mad midas...and even if they do...why only her??why not the other guys too...ravi kishan(right?) is also a part of the movie...it doesnt really make sense...!!!
Ravi SHASTRI ROFL ! n True ! I have seen her in Ishq Vishq ! but ROFL didnt even Notice her Cuz of Amrita /Shahid <3 heheheh n im still asking ROFL some1 PLEASE give me her EMAIL ROFL wanna send her LOVE ROFL

Oops...,i made a boo boo...but then i never really cared about the other people!!(no offense to the co-stars intendedLOL)
Haiillla!!!she was in ishq-vishq??where??no seriously...i dont think i remember seeing her!!or was she the new gf that shahid gets??
Try googling her...may be you will find her " fan page" where the email id is given...just in case you do...send the poor gal a truckload of love from me too!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Manal.

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pisces25

Originally posted by pisces25

Publicity stunt written all over it.
How are fans even going to send her hate mails.
Do they know her e-mail?Confused maybe FB but I bet it was only like 1-2 people and she just blew it off proportion.

She needs to stop defaming the whole fandom by calling us crazy cause I bet more than half of us don't even care about her or acknowledge her presence.

She should thank us for the muft publicity she is getting ROFL
Devu Hug !! EXACTLY hahahah Madimaas is like who r we ? ! NO1 Knows ... Who is Barun ? EVERY1 KNOWS ROFL !! *IDEA* ! chalo Uske Muniyo Ko Badnaam karke Naam Kamate hai ROFL

Manal Hug

Exactly yaar! What the point of saying it now couldn't she have said it when the movie started because Barun is back on the show and I bet fans are least interested in interacting with her. She is just asking for attention.

Now tell me what would a bunch of online fans where half don't live in India do to her Confused overdramatic much. Oh I am a abla nari my life is in danger a fan will attack me help help!!!

But yes some over possessive  fans  do go overboard but not all of them!

OKAY maybe 1 or 2 ROFL but WHY exaggerate woman ROFL ! I still want her email ! as mishu said ROFL we will send OUR LOVE for Barun THRU Her ROFL so her next article will be his crazy fans sending LOVE LETTER for him via me ROFL 

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
I agree completelyyy! Exactly what ive been thimking since quite some time too! Its actually not fair.

.Manal.

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishu30

to some extent,its true...they are using barun's popularity.but  not sure these hate mails [if any] are sent by his fan's or some one else...u know 4 lions  ko dushmano ki kami nahi hai...who wants to badnam ipk and its fansWink
True @BOLD LOL

aishu30

--Yashi-- IF-Rockerz
--Yashi--
--Yashi--

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Don't knw she has or not...But When Barun went on leave..then many hated shehnaz like hellROFL
I too personally don't like herEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
But I don't prefer bashing or sending hate mailsLOLLOLLOL

She must have some fan page on Facebook..I hope so cause earlier she was famous M TV VJ and acted in some movies(Ishq-vishq and Delhi Belly) and IPKKND fans - if they want to bash someone, then sara Zammen aasman ek karke they wll find out contact details ROFLROFL
that much I am sureLOLLOL
Embarrassed

Originally posted by yashi_arnav

I am 101% sure...shehnaz must have been bashed n getting hate mailsROFLROFL
IPKKND fans can do anythingROFLROFL They can bash Gautam, Daljeet then why not
shehnaz ROFLROFL

Though It is also true Madmidas r using US for their publicity...Poor MadmidasLOLLOL

See Gautam/Abhaas/Daljeet have ways to reach fans !! TWITTER n their Fb's !! every1 knows their Accounts ! but LOL ! bet Shehnaz even has any ROFL 

.Manal.

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr.Zombie

Originally posted by Dr.Zombie

Bt I think the interview was bit framed...I mean why fans now will send her hate mails, long after, right now! After Barun has completely returned back to sets! As far as I remember, She dint utter a single word regarding SaRun! Then why fans will send her hate mails! This is just another publicity stunt and some ppl are using IPK/SaRun/Barun's popularity fr their own benefit! n blaming innocent babies like us! Huh!
Hum Masoom Bacho Ko Badnaam Kar Rahe hai yeh Zalim Duniya ROFL !! 
plus HOW WILL THE FANS WILL SEND her HATE MAILS? ! fb? Twitter? Personal Mail Sleepy woman Needs to wake up 

ha ha...even nobody knew who this Shenaz Tyrewala is! Atleast I dunno, coz I dont want Indian shows...n now as she gt a movie, that too with a less known PH, she is trying to fetch more n more attention using the star of the movie, Barun...she knows his fan following...just trying to get some attention by using his name, n making his fans badnaam! Grow up lady...n see urself in mirror...wen we have SaRun, n lot other things in IPK to bother then why we gonna send you hate mails...Daljeet/Gautam/Star Plus kya kam hai! (just kidding!)
This woman MAKES me laugh ROFL was watching her Birthday seg ROFL where she called her self Superstar ROFL

@RED : ROFL ROFL THAT CRACKED me ROFL 

LumosMaxima IF-Dazzler
LumosMaxima
LumosMaxima

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
ConfusedAgree with ya Manal..Thumbs Up 
That was the Very first thought came into my Mind while reading That Article.
Very LS Publicity Stunt if it is..
They know our(SaRun's Fans) Power thats why may be...
Seriously i don't like that "Wanna be" Woman.

Edited by Adorable.SARUN - 23 July 2012 at 5:47am

.Manal.

Go to top