Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Media Using us SaRun Fans For Attentions ? (Page 5)

pisces25 IF-Rockerz
pisces25
pisces25

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Manal..

Originally posted by pisces25

Publicity stunt written all over it.
How are fans even going to send her hate mails.
Do they know her e-mail?Confused maybe FB but I bet it was only like 1-2 people and she just blew it off proportion.

She needs to stop defaming the whole fandom by calling us crazy cause I bet more than half of us don't even care about her or acknowledge her presence.

She should thank us for the muft publicity she is getting ROFL
Devu Hug !! EXACTLY hahahah Madimaas is like who r we ? ! NO1 Knows ... Who is Barun ? EVERY1 KNOWS ROFL !! *IDEA* ! chalo Uske Muniyo Ko Badnaam karke Naam Kamate hai ROFL

Manal Hug

Exactly yaar! What the point of saying it now couldn't she have said it when the movie started because Barun is back on the show and I bet fans are least interested in interacting with her. She is just asking for attention.

Now tell me what would a bunch of online fans where half don't live in India do to her Confused overdramatic much. Oh I am a abla nari my life is in danger a fan will attack me help help!!!

But yes some over possessive  fans  do go overboard but not all of them!

Edited by pisces25 - 23 July 2012 at 5:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.YixingsManal.

.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarunpassion

See manal we sarunians r most sophasticated n well mannered so these media always hypes these kind of attentions n what's new now we r targets of them so chill

Honestly they seeing how we IPK fans Left every fan group Behind !! in everyway !! so they know to seek attention ! just use Barun or Sanaya ! BANG 

ght_shona_4evr

aishu30 Goldie
aishu30
aishu30

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
 to some extent,its true...they are using barun's popularity.but  not sure these hate mails [if any] are sent by his fan's or some one else...u know 4 lions  ko dushmano ki kami nahi hai...who wants to badnam ipk and its fansWink

.YixingsManal.

Alpenliebe IF-Dazzler
Alpenliebe
Alpenliebe

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Manal..

Originally posted by Dr.Zombie

Bt I think the interview was bit framed...I mean why fans now will send her hate mails, long after, right now! After Barun has completely returned back to sets! As far as I remember, She dint utter a single word regarding SaRun! Then why fans will send her hate mails! This is just another publicity stunt and some ppl are using IPK/SaRun/Barun's popularity fr their own benefit! n blaming innocent babies like us! Huh!
Hum Masoom Bacho Ko Badnaam Kar Rahe hai yeh Zalim Duniya ROFL !! 
plus HOW WILL THE FANS WILL SEND her HATE MAILS? ! fb? Twitter? Personal Mail Sleepy woman Needs to wake up 

ha ha...even nobody knew who this Shenaz Tyrewala is! Atleast I dunno, coz I dont want Indian shows...n now as she gt a movie, that too with a less known PH, she is trying to fetch more n more attention using the star of the movie, Barun...she knows his fan following...just trying to get some attention by using his name, n making his fans badnaam! Grow up lady...n see urself in mirror...wen we have SaRun, n lot other things in IPK to bother then why we gonna send you hate mails...Daljeet/Gautam/Star Plus kya kam hai! (just kidding!)

.YixingsManal.

.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

I tend to agree that this IS probably a publicity stunt! Madmidas from day 1 have "Lapped up" the attention their project got courtesy of Barun fans!

They know that Barun has a huge  fan following, especially among females! They are using that to their advantage!

Smart move on their part! The SMARTEST thing they did was casting Barun in this movie! If not for him, their movie wont be getting this sort of exposure!
DITTO ! esp remember Baruns Movie Int ! they did for us FANS ! did u see How Barun was not even Comfortable ! n have u notice Since the Guy is Bk with His crazy Sunny/Akshay/abhaas/Karan ! he looks like a free bird <3

.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami_qt

How can the send her hate mail?? How do they know where to send it??

N why does she always mention baruns name n not her other co starts
Exactly ! she ain't even on Twitter ! n WHY ONLY her !! ? I mean Danny n Kavi r Active on Twitter n ALL IPK fans Tweet thm ! n they reply in such nice way n always praise us for being Nice fans !! thn Why this Woman ALWAYS get ONLY BARUNs Name ! last thing i checked its not BS only who is part of the movie .-. ! why not mention othersSleepy
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zenny89

Bravo!! When I read the article it was obvious!!! Naughty naughty madimass and shenaz...Evil Smile
Heheheheh true LOL
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krikumar.91

true...i don't think she might have got hate mails... trying to garner attention...tht's it...
the question is HOW WILL WE SEND HER HATE MAILS !? ! Dead yaar itne Time mein toh humlog Barun ko love letter kyun na likhe ! if there was MAGIC MAIL ROFL 

Go to top